• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: A New Universe

Set in the Naruto Universe, the entire cast will be created from scratch. New characters will be made as they're introduced to the story.
We'll be using actual locations, and real life countries when discussing character locations. Your character can be from anywhere, and therefore you don't need to be Japanese.
We'll use the basic elements as a guide, but original Jutsus and Kekkai Genkai are encouraged.
The only rules are to be active, and not to make a unbeatable character, lol.
I'd prefer if we avoided doing anything that's already happened in Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, but it can't be helped if something similar happens, lol.

So the only thing i'm going to say is that I think we should stick with the naruto universe as the setting, I just think it will make things easier. We can change some things about the naruto universe if we want, but to use like the actual world with actual real world places might be a little much. Its totally up to you of course! Either way i'm interested.

So the only thing i'm going to say is that I think we should stick with the naruto universe as the setting, I just think it will make things easier. We can change some things about the naruto universe if we want, but to use like the actual world with actual real world places might be a little much. Its totally up to you of course! Either way i'm interested.
Ofc we can stick to just the Naruto landscape for simplicity sake, lol

Ofc we can stick to just the Naruto landscape for simplicity sake, lol

Its your roleplay, we don't have too if you don't want too. I just think more people might get involved if we keep it to the naruto universe setting.

Its your roleplay, we don't have too if you don't want too. I just think more people might get involved if we keep it to the naruto universe setting.
Truthfully you're probably right, lol. The Real world is massive, lmao. So we'd have to deal with a whole lot of character travel

don don so since our characters are going to be genin, I'm assuming you would want them to have only 1 nature transformation? Or no? I haven't looked at Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford character yet so I'm not sure how many they gave their character.

Set in the Naruto Universe, the entire cast will be created from scratch. New characters will be made as they're introduced to the story.
We'll be using actual locations, and real life countries when discussing character locations. Your character can be from anywhere, and therefore you don't need to be Japanese.
We'll use the basic elements as a guide, but original Jutsus and Kekkai Genkai are encouraged.
I'd prefer if we avoided doing anything that's already happened in Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, but it can't be helped if something similar happens, lol.
Id be down to join if you'll let me

Hey I would be excited to join this rp once I saw naruto I was like sign me up looking forward to role playing with ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back