• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto rp [private]

Yuki gasped and shivered as he blew cool air onto the back of her neck. "D-Don't do that." She said with a pout. She nodded and she let him tug on her hand lightly. She walked out of the hospital with him, letting him lead until they were out the doors. Once they were, she walked, leading him now to the hotel. "Okay well, you sleep in the room and I will sleep in the hall." She said with a smirk, as she finally spoke about to his sarcastic comment that he said minutes ago. "Or I could curl up in the bed with Suigetsu. I bet he would let me sleep in the bed with him." She teased playfully, although she knew Suigetsu probably wouldn't and that she wouldn't do that. She walked into the hotel and she hummed as she kept a hold of Sasuke's hand. She led him to the bedroom he would stay in and she opened the door for him with the card, then she handed it to him. "Don't get locked out." She told him with a smile. She leaned on the door frame as she gestured for him to go inside the room.

Sasuke smirked, making a mental note to do that more often just to mess with her. The male didn’t care much that he was walking with a limp, since there was no point in trying to hide it in front of Yuki; at this point she’s seen him at his worst. He continued to hold onto her hand, although her sassy comeback made him want to let go. He scowled at the mental image Yuki forced onto him with her and Suigetsu, “not if he wants to lose a hand,” he growled, the fact that the shark boys hand would just regenerate making him even more annoyed. They finally stopped when they made it to, what he assumed, was his room. He looked down at the card she gave him, not promising that he wouldn’t get locked out as he walked by Yuki to go inside, tugging at the front of the girls shirt to take her with him. He scanned the interior quietly... his eyes landing on the bed last. He had a feeling he was going to be spending a lot of time in that bed.. just the thought of it made him sigh. He turned his head to look at Yuki “where are the others?” He questioned, only sounding partly curious.

Yuki laughed when he spoke about Suigetsu losing a hand. "Well, where am I suppose to sleep then?" She questioned playfully. She yelped a bit in surprise as he tugged her by the front of the shirt to take her into the room. She had shut the door behind them so they were alone and could talk. "They are in there rooms or probably looking around the village." She told him with a bit of a shrug. "And be careful when you pull on my shirt. You are going to rip it off me if you are not careful." She told him as she sat down on the bed. She ran a hand through her snowy white hair and she sighed. She thought on some things, and then she glanced over at him, studying him. "You need to get better so I don't feel as bad when I do something mean to you." She said with a laugh, only joking. "Actually, I don't think I treat you too bad." She told him with a shrug. She took her hair down and she sighed a little bit as she did so.

Sasuke glanced back at her “where do you think you’re supposed to sleep, huh?” He asked, approaching her with a mischievous look in his eyes as she commented about her shirt. “What... do you mean like this?” He intertwined his fingers at the bottom of her shirt, tugging upwards this time with a devious chuckle. He didn’t pull it all the way off, moving to sit next to her and hugging her from the side. He buried his face into the crook of her neck, kissing her there a couple of times “hmm? I like it when you’re mean..” he muttered between kisses, making it hard to tell whether he was joking or not.

Yuki innocently shrugged. "I don't know, where am I suppose to sleep?" She questioned back. She gasped as he pulled her shirt up and she blushed. She gasped in surprise as he grabbed her and sat while hugging her. She bit her lip and blushed hard as he kissed her neck. "M-Mm..." She murmured, but then blushed harder and pulled away. "C-Cut it out, ass." She whined with a bit of a pout. She was still blushing pure red.

Sasuke chuckled, allowing her to pull away from him. “I like it when you blush, too,” he added, pinching her cheek before scooting back to lie down on the bed. “Revenge for always kissing me on my curse mark,” he smirked, looking up at the hotel room ceiling with a sigh. His chest felt restricted, but that could have been just due to the bandages. The more he thought about it, the more the hotspring actually sounded nice. “So... about the hotspring. If you really think it’ll help me I don’t have much of a choice, do I?” He didn’t mind the idea of bathing alone, and he definitely didn’t mind the idea of bathing with Yuki, but with Suigetsu or Jugo? Sasuke shuddered in disgust at the thought of it.

Yuki looked at him and pouted as he spoke about how it was revenge for kissing him in the curse mark. She moved and sat in his lap, then nodded. "I would prefer you get in the hot spring, yes." She told him. She moved and smirked, kissing his curse mark, but then started to suck on his skin there, pulling back and covering her mouth, trying not to laugh since she had left a hickey on his skin. She said nothing about it and stood up, stretching. She hummed, seeming pleased by her act. She went toward the door while humming.

Sasuke glanced down at her as she moved to sit on his lap. He sat up slightly, propping himself up on his elbows and noting her smirk. “Yukiiii, stop,” he complained while trying to inch away from her, but couldn’t due to her being on his lap. A tingling sensation shot down his spine, causing the hairs on the back of his neck to stick up. The male struggled, but he didn’t try that hard to get away from her. Sasuke stared up at Yuki with furrowed brows, not having a clue as to why she started laughing. He moved to get up soon after she did, scooping her up to carry her bridal style out the door. Sasuke grimaced slightly as his muscles protetested the sudden strain, but decided to brush it off “damn, babe, you got heavy,” he joked, smirking down at her before setting her down. He rolled his shoulders, turning around when he heard someone call out his name. Suigetsu and Jugo were making their way down the hall, waving at the two with big smiles. “Yuki! Sasuke isn’t trying to kidnap you again is he?” Suigetsu commented playfully once he got close enough, scanning the Uchiha over. “Yeesh, you’ve seen better days, man, but I’m glad you’re feeling better.” Sasuke squinted at this, unsure of how to take the sharks half assed compliment “yeah, feeling better enough to beat your ass,” he smirked, only half joking.

Yuki looked at him, gasping and hanging onto him as he carried her. She looked at him and she glared at him slightly as he joked about her getting heavier. "Don't even go there, or I will send you back to the hospital." She joked back. She let him set her down, then she looked in the direction of Suigetsu. She laughed at what he said about both Sasuke and the kidnapping. "Pfft, I won't let him kidnap me again so easily..." She stated. She laughed softly as Sasuke spoke about beating Suigetsu's ass. She ran a hand through her snowy white hair, then she nudged Suigetsu, gesturing to Sasuke's curse mark where she had left her hickey. She bit her lip and glanced away, trying not to snicker about it. She couldn't help but think it was funny that Sasuke had a hickey on his neck, since she had never seen him with one.

Suigetsu noticed the hickey dotted near Sasuke’s curse mark soon after Yuki gestured towards it. He stifled a laugh, covering his mouth as he nudged Yuki back. “Did you leave that? And you didn’t even tell him?” He whispered, snickering. Sasuke stood there obliviously, staring at the two with a weird look. “What?” He asked harshly, “what are you laughing at?” His mind suddenly remembered that Yuki had been laughing about something earlier, and he still didn’t know what. The Uchiha looked around, beginning to feel irritated that he was being left out of the loop. Suigetsu, being anable to hold it in any longer, laughed even harder. The shark boy placed a hand on Yuki’s shoulder to keep his balance as he laughed “he has no idea, you’re so mean! you better not let Karin see that!” He spoke in between chortles. Even Jugo couldn’t help but laugh lightly now, causing Sasuke to fume. “I’m leaving,” he said bitterly, turning around to walk down the hall. Suigetsu reached out to him “aw, no,” he giggled “we didn’t mean it Sasuke, come back!” Suigetsu had a huge smile on his face. Sasuke didn’t turn back, but he lifted his arm slightly to flip them off as he continued to walk away.

Yuki laughed with the others, but soon jogged after him. "Baby, Baby...I will tell you. I put a hickey on your neck near your curse mark, if not directly on it." She explained and she smiled a little bit as she did so. "I put it there and that was what I was laughing about earlier." She told him. She moved and gave him another hickey, but right over his heart. She giggled softly. "C'mon.~ You can't stay mad at me.~ I'm too cute. Now Suigetsu, yeah you can probably stay mad at him." She said and she laughed softly. She kissed his cheek sweetly and then she hummed as she went back into the room that she had given him once she got the card from him, snatching it secretly. She went into the room happily, humming as she did so. She seemed pleased by what she had done for the most part.

Last edited:
Sasuke rolled his eyes to the ceiling, looking down at Yuki and crossing his arms stubbornly. Okay, he actually wasn’t that mad, but being bitter was kind of his thing, you know? The male moved his hand up to rub his curse mark gingerly, clicking his tongue “you’re a pain in my neck is what you are,” he muttered, although she was right... about being cute that is. He leaned down slightly to let her kiss his cheek, trailing after her into his room. “You seem pleased with yourself,” he spoke with a raised brow, already planning his revenge.

Yuki looked at him and she grinned as he spoke of her being a pain in the neck. "But I'm your pain in the neck.~" She told him with a wink. She looked at him as he spoke about being pleased with herself. "I am, because now everyone knows you are mine." She said with a smile. She moved and hugged him, letting another hickey on his neck, and continued to make a trail of them to his collarbone. She pulled back and she grinned a bit, tracing them gently with her finger afterwards. "You know you love it.~" She told him with a soft laugh.

Sasuke let out a breathless chuckle, wrapping his arms around her waist as she came closer to leave even more hickeys across his collar bones. “You know what I’d love even more?” He mused, wrapping his arms around her even tighter “marking you back~” he smirked, trailing hickeys all down her neck. The Uchiha walked backwards, moving them both until the back of his legs touched the end of the bed. He spun Yuki around, pinning her below him on the bed. Sasuke’s dark hair fell forwards as he stared down at her “you’re so beautiful... my little pain in the neck.” He added, looking quite amused with himself.

Yuki looked at him and she blushed as he held her by the waist. She looked at him curiously as he spoke about what he would love even more. "What?" She asked, but then gasped as he squeezed her a bit tighter in his arms. She gasped and she blushed as he pulled her to the bed, then she squealed out insurprise, then she looked up at him, blushing hard as he called her beautiful and his pain in the neck. She looked up as she saw his hair fall in his face, and she admired. She didn't try to squirm under him and she bit her lip a bit.

Sasuke let himself admire the girl for a few moments, taking in every last one of her features. Then he slowly leaned down to press his lips against hers, pinning her hands to the sheets above her head. He moved his hands from her wrists to her hands to intertwine their fingers. He pushed into the kiss, his passion rising slowly as he softly bit the bottom of her lip. He was beginning to put a lot of weight on her, seeing as he was on top, and his muscles were refusing to hold him up all the way. He pulled his lips away slightly, but still kept them close. “..Do you?...” he whispered but didn’t finish, glancing aside unsure.

Yuki looked up at him and she slowly shut her eyes as she felt him kiss her. She let him move her hands above her head and she held his hands. She pushed into the kiss as well, smiling a bit. She blushed hard as he bit her lip, then she looked at him curiously. "D-Do I what?" She asked him as she gently tilted her head, looking at him in a curious fashion. She stared at him, admiring him happily. She noticed his muscles were pressing down on her, but she didn't mind. She gently scooted up on the bed and pulled him with her so the bed supported the two of them.

Sasuke blinked down at her, mentally thanking her for adjusting their placement on the bed. He glanced away from her when she asked him to clarify. He was silent for a few seconds, but finally scoffed a soft “nothing.” Brushing it off. He shook his head, rolling off her and onto his back with a sigh. He rubbed his face “I was just thinking about ... you going back to Konoha.” That was a lie, he had something else on his mind, but that had also been bothering him earlier. The fact that she’s going to leave, and there was no way the Hokage was letting a rogue like him back in the villaige.

Yuki frowned as he got off of her and said nothing. She felt a bit upset that he closed her out, but relaxed when he spoke about her going back to Konoha. "Sasuke...We will worry about that when we get there..." She told him softly. She moved and rolled on top of him, wrapping her arms around his neck. She hugged him as she straddled him. She kissed him passionately, loving on him while she had the chance. She seemed to be upset about the fact that he was thinking about that. "Are you sure you are okay? I can distract you from your thoughts..." She told him with a playful smile, mischief shimmering in her onyx eyes.

Sasuke huffed. He couldn’t help the fact that he continued to think about it, even when he tried to push it to the back of his mind. He looked up at her as Yuki rolled on top of him, his eyes following her every movement. He kissed her back, enjoying the sensation of her soft lips against his. He nodded his head at her question, curiosity filling the depths of his eyes at the mention of distracting him. “Oh yeah?” He smirked, his mind jumping to different scenarios. He was intrigued now. He slid his hands up Yuki’s thighs to place them on her hips, eyeing her playfully.

Yuki crossed her arms and she nodded with confidence. "Yeah." She told him, her snowy white hair falling in her eyes. She leaned down and pinned his hands above his head this time, kissing him hard but passionately. She bit and tugged gently at his lip, then she moved and kissed at his neck playfully. She licked his cheek to be playfully and she burst out laughing as she did so, unable to help it. She grinned at him brightly and she bit his neck playfully. "Accept my love.~" She told him happily with a small laugh escaping her. "Hey...I wonder if you are ticklish..." She asked curiously as she thought about it. She smirked evilly and started tickling him to see.

Sasuke was surprised when she was the one to pin him down this time. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back slightly to push into their kiss. He felt her bite at his lip, causing him to stifle a moan. Sasuke opened his eyes again when he felt her lick his cheek, giving her a ‘you did not just do that’ kind of look. “You little brat,” he chuckled, squirming to get out of her grip so he could get her back. But she had him pinned down with more strength than his damaged muscles could overpower. He couldn’t get up. He looked up at her, and for the first time he was looking quite helpless at the moment. The Uchiha’s expression went unreadable as soon as he heard the word ‘ticklish’, shaking his head. “Yuki... dont,” he spoke, his voice low and serious. He noted the girls smirk, struggling under her even more “seriously, stop,” he snickered, trying as hard as he could not to laugh as she tickled him. “I swear.. I’m going to-“ he wasn’t able to finish his threat, breaking out into a laugh. “Stop, babe, please,” he panted between laughs and his own words.

Yuki laughed as he gave her a look about licking his cheek. She shrugged and smiled as he called her a brat. "I'm your brat." She stated. She kept him pinned, and she laughed as he did while she tickled him. "You are ticklish! That's so adorable!" She told him, continuing to tickle him for a bit longer before she stopped and quickly got up. She rushed out of the room and off, figuring he was going to get revenge on her if she didn't run off. She laughed as she ran down the halls and soon hid around a corner, biting her lip and keeping quiet. She stifled a giggle as she hid, smiling to herself. She thought it was amazing that she managed to get Sasuke to laugh, and she was extremely happy about it too.

“It’s not adorable,” he huffed, finding it very hard to frown while he was being tickled. He took a deep breath when she finally stopped, sitting up and seeing nothing but a flash of white hair as she ran out the door. A devious look fell onto his features, standing to race after her. “Oh no you don’t,” he called, slowing down to a stop when he got out into the hall. He turned his head, scanning the interior as he approached one of the corners. “Yuuukiii~” he called out creepily, already going over what he should do as revenge in his head. “Come out babe, you aren’t scared are you?” He stopped when he made it to the edge of the corner, jumping around it quickly and reaching out to grab her if she was there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back