• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia : Past Mistakes Resurfaced

Ok cool my driver should be outside already." He said to Bakugo as they walked out to the hallway. Of course as Shotos dad was the second top hero in the world of course he'd have things like a personal driver.

"No he's usually a bit more aggressive when fighting." She said with a giggle, "But poor Shoto had no idea what happened today!" She said and glanced over seeing the boys walking down the hallway. "Hey um... It's been really fun today Uraraka, I've never really had a friend before so it's been really fun for me today." She said being honest with the girl blushing a bit, "So sorry if I'm a little weird sometimes."

"You're pretty lucky." He smirked.

"It's alright. I get pretty awkward sometimes. So, you're not alone." She said, smiling.

"Eh...." Shoto said shrugging his shoulders hearing that. People tell him that slot. His family was rich, his dad was the number 2 heros, and blah blah blah. But Shoto in all honesty would prefer Bakugos life over his own sometimes. Both his parents there, them proud of what his doing, and the list goes on.

Toga chuckled at that, "Well I have to go now... I need to talk to someone before they leave." She said to her friend and rushed after the two boys, waving by to her friend. She was able to catch up to them outside before they got into a limo.
"Bakugo Shoto!" She said stopping and looking at them, standing as stuff as a board, nervous about talking to them... But there was something she had to say.

Shoto hearing his name paused and turned around, "Oh hello Toga." He said to the girl. Though curious why she she had run up to them.

He turned and looked at the girl, unsure what to say. Why did she come running up to them? Probably to rub her victory in their faces.

"Look..." Toga said taking a deep breath at exhaling it, holding onto the handle of her bag tightly, "We've known each other almost our whole lives and we hardly ever said a word to each other. It may be my fault I had some problems growing up. You may have heard rumors..." She continued looking down as she continued to think on what to say on the fly, "And I would be lying if I said those rumors were false. But I've gotten help since those days and I'm different. But none of that changes our past.... But that doesn't mean it has to effect our future. So let's try this on step one." She said and looked at the two boys and held her hand out, "Hi, I'm Toga Midorya. It's nice to meet you."

Glancing at his friend, the boy stayed quiet. Rumors? If he'd heard them, it's been a long time since then. But, what she said about effecting the future...... She was right. Maybe he should give it a try. To make up for what he done to him. Taking her hand, he gently shook it and said, "Hey, the name's Katsuki Bakugou. And this is my friend, Shoto Todoroki."

Rumors? Shoto thought to himself. He never heard any rumors about the girl before. Not that it would really matter. If they when she was a little kid... She's had many years to go out of whatever her problem was.
"Nice to meet you!" Shoto said giving her a peace sign.

Toga beamed a smile as Bakugo shook her hand. She wasn't exactly sure how this conversation would turn out... And this was the best that it could have gone!

"Thanks." She said with a smile as a green van pulled up to the school, the girl instantly turning and waving to whoever was in it, "That's my ride, I'll see you guys tomorrow!" She said to them starting to walk away.

"Peace." Shoto said waving by as he grabbed the link door and opened it for my friend, "That was kind of odd."

"True." He said and followed his friend into the Limo before driving him home
It was a warm summer day out in Tokyo. The birds were singing in the air. A cool breeze was sweeping across the land. It was a great day for kids to be playing in the park parents to let their kids get some exercise.

But sadly hardly anyone was out, as all the parents were still scared to let their kids outside to play. Ever since the disappearance of a young boy name Izuku there was a neighborhood watch out. It happened the day when Izuku was shoved in the lake. It was very unlikely for the kid to get lost in the woods, and police deduced he was kidnapped. They talked to his mom, then the Bakugo the kids "friend".

It had been about a month since thing, and flyers of Izuku in one of his All Might onesies, with his head exposed, were hanging everywhere at the moment. But there hadn't been any sightings of the boy.

Right now at the river that ran through and out of the woods, and small lump was currently laying on the edge, a little girl soaked and freezing to the bone from the water. Her pale blond hair covered with mud, and he clothes cut and tattered. As she laid there almost lifeless she muttered, "I don't wanna... I don't wanna..."

Inko, who was still grieving the lost of her son, was walking along the river. Most often than not, it helped her calmed down. But, today wasn't one of those days. She was worried for her little boy and where he could be. Tears rolled down her cheeks with every step she took. Memories of him began to play like an old video through her mind. Where was he? When would she see her little boy again? If she even could.

It wasn't until she heard a small voice her feet stopped. Her eyes scanned the place to see where it could be coming from. It sounded like it was from near the river. Pulling her coat closer to her, she hurried down there and kept looking for the owner to the voice.

"I don't wanna.... I don't wanna..." The little girl continued to repeat, her little hands digging into the dirt at the side of the lake. She seemed to be delirious at the moment. Repeating the same thing over and over again. Cuts were scattered from all over her body.

When she finally saw the girl, a gasp escaped her lips. The woman ran to the girl's side and pulled her out of river. She slipped off her coat and wrapped it around the child. "You poor thing! You badly cut!" Her eyes scanned for anyone around there but, she couldn't see any. Maybe I should call the police. They may know something about this child. She thought as the girl was carried in her arms.

The little blond girl immediately curled up in a ball as she was wrapped in the blanket. The police would definitely be the right people to call. But her cuts also needed to be looked at. Either by taking her home and getting some bandages in them or taking her to the hospital.

There should be a hospital here close by. She thought, carrying her out and rushing out of the forest. With one hand, she grabbed her phone, calling the hosptal and explaining them her situation. They said that as soon as she got there, they would take the child and get her the help she needed. The police was also informed of the situation and were dispatched towards the hospital.

The doctor quickly got the girl in a room, cleaning and bandaging the cuts and then getting the girl cleaned up and into a hospital gown. Once she was laid on the hospital bed the little girl slept peacefully, stopping her muttering and just slept.
The police also came to take a report from Inko. Asking questions like 'where was she', 'did you find her this banged up', and things to that effect.

She did her best to explain but, things just kept getting more and more confusing. They kept asking her questions that even she couldn't explain. All the poor woman knew was something happened to her before she ended up by the river.

After a few minutes the police sighed and closed their notebook, "Thank you for your answer mam... I know it must be difficult finding a injured child after what's already happened." He said to the women, "But we do need to find a foster home for this girl... Just to look after her..." The police officer said hinting for her to watch the girl. As he saw it, which was kind of cold, the women did have a spare room right now.

"I'll take her in." She blurted out. The staff looked at her, a bit surprised. They didn't expect her to offer that, considering how she already lost her son. The officer's partner stepped forward. "Ms. Inko, are you sure about this? We barely even know this girl's history. What if her parents come back?"

But, the woman made up her mind. "If they really did care about her, they would've been out looking for her." She said, shaking her head. "I have a spare room for her and enough money to care for her."

Not only did this shock the staff at the hospital but it shocked the officer that was trying to convincing her to take the girl in. He figured there would be a bit of it per tar on the subject. But she just went right ahead and accepted the offer right then and there... Which made their jobs a whole lot easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back