• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia : Past Mistakes Resurfaced

He looked over and gave a small sigh. "Yeah. I think that is."

"Oh. But, it may come in handy on stealth missions, don't you think?"

"I didn't think she'd actually make it in." Shoto said, more amazed seeing her there then anything. She didn't have a quirk that could destroy the robots... How'd she get in?

"Maybe." She said with a nervous chuckle, half she wasn't asked about the unconventional was of activiting her quirk. She knew it could be a bit unsettling to say the least.

"The kid's full of mysteries." He said, walking past him and to his desk.

Uraraka looked up to see the two new students who walked in. "Wonder who they are." She muttered.

"Yeah." He said as they walked by her and gave a little head nod to her and Uraraka as they looked at them.

"Oh hey Shoto." Toga said a lottl sheepishly and looked over and seen Bakugo. Her eyes flashed open and smiled seeing him, "Oh wow all three of us are in the same class!" She said getting excited, a wide smile growing on her face, "Oh Uraraka, this is Shoto and Bakugo... Bakugo and I are neighbors and Shotos his friend."

"Hello!" She said, cheerfully. The boy looked between the two, feeling a bit sick. He knew Toga lived with Deku's mom, which was only another reminder of what happened all those years ago.

"Hi." Shoto said in a montone voice, as that was how he talked to most people. Bakugo was probably the only person who he talked to like a human being. So he just sat in a desk next to Bakugo and got things ready for class.

"They're both kind of sticks in the mud." Toga whispered with a giggle as she twirled her pencil in her hand. She had known Bakugo for over 10 years and didn't really know anyone about him. As they usually kept their distance. Of course when she first moved into the neighborhood she wasn't allowed to speak to him for the first year, and wasn't allowed to play with him or Shoto for two years. So that probably didn't help with the awkwardness between them. But she didn't know about what Bakugo did and what her just being there reminded him of.

"Is he always this quiet to you?" Uraraka asked, eyeing the boy. Bakugou just sat at his desk and stared out the window. A part of him felt bad for not saying anything to Toga but, he was just afraid he'd mess up. Although, maybe this could be a great way to start fresh. She was a clean slate, after all. Perhaps he could do things differently and try to mend his mistakes.

"Yeah sort of." She said to Uraraka and looked over at him. He never talked to her... Or to anyone actually. The only person he was ever around was Shoto, and vise versa actually.

"Well... I can't really say you're wrong about that. Because I don't really know a lot about them." She said, wanting to go to their defense... But didn't have anything to prove what Uraraka said was wrong. The two did just walk through the entire class room without even saying hi to anyone.

But before anything else could he said a hobo looking man walked in... Or inch wormed in, as he was wrapped in a sleeping bag.

Uraraka stopped talking and looked at him. Even Bakugou was a bit weirded out by this. Who the heck is that guy? Did he break into the school or something? He thought.

After a quick introduction this man was Mr. Aizawa, and he was their home room teacher. And made it clear that that there would be no goofing off in class, gave them their schedule, and then finally their "test" to see who would fail... Only some kid named Mineta didn't make it. But no seemed to care about that.

But after that they went to All Mights class and he first instructed for them to get into their hero suits and then into groups of two. Shot went to Bakugo.
"Wanna show these chumps how it's done." He asked Bakugo with a smirk.

Toga looked around to see who she could partner up with and smirked seeing Uraraka and gravitated over to her, "Hey... If you want to... I'm mean if you don't have a partner already... Er... Want to team up?" She asked the girl... This quick interaction showing how unused to interacting with people she was.

She was dressed in a pink almost romper like out fit. The legs going down to above her knees and above her elbows. Then leggings and gloves with sleeves that went up to her elbows and knees. Not covering them though. Then a utility with empty bottles around it and a weird backpack that tubes on the bottles went to. She also had gloves in that had tubs running to her backpack.

She smiled and then nodded towards her. "Sure! I'd like to partner up with you!"

Bakugou wasn't listening. His mind was elsewhere as he began to fiddle around with his grenades. It took a moment to realize Shoto was there. "Hm? Did you say something?" He asked.

"Oh sweet!" The girl said with a beaming smile, "Oh wait I forgot my headphones!" She said as she rushed over to her bag to get her cat ear headphones.

"Yeah! Do... You... Want... To... Team... Up?" He asked very slowly to just mess with his friend, "You ok... You've been lost in thought today."

"By the way, where did you get those? They're really cute and I actually kinda want a pair."

He growled and swung at his friend. "Knock it off. And of course, I'm teaming up with you." He said, then rubbed the back of his head, looking away.

"Oh my mom got them for me." She said with a smile as she put them around her neck, not needing them yet. "I was using a pair of ear buds that she had gotten a few years ago... A robot destroyed them during the enterence exam. So she bought these for me to congratulate me and say she loves me." She giggled, plugging it into her phone and turning on her music. She wasn't actually listening to anything yet... But just needed them prepared.

"Ok ok ok." Shoto said with a chuckle, unsure what was distracting his friend. Bit knew he couldn't push it.

"Aw, she sounds so sweet!" She laughed. "I bet you really do love her!"

He smiled a bit. "Anyways, do you know who we're up against?"

It's was and I do..." She said with a smile, "I'm really glad she supports me in this." She said as she looked over at the screen, "Hey we're the heros!" She squealed excitedly.

"Looks like.... Oh crap!" He said looking at the screen, it was Toga and Urarakas, "And it looks like we're playing Villians."

He raised an eyebrow and glanced over at them. Well, this is a great way to start off. He thought but, just shrugged. "Does it really matter what side we're on?"

Uraraka squealed and hugged her. "This is going to be awesome! I can't wait to get started!"

"I mean we are here to be heros, right?" Shoto asked his friend. Though at the end of the day didn't really matter.

Toga froze but after a second hugged her back, "Yeah let's do this!" She cheered, that she hasn't scared Uraraka off... And maybe a friendship was starting.
-----
When it was their turn the "villains" were allowed to head up first to get to the bomb and make their game plan.
"Ok so I've been thinking about this." Shoto said when they got to the second floor, "Your quirk isn't good for defense. So you guarding the bomb probably wouldn't be a good idea. I can wrap it in a wall of ice need be. So I was thinking you try to stall them out and I'll protect the bomb." He said, still climbing up to the top floor.

While the villains were climbing the heros were at the bottom waiting for the good to go.
"So any ideas on how to get the bomb?" Toga asked Uraraka, "If we get into a fist fight I can handle myself... But Shoto can shoot fire and ice, and Bakugo has small fire burst. So I'll be in trouble if I have to fight Shoto."
Though she hadn't actually hung out with her neighbor or his friend... She had seen their quirks and knew what would put her at a disadvantage.

"That might be a good plan. The only problem is that I don't know their quirks are so it might be hard." He explained. "But, I can try my best."

"If I can get close enough to him, I might be able to float him and let you get passed." She said, looking up and thinking. "As for Todoroki, that may be a problem. In order for my quirk to work, I have to touch something."

"Yeah... They have to be good if they were able to make it into UA." Shoto said as they continued to climb. Though it was weird that Bakugo had lived beside Toga most of his life and didn't know her quirk... But he didn't say anything about that. Bit thinking about on the test he didn't remember Toga using her quirk. But he did remember Uraraka making the baseball float away. "Toga I don't know... But that Uraraka girl has the ability to make things float." He told Bakugo.

"Well touching Bakugo shouldn't be to bad. I can get behind him, grab his hands, and you use your quirk... Or just wrap the ribbon around him." She suggested after putting her headphones on to think. "Though this is if we run into Bakugo..." She said with a sigh

"We'll have to be careful around her. She could try to use her quirk to push us aside while Toga gets the bomb." He thought aloud.

"What do you think if we run into the other one? Todoroki, was it?"

"Yeah. More reason I should stay and guard and you go down." Shoto said as they got to the floor with the bomb on it, "You can use your quirk to fly anyways. So if she makes you float, you can control yourself mid air." He explained.

"Shoto Toridorki, yeah." She said thinking about it, tapping her foot to the beat of her music, "Oh! I don't think he can form his ice!" She said thinking back to when she saw the two boys playing/practicing. "So when he uses it, it will start like a sheet. But when it hits someone it can crawl up and freeze them. So if we run into him just make yourself float and you should be safe from his ice... But that leaves his fire...'

"True." He said, nodding. "Glad you're coming up with a plan. I'm not very good in that department. At least, not yet."

"I think we can worry about that when we get to that part." She said, looking up at the building. A pit feeling began to form in her stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back