• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: A New Universe

don

Set in the Naruto Universe, the entire cast will be created from scratch. New characters will be made as they're introduced to the story.
We'll be using actual locations, and real life countries when discussing character locations. Your character can be from anywhere, and therefore you don't need to be Japanese.
We'll use the basic elements as a guide, but original Jutsus and Kekkai Genkai are encouraged.
The only rules are to be active, and not to make a unbeatable character, lol.
I'd prefer if we avoided doing anything that's already happened in Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, but it can't be helped if something similar happens, lol.

interested if i can do a character based off of Yasuke the African samurai.

I'm definitely making an Uchiha, though I want to make them a lot less OP. I'm thinking that the Sharingan is something only af ew people in the clan are born able to activate, if that's okay

I'm definitely making an Uchiha, though I want to make them a lot less OP. I'm thinking that the Sharingan is something only af ew people in the clan are born able to activate, if that's okay
Ofc. If you want, you can be in charge of all uchiha characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back