• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia : Past Mistakes Resurfaced

Noticing his mom on the phone, the young boy knew by the tone of her voice something was wrong. Best to leave before she gets upset. "Let's go to my room. I think I still have my All Might action figure somewhere. Maybe we can pretend to be pro heros!" He said.

"A-All Might?" The boy said with a small smirk coming across his face for the first time. It was a easy way to get any kid interested in something, just throwing All Might into it, and Shoto was no exception to that. "Yeah let's go!"

He took his hand and dragged him to his bedroom. "You'll have to excuse the mess. I haven't had time to clean."

"Whoa!" Shoto gasped seeing the boys room, which was kinda messy. But all the toys and games in it had Shoto amazed. The kid only had a couple toys and was hardly ever able to play with them thanks to his dad.

"You can choose any of one you like." He said, fishing around in some bins. "I have more in the bins if you don't see one you want."

Shoto nodded his head and grabbed a All Might figure of All Might dressed in a business suit and carrying a suit case, it was a ultra rare toy!

"That one's my favorite." Bakugou said, still digging through the pile of clothes. "Mom got me that for Christmas. I was so excited when I opened it. Did you know those are like the rarest ones? They hardly even make them anymore! I've seen a lot of people get into fist fights over that. I bet everyone wants to be like All Might. He's the greatest hero ever!" The boy kept chatting away with a big smile on his face. Then again, it had been a while since he talked to anyone about action figures and how cool All Might was.

"Whoa!" Shoto said, his unbandaged eye flying open hearing that. A ultra rare action figure?! That was to cool to the little boy. He barely had any action figures to call his own in the first place, so seeing all these toys in one spot was really amazing to him.
"Yeah he is." Shoto agreed with the second statement, *He's brave and helpful, and can't be beaten!'

"That's why when i grow up, I'm going to be a hero just like him!" He said, smiling and admiring the action figure. "So I can be brave and strong too!"

"I don't wanna be a hero..." Shoto said looking at the action figure, having been scared from the actions of the hero in his life had left a bitter taste in his mouth when it came to hero work... "But I hope you can be a great hero! Better then Endevor."

"Oh well...." He said sniffling a bit as he held the All Might action figure and covered his open eye, "Y-you know... He's only the s-second best... Not even the best... So he can't t-that good "

Bakugou was silent but, then nodded. "I suppose you're right. But, I think you should be a hero too! You look really tough which will make it harder for the bad guys to beat you!"

"Um.... T-thank." Shoto said and sniffled a bit more as he controlled himself, "I-I don't know.... Heros are cool... But I guess some can be mean." He added on, "What's your quirk?" He asked Bakugo lookup at him.

"My quirk?" He said, pointing at himself. "What about you? What's your quirk? If you tell me, I'll tell you."

Shoto flinched hearing that but nodded his head and held his hand out and it instantly froze into ice. Then the room got warm, really warm, as the ice melted off him,"That's half of it... I can make fire in the other side of my body. But I don't like using it..." He said, not even going to give Bakugo an example of his fire half.

"That's so...." His eyes lit up as he bounced to his feet and smiled. "Cool! You're quirk is amazing!"

Shoto immediately blushed hotly but smiled hearing someone say that about his quirk, "T-thanks... Now hats yours?!" He asked, seeing as he filled his part of the deal.

He held out his hands and small sparks exploded from them. "I can make explosions! But, my mom says to be careful since I can hurt people or destroy something. Please don't tell her that I used it! She would ground me for a whole month if she found out!"

Whoa that's so cool!" Shoto said next, his eyes flying open seeing the sparks. It was like a mini fire works show... Though he immediately calmed down when Bakugo said to keep it quiet... Though he looked at him confused, "Why would she get mad though?" He asked... He was usually allowed to use his quirk whenever he felt like it... He didn't know that it was actually against the law to use his quirk so openly.... Thankfully he hadn't used it since he left home, other then to show Bakugo that is.

"Well......." He looked down, remembering what happened a long time ago. How he bullied Deku using his quirk. "I..... I used to pick on someone a while ago with it. Showed it off to make myself look cool and......"

Shotos eyes flew open hearing that.... Using his quirk to bully someone... Using his strength to make himself feel better by picking on the week... It was just like his father... But there was a difference here... Bakugo looked sorry for what he did unlike his father...

"I-I didn't mean to act like that way!" He said, trying to fight back the tears. "I was only messing around. No one told me what I was doing was going to hurt him. Just wanted to have a little fun."

Shoto flinched seeing the boy tear up as he explained... This was definitely different then when his dad was jerk to him and his mom...
"Well y-you're sorry right?" Shoto asked him not really sure what to say, "That's good! A lot of people don't know when to say I'm sorry..."

The small boy looked up at him, wiping away the tears before they could threaten to fall. "But, he's gone. And it's all my fault!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back