• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia : Past Mistakes Resurfaced

Shoto didn't really know what Bakugo met by "gone", but he did know that the kid in front of him was indeed genuinely sorry for the things he had done. "I'm sure he's fine now." Shoto said trying to be encouraging to Bakugo.

"Promise?" He asked. Already he knew this was a lie. Everyone told him that Deku was gone forever and it was his fault. There was no chance that he would be "fine." But, the way Shoto talked, there might be some hope that he was alright.

"Y-yeah." He said trying to give a smile to Bakugo, wanting to encourage him. Though again, he didn't know that this kid was gone as in missing. He figured that he moved before Bakugo had the chance to apologise, or his apology wasn't accepted.

YEARS LATER
-----------------------​

Standing in front of the school, a young boy took a deep breath as he closed his eyes, running his hand through his bi-colored hair. The first day of class at the famous UA... What was going to happen? What was his class going to be like? How would his peers act to him... These questions bounced around in his mind as he exhaled his breath. At least he would know one person in the class.

But as that happened a girl around his age happily skipped by him, dressed in the UA uniform... But had her own little twist to it with a bunch of different kitty pins on it, and a bunch on her backpack as well. "Hmhmhmhm!" The teen hummed happily as she walked into the school and spun around as she looked at the hallway and lockers, "Oh this place looks so cool!" The girl said with an open smile, revealing her sharp fang-like teeth, as she stared at everything with her golden eyes.

Bakugou looked up at the building and smiled. Finally! After all the hardwork and years of pain, he finally made it to UA. And best of all, no one knew who he was. No mentions of what happened when he was younger. A brand new start. Everything couldn't be better. Though, it would've been nice to see a familiar face. Come on, Bakugou! He scolded himself. You need to toughen up! What happened, happened! Leave behind you and look towards the future!

Shoto took a few steps towards the towering building when he noticed his friend just staring at th building. He thought about going over and saying hi to him as they hadn't really talked since the exam. Not that they were on bad terms or anything, things had just been busy. The exam, getting ready for school, and then something... Something he couldn't actually tell Bakugo about. As he promised his hero he wouldn't just tell anyone what had happened.
_________

"Ok first day of school Toga. You got this..." The girl said at a mirror she had put in her locker. Pulling a pair of purple head phones with cat ears on them out and wrapping them around her neck, "And just in case things go wrong I have these!" She said to herself still as she tapped on the headphones. After getting all the books she needed she went to her class, "Mr. Aizawa..." She hummed as she went down the halls and found class 1-A, "Ah here we go!" She said with a cheery smile and walked in.

He noticed Shoto and headed over to him. "Well, I wasn't expecting to see you here." He said, sarcastically. "Why the long face though? Most people would kill to get in here, you know."

Everyone was talking among themselves or prepping themselves for the day, unaware of the new student that just walked into the room.

"Why not? Did you expect me not to pass the exam?" He asked his friend as he walked up to him. Of course Shoto didn't have to take the exam to get in as he was already accepted him thanks to his dad's position. But he wanted to prove that he was able to get in on his own merits. As for the second thing his friend said, "Yeah I know... Just have a lot on my mind at the moment." He said but lifted his hand up for a fist bump, "But I'm not going to let it ruin my day."

Toga smiled seeing her new class and took a deep breath in and out before going over to a empty desk and sitting down. She pulled out what she needed out of her bag and started to spin it around between her fingers. And after doing for a few minutes she looked over and saw a girl with brown hair and brown eyes, and had blush on her cheeks.
Ok Toga you can do this. This isn't your old school, no one knows who you are here.

The girl continued to pep talk herself for a minute before turning to the girl with a smile, holding out her hand, and said, "Hi I'm Toga Midorya!"

He smiled a bit and gave him a fist bump. "Well, that's good to hear. Hope everything will go good this year." A few kids kept whispering when they walked by. A part of the boy felt like they were talking about him. Though, he prayed that wasn't the case.

The girl looked up and smiled, shaking her hand. "I'm Ochaco Uraraka. It's nice to meet you. I like your headphones. They're really cute!"

"Same to you." He said with a head nod looking at the kids and back to his friend, knowing what was going through his mind at the moment. "Don't worry Bakugo," He said trying to assure the blond, "There's no way they'd know."
_________

This mad Toga beam a smile l, "Aw thanks. My mom got them for me as a congratulations gift for making it into the school." She went on as she let go of Urarakas hands, "So whatcha here for? I'm hero for the heros course." She said to her, just trying to keep the conversation rolling. And she knew that some people were here for the hero support course.

"You sound so positive." He said, eyeing him but then sighed a bit. "But, I guess you're right."

"Hero course." She explained. "I was so nervous that I wouldn't get it, I didn't sleep very well until I got the letter."

"Eh first day we might as well be." Shoto said to his friend as they headed into the school, "Can't have our first day of classes be bad."

"Yeah me two." She said to Uraraka, "Exspecially since I had to turn off the switches in the back of the robots." She went on to say. She didn't have a quirk that would allow her to destroy any robots so she had to turn them off to get points.

He checked his schedule. "So what class are you in?"

"Wait, there were switches?" Uraraka asked. "I didn't know that. Would've made things a bit easier." She giggled a bit at the end.

"Mr. Aizawa for home room, "He started, having his schedule memorized, "All Might for Hero practice..." He said going on and surprisingly enough it was the same as Bakugo.

"No it wasn't..." She said, "Imagine the robot only going after you as you're trying to climb up it's back." She explained. It was a pain in the neck having to do that. She saw Shoto, whom she knew through Bakugo, destroying robots. Even taking down the zero point robot! It was really cool to as his eyes flew red and white as he did it!

"Wait, time out." He stopped in front of him and made a T with his hands. "You're in all the same classes as me!"

"I guess I didn't think of that. But, then how did you do it?" She asked.

"Am I?" He asked as he didn't know Bakugos schedule, "Well then, I guess it will make things interesting." He said to him, as him and Bakugo would definitely be top tier I'm their classes.
"Well I kinda had to so I could get in didn't I?" She asked as a fly buzzed past her ear, and of course she tried to smack it but missed. "I'm very flexible! Been in gymnastics since I was seven!" She said with a smile. Of course she had her own problems and made a name for herself growing up... She was a bit unhinged as a child and it took a few years to get her under control to where she could be with other children. Thankfully they learned that music was a way to get her to calm down... Hence why she was allowed the headphones on the classroom.

A small smile curled at the tip of his lips. "Definitely will be." He said.

"Really?! That's so cool!" Uraraka said, then rested her chin in her hands. "I wish I could've been in gymnastics. But, maybe we might make a great team together! What do you think?"

"Yeah it'll be fun watching you struggle as I pass everything with ease." He now teased his friend as he continued towards the home class.

"Yeah I bet we would!" She said as the fly buzzed past her ear again, and she tried to slap it again, "S-so um what's your quirk?" She asked Uraraka, "Bet it's really cool and string of you could destroy the robots."

"Yeah, right." He said, pushing him a bit. "I would laugh if you become like the others in class."

"I have the ability to alter gravity in anything." She said, with a smile. "What about you?"

"Heh think of that! Endeavors kid, last in class." Shoto joked as they walked down the halls, the name drop making a few people look at them confused.
____
"Oh I... Um..." She said as she eyes the flu that was bussing around her head, her eyes focusing on it as she glared at it... But then looked at her potential new friend, "Hey um... What's that behind you?" She asked Uraraka and when the girl was turn the blind grabbed a pencil and swift stabbed the fly in the air and flicked it away before Uraraka could see.

"Would you rather be second, like your old man?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Even though he didn't know much about Endeavor, something told him he was different when he wasn't wearing his fiery mask.

She turned back around. "I didn't see anything."

"I think he cares more about that idea then I do." Shoto said as they got to the classroom, "Not that will happen. I'm afraid second place will be for you my friend." Shoto told his friend.

"Oh my bad I must've seen something." She said, "Anyways my quirks called Transform. I can transform my body to look like anyone elses."

He shook his head, a smile curled on his lips. "Yeah right. Besides you, I'm probably the best one here!"

"Really? That sounds pretty cool." She said, then thought for a moment. "But, isn't that painful?"

"Yeah besides me." The teen said as they walked into the classroom and looked around. There wasn't anyone he recognized from the trial... But the blond girl in the seat, "Um... Is that Toga?" He whispered to Bakugo pointing his thumb to the girl.

"Thanks and no." She said to Uraraka, "I don't really change into the person. Think of it like a costume. Though how I do it is a little unconventional." She said next

Users who are viewing this thread

Back