• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto rp [private]

Sasuke let her go as ice and snow emitted from her, spreading throughout the cave. He sighed, turning away from her as she got up to replenish the fire. Her emotions were way too unstable at the moment, and in turn her powers were unstable as well. Sasuke knew this, so he didn’t blame her, or try to push her. Their eyes met when she glanced towards him, but she was quick to look away, laying down a distance away from him. He felt a pang in his heart, but didn’t show it. He couldn’t do anything to help her right now. With another heavy sigh Sasuke laid onto his back, his arms and legs sprawled out as he stared at the roof of the cave. It was almost completely dark, so it helped his headache, but it was cold too thanks to Yuki, which he supposed he didn’t mind since it was Yuki’s ice. Eventually Sasuke fell asleep as well, letting the darkness embrace him. It wasn’t quite dawn, probably around 3 or 4 in the morning when Sasuke sat up quickly, being woken up suddenly by a nightmare. His breathing was heavy and uneven as his eyes scanned his surroundings. It was almost completely dark, but he eventually remembered where he was... for some reason he had thought he was back in Orochimaru’s lair for a second, but maybe that was because he had a lot of nightmares during that time in his life.

Yuki laid and fell asleep, tossing and turning in the night and murmuring in her sleep. "Madara...leave them alone..." She murmured, as she rolled over on her other side. "I'm not the girl of snow...just leave me alone..." She murmured, as she rolled back over. She was trembling in her sleep, and she was uneasy. She took a shaky breath and she said nothing for a few moments. "I'll do what you want, just leave them alone..." She murmured a bit louder. Her body started to emit ice slowly around her, it making her shake harder. She did this for a few moments more, but slowly opened her eyes and relaxed. She felt angry, and finally, she stood up on her feet and walked outside of the cave. She started walking, headed back toward the Village of the Rain. She took a shaky breath, knowing that she had to speak to Madara. She had to, or she knew she was going to have many restless nights ahead of her.

Sasuke sat in silence, hearing nothing but his own heartbeat. That is until he heard a voice that sounded a lot like Yuki murmur something. He turned to look at the girl. Her back was facing him, but he was positive that the voice came from her. ‘I’ll do what you want, just leave them alone.’ He heard her mumble. She was obviously having a nightmare and talking in her sleep, but Sasuke wasn’t sure if it was a good idea to wake her or not. Well, it turns out he didn’t have to, because in a few moments she was getting up and walking towards the entrance of the cave. It was dark, so she probably didn’t notice that Sasuke was awake as well. He decided to follow her, being able to catch up to her fairly quickly, even with his wounds. He used the little energy he had left to speed up in front of her, stopping her in her tracks as they met face to face. “And where do you think you’re going, huh Yu?” He graveld, his voice still messed up from earlier. He asked, but he already knew the answer “running off by yourself... that’s my job,” he made a little bit of a joke, but his expression still showed that he was serious.

Yuki looked surprised since she had thought the Uchiha was asleep. "I'm going back to the Village of the Rain...alone." She told him, her voice serious. "And don't call me Yu anymore..." She whispered, as she moved to step past him and continued to walk. She just wanted to handle this, so that way they did not have to worry anymore. She wanted to get rid of him, or at least try to understand more of everything. She walked, her hair gently blowing in the light breeze. The rain had stopped, but the ground was still damp. She sighed and she then continued on. "I recommend you do not come with me, they told me to come completely alone." She warned, as she glanced back. "I mean it, you follow me and I will be pissed."

Sasuke clicked his tongue as she stepped past him, turning to follow behind her. “Do you not remember what he said? He said not to come back until after you’ve trained. It hasn’t even been a day... You’re still hurt from the fight.” He told her, a hint of concern within his groggy voice. He was beginning to find himself getting very annoyed with her, but he tried to keep calm. “Yuki,” he prompted, reaching out to grab her shoulder in an attempt to stop her from walking “this is a mistake.”

Yuki looked back at him as he spoke and grabbed her shoulder. "I don't care if it is a mistake." She said to him as she brushed her hand off her shoulder. She walked on, her hands in fists. She felt upset as it was, and just wanted to make her own choice here. She just wanted to go and get everything over with. Pain's words kept bouncing around in her head, annoying her, and she also couldn't help but wonder if Pain even told her the truth. She bit her tongue and she continued to walk, seeming head strong. "Just go back to the others and rest..." She told Sasuke.

Sasuke was beginning to feel like no matter what he said or did, he wouldn’t be able to stop her. That she would go back, despite Pains words, face Madara, and- he stopped his thoughts before they could go any further. He continued to trail after her, but he was falling behind now. “Pain almost killed you, he almost killed your brother, me, and everyone else. What do you think Madara will do, huh?” He had to raise his voice to close the distance between them, despite the protests that his damaged vocal cords were making. He was beggining to sound slightly desperate at this point. It had gotten to the point where Yuki was the only person Sasuke could show his true emotions to, and so he did. “Don’t do this Yuki, please.” He had a pained expression “how am I going to just go back and rest knowing that Madara might be hurting you?” And then, for the first time since Sasuke killed his own brother, he broke again. “Don’t leave me!” He demanded, his voice breaking “don’t leave me like my mother did, like my father did, like my brother did, like everyone else!” His voice was filled with anger, but it was hurt, too, just like his heart had always been. Yuki managed to fix it... for a moment, but the darkness came back like it always did.

Yuki stopped as soon as he demanded her not to leave and heard the anger in his voice. She had not heard that toward her in a while, so it actually made her tense. She swallowed hard and she slowly turned, listening. "O-Okay..." She stuttered out, as she kept her head down and walked back to the cave. She went inside and laid down, hugging herself and thinking. She didn't even know if she could sleep, and not only because of Madara, but now because of what just happened with Sasuke. She laid there and she noticed a pebble beside her. She moved it around in her hands, and then she just shut her eyes. She used finally shut the pebble down the cave into the darkest part and then sighed. She put her arms underneath her head, then she curled up in a bit of a ball before she just laid there until a bit later in the morning.

Sasuke was a little taken aback when she agreed. She didn’t fight back anymore, she didn’t ignore him either, with a quiet and stuttered okay she began walking back. His eyes trailed after her blankly. All of his emotion and all of his anger... he let it all out on Yuki in that one moment. Yes, it stopped her from going back to Madara, but what did that mean for them? Sasuke still loved Yuki, of course he did... but what if she stopped loving him? He was beginning to regret yelling at her, and he felt like his thoughts were eating him alive as he slowly walked back to the cave. His eyes were downcast as he continued to assume the worst. That now he was afraid of losing her... not because of Madara... but because of him.

Sasuke stopped at the entrance of the cave, he didn’t want to go inside. Gritting his teeth the male turned to leave, walking in a direction that was neither towards the rain village or the cave. Sasuke was simply walking, with nowhere in mind except isolation. Sasuke had fallen asleep up in a tree, near the same waterfall that he and Yuki watched the stars just a few nights before. By the time it was morning his face was flushed, and his skin was burning hot. He must have caught a fever from the rain, or the fight, or just from being emotional in general. Sasuke grimaced at the pain that shot throughout his body, trying his best to regulate his shaky breaths.

Yuki was woken up by Sora and she got up. She looked another for Sasuke, confused on where he went. "He is where our last camp was." Karin explained. Yuki led the group and she soon came up to him. "You told me not to leave you but then you have the right to leave?" She questioned bitterly as she healed him. She felt his head, surprised by the fever. "Sora, carry him. We are going to stay in the closest village, which is the Hot Spring village." She said and led the way. Made them move quick and then moved toward the hospital. She checked in Sasuke only.

Sasuke heard Yuki’s voice, but it was faint. He blinked up at her, his brow slightly twinged either because he wasn’t expecting to see her, or because everything in his body hurt, or both. “I was gonna come back,” he mumbled, turning away from her after she felt his fever. “No, I’m fine,” he hissed, but ended up getting ignored. Sasuke ended up falling into a weird dazed state of being half awake and half asleep. By the time Sasuke was fully aware of his surroundings again he was in a hospital. The male slowly looked around the room, squinting slightly at all the light reflecting off the whiteness of the walls and floor. He lifted his arm weakly to stare at the IV poking into his skin. He tugged at it, ripping it out carelessly and moving to get up. He hated hospitals... and this one especially since it reminded him of the Leaf. The male stumbled a bit, his shoulder leaning into a wall as he held his hand to his face.

Yuki was sitting in the room, her arms crossed. "Sit your ass back down. I mean it." She snapped at him in a feisty tone. "You are sick." She told him, as she stood up. She moved and she gently pushed him back down on the bed. She moved and put the IV back in carefully, experienced in medical care enough to know how to do that. "The others checked into a hotel, and once they know for sure you are okay, you will be able to come stay there with us. I am staying here with you until you get out though." She told him, as she crossed her arms and stood beside his bed. "So keep that in your arm and behave." She told him firmly. She sat back down in her chair and looked over as the doctor and nurse came in to check on him and to say what was going on with him exactly. She watched him, wanting to know if he was going to be okay for sure.

Sasuke was too tired to protest, Yuki’s gentle push being enough to flop him back down onto the bed. He glanced away at her words, unable to make eye contact - until she mentioned staying with him until he felt better. He looked straight at her “it’s just a fever...” he muttered, hating the fact that he continued to be a burden to her. The room fell silent... but Sasuke clearly had something on his mind that he wanted to say. However before he could the doctor and nurse entered the room. The doctor scanned the male over “I see that he’s awake now... that’s good,” he spoke to Yuki “it was just a common fever, in fact, that isn’t the thing that is concerning us.” He paused, looking down at his notes for a moment “Sasuke’s muscles and chakra are really strained. He seems to be healing slower than usual due to all of his chakra concentration going into his eyes instead of evenly throughout the rest of his body.” The doctor explained, and Sasuke seemed to look concerned for a second, but he was quick to push his emotions aside. It was due to his Mangekyo Sharingan, obviously. He still didn’t know how to control it without wasting his chakra. The doctor gave the Uchiha a small smile “give your body and eyes a break for a few days and you should be back to normal.”

Yuki sat and listened, nodding calmly. "Thank you doctor...Can he check out now, or would you prefer him to stay here?" She asked, knowing that she was going to listen to the doctor to make sure that Sasuke was truly taken care of while here. She bit her lip lightly as she glanced over at Sasuke, then back over at the doctor. She knew that Sasuke might not like it if he had to stay, but she would tie him to that bed and sat on him to keep him down if she had to. She just wanted to get him feeling completely better, and she knew that he was not going to do that if he kept pushing himself so hard. "So what caused the fever? Did he have a cold or...?" She asked her last question as she looked at the doctor, then glanced over at the nurse. "And how high was the fever?" She asked, making this her last, last question. "After that, I have no more questions, but I don't know if Sasuke will have any." She said to them both.

“It would probably be best that he’s stays one more night, just so we can run a few more tests and make sure his fever doesn’t get worse,” the doctor commented. “There are many reasons a fever can start, but it was likely that it was a prolonged state of stress mixed with too much time in the rain.” The nurse had been checking Sasuke’s vitals as the doctor and Yuki spoke. Soon after the doctor turned to leave “I have other patients to tend to, I’ll leave my nurse to answer anymore questions you have.” The nurse nodded as the doctor left, turning to Yuki soon after “his fever was a little above average, sitting at 40 Celsius at its highest,” she turned to look at Sasuke with a gentle smile “which is usually only dangerous to young children, so he should be fine.” The nurse began to leave after that, turning away from Sasuke to just speak to Yuki for a moment “he must be a lot to handle,” she whispered in amusement “make sure he doesn’t push himself and he’ll be as good as new.” She gave one last glance at Sasuke. “You’re a lucky girl,” she giggled after that, turning to leave the room. Sasuke didn’t have any questions, staying silent the entire time.

Yuki moved and sat back down in the chair. "You are stuck here one more night, mister." She told him as she relaxed a bit in the chair. "In the morning, we will check out and then I suppose I will be headed back to Konoha..." She told him as she let her snowy white hair fall on her eyes. She softly sighed and then she stood up, moving to the window to look outside. She hummed quietly and she paused before speaking. "Tomorrow I might go to the Hot Springs." She told him, running a hand through her hair. "You could probably manage to ease your muscles if you don't get another fever..."

Sasuke sighed with a small nod, still distracted by the IV in his arm. It wasn’t until she mentioned going back to Konoha that he turned to look at her. “To train?” He asked, biting the inside of his lip in thought. He still wanted to ask her something that had been eating at him for a while. “Back in the Rain, what... what did Pain tell you?” He had been wondering that since yesterday. Whatever it was it must have affected Yuki greatly, the distance she was building between herself and Sasuke made it obvious. He shifted his gaze down to his lap, frowning slightly “I know you’re mad at me...” Sasuke never had anyone care about him like Yuki does, and he was sure that he had no idea how to handle that. But on the opposite side of that he hasn’t cared about someone like he cares about Yuki. Sasuke glanced up, contemplating the idea of a hotspring “maybe...” he mumbled, slumping further down into the bed with a huff “you don’t have to stay with me the whole time, you know.”

Yuki listened to him and spoke up after he spoke about not having to stay with him. "Just shush...I want go stay with you..." She said, then sighed. "I'll tell you what he said..." She started, before she told him what Pain said to her. When she was done, she looked down and she hugged herself, saying nothing as she did so. She felt her hair fall all in her eyes. She shifted to get comfortable in a seat, then she looked back over at Sasuke. She was quiet as she looked at him, studying his expression and wondering how he was taking all of this. She herself was greatly affected, and she hated that she was.

Sasuke let a tiny smile creep it’s way into his lips when she said she wanted to stay. But the vibe of the room quickly turned serious as she began to explain Pains words. Sasuke frowned slightly, going over the words in his head once she finished. Yuki and Naruto? So what about the third? The male clenched at the sheets of his hospital bed. There was a chance that Pain was lying, but why would he? He wasn’t sure what to make of it... but as he made eye contact with Yuki he realized she was probably waiting for him to say something. “Are you going to tell Naruto about this?” He wasn’t sure how he felt about that “Yuki...” he bit his lip slightly “by training... and fighting Madara, you’re just doing what he wants. He wants to kill you.” The male shook his head, staring at her with a disgusted look “you don’t have to do what he asks, let Naruto deal with him if he’s so special.”

Yuki listened to him but instantly frowned. She hugged herself and she was unsure of what to say. "You know I can't just let someone else handle him. Maybe Naruto and me could handle him together, but I refuse to not be involved. I have to be the one to kill Madara." She told him as she ran a hand through her hair. "Either I will go it alone or Naruto can help me, but no one else is allow except maybe the third person involved. Naruto, me, and the third one if we can figure out who it is." She told him stubbornly, seeming to be set in what she wanted to do. "I'm sorry if you don't want me involved, but I have to do it..." She told him, sighing a bit. "Look, we can talk about this later...You need less stress and more rest...tomorrow, we will check you out of here and go to the hotel. You guys can all just relax and have fun, and I might have a little fun, but I have to train for the most part..." She told him calmly. She soon did a hand sign and summoned a bunny. She looked at her bunny and smiled. "Go tell Tsunade what happened and to send Naruto to the Hot Springs Village..." She whispered to the bunny, and the bunny nodded before she rushed off. Yuki sat down and held Sasuke's hand. "Now you relax and try to rest, I'm here..."

Sasuke understood the responsibility that Yuki felt. He felt the same way about his brother... He was silent for a small amount of time, nodding his head with a sigh. Although he didn’t like it, he had no right to hold Yuki back from the fate she and Madara had. “I understand,” he finally spoke up “after you’ve trained, and you feel that you’re ready, I won’t hold you back, Yu.” Sasuke was kind of hoping they could train together, but he doubted he would be better in time. He watched as she sent off a messenger bunny. The thought of seeing Naruto again, but as a possible ally, it caused a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach. Yuki knew Naruto better than he did at this point, the image in Sasuke’s mind still being that annoying little kid. “Naruto will help you.. if you ask. It’s the type of person he is,” at the end of the day Sasuke considered Naruto a friend... in a weird sort of way. The male squeezed Yuki’s hand within his own, blinking his eyes shut. He was able to fall asleep fairly quickly thanks to Yuki being by his side.

Yuki let him hold her hand as he slept. She stayed with him the whole day, then she fell asleep in the chair by his side at night. The next morning, she went up to the front and she was able to sign him out. She hummed as she signed the papers, but Sasuke did have to sign a his name once as well. She got the board with the papers on it and brought it to him, holding it. She sat down and she hummed quietly, looking at him. She was unsure if he was awake or asleep, but either way, she let him be. When he opened his eyes, he could sign the paper work and then they could leave together. She hummed very quietly and soon moved, brushing his hair out of his way. She leaned down and pecked his lips, then she played with his hair, humming gently as she did so. She enjoyed just being able to take it easy for a little bit, even though she would not admit it to anyone. "My big baby..." She said, giggling softly as she did so.

Sasuke must have been more tired than he realized. He slept well into the morning, too deep in his slumber to notice when Yuki left his side. Not soon after he felt something brush through his hair, and soft lips pecking against his own. This woke him up, but he kept his eyes closed for a little longer as he shuffled in place. He opened his eyes when he heard Yuki call him a baby. He let out a soft ‘tch’, motioning for her to lean closer to him. It looked like he wanted to whisper something to her, but once she was close enough he flicked her forehead instead. “Morning,” he mumbled bitterly, but with a bit of amusement in his eyes as well. He spotted the papers in her hand, figuring what it was he reached out for it so he could sign it. Once signed he felt like a new door of freedom was finally opened to him. “Finally I can get out of this damn bed,” he started, sitting up eagerly.

Yuki leaned closer when he motioned her to, but she glared at him as he flicked her forehead. "You are such an ass." She whined as she rubbed her forehead. "Morning." She said afterwards, huffing as bit. She looked at him as he signed the papers and sat up. "Yeah, yeah. Just because you are leaving this hospital doesn't mean you are going to go wild...you are still going to rest, just in the hotel..." She told him calmly. "Suigetsu, Karin, and Jugo are sharing one room, Sora is in one, and you have one room. I will either be in the room with my brother or you, but for flicking me in the forehead, I may just take your room and make you sleep in the hall." She told him as she smirked a bit at the end. She stood up and stretched, feeling tense and having aches from sleeping in the chair beside his bed all night. She glanced over at him and she grabbed his clothes for him. "Change and come on." She told him with a smile. She turned her back so he could get dressed in private, patiently waiting on him as she hummed.

Sasuke rolled his eyes, “got it, rest,” he repeated, a bit of sass in his tone. To his heart it felt like he had been resting for ages already, but to his body... not so much. Every muscle in his body ached as he moved to stand up. Sasuke glanced down at Yuki, squinting a little “but if I sleep out in the hall how am I supposed to get the rest I need?” He countered sarcastically, trying to stretch out his arms and back without making himself too uncomfortable. He shuffled towards Yuki, scanning over the clothes and taking them from her. He smirked as he waited for her to turn around, before turning around himself. It ached to even get dressed, but he managed to get it done. He had even more bandages wrapped around his arms and down his torso, but he was beginning to get used to the feel of them. Once he was finished he moved up behind Yuki, brushing her hair aside to blow cool air onto the back of her neck. “Can we get out of here, now?” He grabbed onto her hand and tugged it lightly, clearly growing very impatient about still being in the hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back