• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wing-it-Gal

Fair winds and Following Seas
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm in my early twenties and have been roleplaying for several years now, nice to meet you. <3

(To make it easy, I'm going to start with what I'm looking for and end with the about me/expectations stuff. )
Note: I'm not looking to double pairings with this post, (although I will play other characters as needed of course) the reasons of which are explained below, but it's not an impossibility after we've been roleplaying for a while and come up with an idea together. I just don't want to give any false expectations, because the last thing I'd want to do is accept a doubling and then end up stopping both rps because I don't have the motivation. All that to say that I'm not trying to be selfish! I just like to know what I'm getting into before I agree to double for someone so I can be happy writing both!
Looking to start a Naruto RP

(I have watched the original and I am currently reading through Shippuden)

Currently, I'm looking for someone to play as Kakashi for a female OC.

I have a few ideas already but I am completely open to collaboration as long as it doesn't drastically change who the OC would be to the point where she's unrecognizable.
If you're interested, please send me a dm with a quick hello and about yourself, and if you already have an idea in mind, feel free to share! I will send you her character sheet and a few ideas for the rp if you are open to it so you can see if it's something you'd have fun with. However, I'm not looking to do a crossover rp at this time.

(I have quite a few pairing double-ups at the moment so I try to save those for when I can read about the person in a thread and have an idea of who I'll be writing for and know I'll have fun writing their part as well as mine. So this is just a post to see if there is anyone who would actively enjoy just playing as the male character in this case.)

What you can expect from me!

~ The things that I expect from myself will be the same for my partner. ~

• I am in my twenties so I also expect my partner to be 18+ please!​
  • I write at minimum one full paragraph and that highly depends on the situation. Sometimes a role play can't move forward or gets too clunky without input so that's the minimum that I write and it goes up depending on what is happening in the story, but it's usually more than a paragraph I'd say.​
  • I try to always leave my partner with some kind of call to action so they aren't left hanging.​
  • I try my best to write with proper grammar and spelling. I will not always be perfect, but it will always be legible and easy to tell that there was effort put in.​
  • I like to communicate with my partners about the rp if I have any questions or ideas I want to run by them. We don't have to be super chatty, or we can, I just want to at least be on the same page.​
  • As per the rules of the site, I will not write any explicit romantic scenes, I'm mostly interested in the drama/adventure/romance rather than that anyway.​
  • I may love fandoms but I'm not a snob about them. I will always try my best to research what I don't know but I'm not particular if something isn't said exactly right by accident. If it's something important to the story, then we can discuss it of course, but in a friendly way.​
  • Kindness, the benefit of the doubt, and courtesy.

~ ~ Well, I think that's about all I can think to say for right now!

I hope you are all having a great day! Maybe one of these days I'll come up with a doubling post but right now my brain is too fried so I'm too picky to make an effective one at the moment.

Take care! I'll update this as needed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back