• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ShadStorm98

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_oq92kpwXsW1qe7wb7o2_540.gif

Hey everyone! I am a fan of My Hero Academia and I really wanna do an MHA roleplay one with you. I'm hoping for it to be OC X Canon. I mainly play as my OC but I am able to double and play other characters during the roleplay. I'm okay with you playing as anyone in Class 1A and it would be awesome if you're able to double in the RP. If you're interested, please PM me.

Rules:
  • Semi-lit to lit. Absolutely no one-liners.
  • Please be 18+. I am an adult.
  • Please be able to world build and communicate with me
  • Put effort and part into the roleplay such as coming up with ideas, coming up with a plan, playing side characters
  • Be friendly and understanding
  • 3rd person writing please!
  • Express yourself to me without hesitation, if I do something you don’t like, just say it.
  • I hate ghosting. If you lose interest in the roleplay, just tell me and I would understand.

Attachments

• tumblr_oq92kpwXsW1qe7wb7o2_540.gif
    tumblr_oq92kpwXsW1qe7wb7o2_540.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back