• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My Library Of Ideas🌻

WhiteFlower

I love bad boys. They're the most fun to play.
Hello! I'm WhiteFlower but please call me Winter, I have been roleplaying for about a year but that is going to turn into two years pretty soon. I have a love for making up stories, to me it is fun to build your own little world. Like most of you I am stuck at home with nothing to do so I just thought I would better my roleplaying skills. I hope you enjoy my pairings and plots!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
pairings
Hybrid x Vampire or Wolf

Country girl x City boy

Mafia boss x cop

Assassin
x target

Rich x Middle class

Bad boy x bad girl

Bad boy x good girl

Nerd x bad boy or girl

Cops daughter
x gang member

Preachers daughter x Rich

Drug lord x Cop

Ex Boyfriend x Ex Girlfriend

Best friends brother x sister

Vampire x Human or Vampire

Demon x Angel

Demon hunter
x Demon

vampire hunter x Vampire

-I’m Female

-Pacific Time

-I’m a huge sucker for romance

-I can write about three detailed paragraphs

-Character sheets are a must

-I Only Play Female but maybe will play male if we double up on characters and if the idea is interesting enough

-At Least One Paragraph

-OOC: discussion, world-building, plot input and output

-Be Willing To Double Up on characters

-Realistic Face Claim

-If you pick a paring we both need to put in a good amount of effort in planning

-I like to add photos to my replies to spice things up but this is not a must

-Please when you PM me don't just be like ‘hey’ or ‘I’m interested’ I would like you to tell me a little bit about yourself I would also like for you to tell me with ideas you are interested in.

-Sherlock

-The Vampire Diaries (Looking for Damon or OC)

-The Originals (looking for klaus or Elijah or OC)

-The Arrow (looking for Oliver or OC)

-The Flash (looking for barry or OC)

-NCIS (looking for Anthony DINozzo or OC)

AlarmedSoggyBluebreastedkookaburra-size_restricted.gif
The cops bad girl
Muse A is the son of a very well known cop and Muse B is the daughter of a well known drug lord. They both took over their parents jobs so their parents could lead a normal retirement, they have played this game of cat and mouse for a couple of years. Muse A sometimes ends up catching Muse B but ends up letting her go, they have flirted on and off sometimes ending up fooling around. Soon Muse A catches feelings for Muse B and Muse B the same, but they are not very sure on how everything would end up if they began to date with each other. Will they both run away to be with each other? Or will they have to dismiss their feelings?

c621276e1aba184bfa7f4c158adfe4cc.gif
The Bad Boys Good Girl
Muse A was always the good girl and Muse B was a rebel, a hot rebel. He had women swooning over him left and right. He was a bad boy, smoking, drinking, staying out late with other girls.Muse A had never caught his eye. Not till the day Muse B moved next door.It wasn't that she didn't want him. It was as if she felt she wasn't allowed to quarrel with him. He made her want to do things she had never even imagined she would want to do. He intoxicated her, made her want to break the rules for the first time in her life. And she knew it would be like playing with fire.

1f0e0bca8afb112058a27ba69baca0af.gif
The Businessman
Muse A is a 21 year old photographer and Muse B is a 27 year old successful, powerful businessman man. They meet when Muse A comes and takes photos of him for her work’s newspaper, little does she realize the path her life will take. Muse B, as enigmatic as he is right and powerful, finds himself strangely drawn to Muse A, and she to him. They begin to build a relationship as she comes back and takes more photos for her work’s newspaper. What will happen next? Will they fall in love? Or will they keep apart?

tenor.gif
On The run
Muse A and Muse B have been friends for a very long time, Muse A gets in a very sticky situation and now they are on the run. Muse A witnesses a murder and now the group wants her dead so she does not tell anyone about what she saw. She went to Muse B’s house and he was willing to drop everything to help Muse A out, they both spend a good amount running from people trying to kill them. Will they be able to escape? And what will happen to their relationship?

22576190.gif
The Sheriff's daughter
Muse A is the daughter of the town's sheriff and Muse B is a very well known trouble maker, Muse A and Muse B start dating after a couple of weeks going out. They are neighbours so they see a lot of each other, Muse A’s dad does not like the face she is with Muse B so he tries everything in his power to make sure Muse A and Muse B break up but never succeeds. Muse B really changes the longer he is with Muse A, Will Muse B change for good? And will Muse A’s dad accept their relationship in the end seeing how happy his daughter is?

original.gif
The girl next door
Muse A is a very talented girl, she has dreams to become a famous singer. Muse B is a normal kid but can be a troublemaker, he hopes that one day things will change and get better. Muse B hears Muse A singing and can't believe how beautiful her voice is, Muse B goes next door to Muse A’s house. They talk and make a deal, Muse B helps out Muse A with her music and Muse A hangs out with Muse B when she can. Soon feelings start to develop between the two, Will Muse B help Muse A become successful? And will they both say how they feel about each other?

1d9a6b8d10b932bc123b0b343ef87bd6.gif
Mysterious eyes
Muse A is a normal boy and Muse B is a girl on the run from the government. It's a normal day Muse A is walking home from hanging out with his friends at a bar, he runs across Muse B who was passed out in front of his apartment door. Muse A takes Care of Muse B until she wakes up, and when she does he is shocked to see her eyes. They were a very different color than any eye color he had ever seen, Muse B is scared at first but Muse A shows her that he will not hurt her. Muse A learns about Muse B, Muse B is running away from the government, she has powers and the government wants to do some research on her. Muse A does everything he can to Keep Muse B safe, while everything is going on they both fall for each other. Will they be able to run from the government? Or will Muse B become an experiment?

source.gif
The Road trip
Four high school seniors, one summer, one road trip. This is a road trip roleplay, I love summer and I love to travel anyways this will be a long term roleplay or it could be a short term choice. For this roleplay I am really looking for anyone but I would like you to be willing to double up on characters for the roleplay. Two best friends plan a road trip after graduation with their brothers as this is the first summer they are all 19 and they both decide to drag along their brothers. The two girls know they have a crush on each others brothers and they both did not mind and thought this road trip would a good time to get closer with each others brothers and just enjoy their summer.

Photo 1
bab63237abe35e66c9c097e51c4337be.gif
Photo 2
16a093fa6e7c2fc8d39566ff1ebd1fdd.gif
Photo 3
2924cd49ff0ab303869a411b7acaeb9a.gif
Photo 4
be2089f894d12c2af8b649563606e688.gif
Photo 5
008c26709006cc308c17157889c627fb.gif
Photo 6
eb62122e7ea2b8d7a2d385f7e94207fb.jpg
Photo 7
b28abf92da947a6f747f2c4a3aee631f.jpg
Photo 8
460cd24211358a1c31ae825e4f6b8e29.jpg
Photo 9
1e577924217026b52f0ca9e9974052ab.jpg
Photo 10
7c9c714ae2c3ece7f6b45b7956940b46.jpg
Photo 11
d816007ca6a3fc60c9afb2d651374005.jpg

I hope that you like my pairings if not that is totally fine! I hope to hear from you, If you are interested please just PM me or if you have any questions post them below.
-Winter❄

source.gif

Last edited:
Several of these plots interest me. I'd love to double, triple or more! Best of all, I can play all males so you can play all females. I love romance plots, OOC chatting and planning, and my general post length is usually 2-5 paragraphs, but I'll normally just mirror what you provide. Let me know if you'd like me to PM you so we can start planning our RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back