• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PossitivelyNoOne

404 Error
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am Flynn, and this is where ima try to put most of my rp ideas and Fandoms I'm craving.

I prefer my partners be between 16-25 just because of comfort reasons, I am not giving my age but will tell you im near middle of that range I gave.

I write in 2-3 paragraphs mainly, when I'm inspired I put a lot more, and all I ask is your able to provide at least a paragraph, no oneliners! I also write third person.

I have no triggers, but I will make sure if you have any to avoid them.

Fandoms (The ones I'm craving more have * by them and anything within () is who I can play canon wise)
All of these are open for any pairing and I'm down to double if we do ocxcanon

Mha* (Todoroki, Dabi, Hawks, Denki, Kirishima, All Might, Aizawa)
Devil May Cry(3-5)***(Nero, Dante)
Fnaf Security breach (Sun, Moon, Chica, Roxy)
Fnaf (1-6) (Anyone really!)
Witcher** (Geralt, Jaskier)
Destiny 2 (Cayde-6, Shaxx)
Undertale (Sans, Papyrus, Alphys, Mettaton)
Creepypasta**** (Ben Drowned, Jeff, Laughing Jack, Slender, Sally)
Bioshock** (Andrew Ryan, Jack Ryan, Fontaine)
Dsmp (No toxic people please Im tired of dealing with them) (Dream, Fundy, George, Karl, Quackity, Sapnap, Ranboo, Tubbo, Foolish)
Among us*********
Supernatural** (Sam, Dean, Crowley)
Percy Jackson (Anyone really)
Harry Potter (Name em and I'll do my best)

Genres I am super into
Fantasy
Platonic settings
Romance
Scifi
Zombies
Super powers!
Slow-burn
Medieval
Supernatural

Pairings I love! (these dont have to be romantic)

Werewolf x Supernatural
Werewolf x Human
Mercreature x anything
Dragon x Hunter
Gangster x Cop
MMA fighter x MMA fighter
MMA fighter x normal person
MMA fighter x Medic
Knight x Prince/Princess

I am open to MxM, MxF, FxF, MxNB, FxNB, NBxNB and poly shipping as well. (I would love some poly relationships)

Original Plots!

Little dragon (Platonic)

Y/C is exploring when they find a dragon pup on her own. Instead of making the little dragon fend for herself in the cruel world y/c takes her in. (This is done with a dragon oc, dm me for her doc)

Hidden beast (MxM or MxNb)

Y/c and Mele are best friends, they've been so for years, and y/c knows him very well, or so they thought. One night y/c decided to surprise him by bringing him smth, but when y/c gets to his place he doesn't answer the door. Peeking through the window you spot Mele, sitting on the floor and his body covered in fur as he shifted into a werewolf.

Reborn

Muse A and B were gods at one point, and had fallen in love. One day a war started, in which B ran out to aid leaving behind the promise they will find A again. A while later the two are reborn and find each other again.

A is a newly changed werewolf, and theyre struggling to figure everything out, until they meet B. B takes A under their wing and helps them figure everything out.

Gore Manor

Keep in mind I will update this with more plots and fandoms as time goes on!

Last edited:
Would you be interested in doing a Harry Potter roleplay? I do double

Also, I have not read the books and it’s been a long time since I’ve seen the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back