• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia : Past Mistakes Resurfaced

The doctor nodded his head at what she said. It was a few days until that happened though as the doctors wanted to make sure she was fine. But after that they did bring her to Inkos house for the lady, after calling to make sure it was ok of course.

Inko was busy, trying to prepare everything for the girl's arrival. "What should I make her? Would she be even hungry?" She wondered aloud. "What if she doesn't like my cooking?"

The little girl would probably be starving, as she had only eaten some hospital food since she had woken up. Then thankfully for Inko the girl was still a little loopy from the meds that the hospital had given her... So right now everyone was experiencing a light hearted, happy, and slightly silly Toga... But sadly once the meds wore off it would be a different story. But no one was aware of that.

So as there was knock on the door a police officer was carrying the giggling little girl and waited for a answer.

Inko quickly rushed to the door and answered it. "Good afternoon, officer." She said, trying to sit up a bit straight. Deep inside, she was more nervous than she ever had been before. But, the woman stayed calm throughout the entire situation. Or tried to at least.

"Mam." The officer said nodding his head at the women and gently sat Toga down. They had gotten the girl into a pair of overalls and a pink shirt, instead of bringing her to the house in a hospital gown, "Ok little Toga, this is were you're going to be staying." He told the little girl.

She stepped aside to let the girl in, hoping she would like it here. Internally, the woman was taking some deep breathes to calm herself. It's going to be okay, Inko. She'll love it here. You will be a new mother to her. She needs you.

The girl nodded her head as she was sat down and smiled at the two adults. She had a glazed look on her eyes as she looked around the house, keeping the smile on her face as she looked around. Not even waiting for Inko as she skipped around the house looking around.

"She's still on some medicine the doctors have her." The officer explained, as he held a pink bookbag to Inko. In side was some snacks, a baby doll, a card to the foster agency and a envelope of money (from the foster program). "If you have any problems or decide this is to much just call the number."

"I will. Thank you very much." She said, bowing her head a bit as she took the bag. She watched the young girl skip inside and explore. Honestly, she didn't mind at all. Might as well get used to everything since she was going to be living here from now on.

This place.... Is so big!" The little girl said with childish wonder in her eyes as she spun around in the middle of th living room

The woman smiled. "I guess you could say it is." Her apartment was a bit smaller compared to other places. But, it was a roof over her head and the payments weren't bad. And the neighbors weren't too bad either.

The girl continued to giggle with glee showing a very different side then what she was going to actually be like.

As the smoke dissappeared around her Toga cough ed waved her hand to clear the smoke. This was certainly a interesting turn of events. Fire burned around her, black smoke (different from the other kind she had scattered away formed around her. That stuff was almost like a mist...

One second she was with her entire class, today's training was suppose to have taken place at the Natural Disaster area, a place to get training for when earth quakes, tornado, and those sort of things happened. It was looking like a normal day of her training, but that quickly changed when some creeps showed up. And before any of the students could attack they were separated in the dark mist.

"Hello?!" Toga called out as the fire crackled in the back ground. She must have been moved around to the fire area. Right now she seemed to be alone, which worked out great as it have her a moment to think. She didn't know her situation, how many enemies there were, what their quirks were, or how far away from the exit she was... Ok situation not looking great. But at least she was alone and not near any Villians at the moment. Though she had a feeling in her stomach that was about to change soon. So she threw her cat headphones on over her ears and started to play some music. Humming as she flipped through her tracks she decided to go with a intense song. Something to keep her blood pumping but not lose control.

Shoto, who was mid punch, flew through the mist hitting nothing. "What?!" He growled as he looked around. He was on a beach at th moment, not near the exit where just was. "How is that possible?!" He hissed as he started at the exit. A fine black mist was covering it. "Must have been a teleportation quirk..." He grummbled to himself, before seeing something out of the corner of his eye and dodging. It was a giant porcupine need!
"CRAP!" Someone yelled as they jumped out of the bush, revealing a man with prickly skin, "Almost had you!" He growled at Shoto.

I don't think this is training... Shoto thought to himself and got ready to fight.

Bakugou struggled to get up. His entire body hurt, even his head. "Stupid villain." He muttered. One minute, he was with the entire class and now, he was somewhere else. Didn't really had much time to take a look at his surroundings since villains cam flying at him left and right. "Oh, like hell you can jump me!" He shouted, exploding anyone who came near.

His mind was a bit fuzzy as he tried to recall everything that happened. Doesn't matter right now. I've got to find Todoroki or anyone else that might be able to help me out. These guys aren't hard to be but, there's so many of them! At least I can take out my anger from this week.

Shoto looked around and noticed all the Villians in the water staring at the ship in the middle. Reaching in one of his pockets he pulled out a pair of small binoculars and looked over. Tysu and Uraraka were on the ship... And greatly out numbered.
"This doesn't look good." He said and got into a running position before making a dash towards the ship. A small ice print of his foot appearing on the water with each step before jumping into the ship.
"Are you two alright?" He asked them immediately, looking back and seeing the Villians attacking the ice prints of his foot.

"Yeah ribbit . Just trying to figure out a way out of here." She said to him.

Toga hummed as she kept listening to her music and skipped happily. At this point she had taken down a few villian. They were easy, obviously not the brains of the operation. "Hey is that....?" Toga asked looking down and seen the blond teen Bakugo, "Hey Bakugo!" She called out to the teen. It had been a bit since their little heart to heart. And things definitely weren't akward any more... But she wouldn't exactly call them friends.

The poor girl nearly jumped out of their skins. Turning around, Uraraka heaved a sigh. "Yeah, we're alright. But, I'm not sure how much longer I can take out villains. My mind is getting a bit sick. Both from using my quirk so much but, also being on this boat." Suddenly, it began to rock, tossing them around like rag dolls. "Not again!" She cried.

He turned around to her, a bit surprised. "Toga!" Quickly climbing over the unconscious bodies of the villains, he made his way over to her. "Are you alright? Did you get swept in here too?"

Shoto sighed in annoyance as the boat rocked back and forth. Needing to hold his hands out for balance as they rocked back and forth. "Er... How much do you two know about my quirk?" He asked them. He figured it was very limited. But ever since his quirk had gotten powered up he have been able to do things he couldn't before... And since he was trying to keep the power up of the down low, if they knew a lot about his quirk he wouldn't risk using it.
"Um... Half fire and half ice *ribbit*?" Tysu guessed as she didn't 100% know what it was
______

"Nope, was in the fire area." She said taking her headphones off her head, "Took out a few badies on my way here though. I haven't seen anyone else besides you though." She said to him and looked around. From this point they could see the dark fog barrier, and then they could see All Might fighting some weird bird man, and Aizawa backing him up by fighting the minor Villians. "Man what happening?!" She asked.

As she talked the sound of foot steps could be heard approaching them, instantly getting Togas attention, "Who's there?!" She called out with her fist up. And walking up to them was a teen about them age. Dressed in a full three piece suit... But it was all green. Pants, vest, and suit jacket. Then a white under shirt and green tie to go along with it. He hair fuzzy and green on the top of his head with matching dark green emerald eyes to go with it. He also had white silky gloves on.
Toga had to admit he was very well dressed. But she had two problems with that... This was a battle field, one, and she didn't know who he was... He definitely wasn't apart of their class. So she kept her fist up.

Uraraka nodded. "That's as much as I know too. Why are you asking? How's that going to help us any?"

Bakugou stood there in fear. His eyes were wide as his whole body began to shake. No.... It couldn't be! He was...... He was.....
The boy tried to keep composed but, he found it nearly impossible. It felt like any minute now, his legs would give way and he was going to collapse. He wanted to say something but, his lips wouldn't even part. He knew exactly who he was. Someone he hadn't seen for a very long time. And now, he was here right before him, all dressed up and staring him down.

"Oh um... J-just curious." He said and peered his head over the boat, then hovering his hand over. As his did so the area around them started to get cold and enough energy started to come out of the boy he started to light up and wind blew off him. "GAAAAH!" He yelled thrusting his hand up and all of a sudden the boat started to rise in the air and a large platform of ice raised from the bottom of the water and lifted them up.
"Here.... This should give us time to think." He said lowering his hand up.

Toga didn't let her guard down though, "Why are you all here? How did you get in?!" She began demanding answers from the boy, who didn't waver from his smile.

"Oh I have nothing to do with any of this." The boy said, "I'm just a humble Mercenary. They wanted me to fight, and I guess I'm am being paid to put a bullet in All Mights head... But that would be suicide. So I decided if I could find a old friend." He said before bowing to Toga, "Izuku. The pleasure of mine I'm sure." He said before glaring at Bakugo, "But you already knew that... Right?" He asked Bakugo losing his smile.

Uraraka's eyes lit up in amazement. "Woah! That's so cool, Todoroki!" After that, she quickly shook her head and began to think. "I can try to lift the boat and get us closer to the shore that way we can hop off. But, I can't guarantee that'll work."

He took a step back, keeping his eyes glued on him. "N-No..... It can't be! You were...... They said-!" He stammered. Words failed how to explain how he felt. He didn't even know what he was feeling. Relieved, scared, upset? How was this even possible?! Was this some sort of sick joke? It had to be! There was no way in heck that he was standing right here in front of him!

"Won't that press the limits of your quirk?" He asked her, "Plus how would steer the boat. We can't just fly straight up." He said also trying to think. Listening to the Villians curse them as they slid off the ice. Shoto knew they only had a small amount of time before they would start attacking the ice. And with a small army of Villians attacking it... The ice wouldn't last long.
______
Toga was about to say something when all of a sudden a black figure zoom out from behind this Izuku kid and grabbed her, whisking her away. Leaving just Bakugo and Izuku.
"My my my.... It's been a long time hasn't it Bakugo." Izuku said as he walked closer to the boy, "If I remember right the last time we were together you shoved me in the pond... Right?"

"We can try that too. But, what if it doesn't work?" She asked, becoming a bit panicked. Peering over the side, she realized what the villains were doing. "Well, we need to come up with something quick! Maybe we can try your idea first. Todoroki, do you even know how to steer a ship?"

He backed away even more, holding up his hand. "D-Don't come any closer! I'll explode you so bad, they'll be piecing you back together for weeks!" He said, trying to sound brave. But, it was obvious that he was terrified. His hand shook a bit as small sparks escaped from it. "Besides, y-you're not even the real one! I know it! You're a fake!" Bakugou silently cursed himself, feeling stupid once those words left his lips. But, he knew he was right. This wasn't the real Izuku. It must just be some gas making him hallucinate mixing with his guilt. Yeah..... That was it.

Er.... No but I can steer us with my fire half." Shoto said giving a small head nod... He wasn't exactly on board with this plan. But it wasn't like they had to many other options. He headed to the back of the ship to steer the ship when Uraraka lifted it up.
"I'm glad to inform you, " Izuku said, before with swift speed appearing behind Bakugo, grappling his shoulder, "I'm all TOO real, Bakugo." He said and jumped back before Bakugo could attack him, "And I have a new surprise." He said with a smile and snapped his fingers. If Bakugo had noticed before Izuku didn't have a shadow with him... But as soon as he snapped a shadow formed at his feet. But it had glowing red eyes, and a wide white smile, "I was able to find a friend in myself you might say." Izuku said and reached his hand out making a claw motion, his shadows hand doing the same. But the finger nails sharping like claws, "And he's as real as I am..." He said and slowly closed his hand in, the shadow doing the same. But the ground being dug into as they returned their hand.

"Alright then. Let's give it a shot!" She said, trying to be encouraging. Though, she was a bit nervous about this plan too.

"Wh-What the hell?!" He said. He didn't want to get any closer to him for fear of that monster shredding him to bits. "What the hell do you even want?! What did you do with Toga?"

Shoto nodded his head and closed his eyes as he took a deep breath in and just like before he began to spark and air seemed to generate from him. He waited for Uraraka to activate her quirk so he could blast some fire and get them away.

"Oh her. She's going to be dealing with some of my friends." He said as he Shadow melted back into place, looking like a normal shadow again. But a silent click sound was heard as Izuku pulled out a switch blade, the blade being about 13 inch's long, and twirled it between his fingers, "I've been studying her. Which believe me has been no easy task since she's a bit unhinged and my mother had to keep her inside. But regardless.... She'll be fine. I wanted to see for myself how strong you really are." He said and smirked before running at Bakugo and thrusted the knife forward. Though he was fast, the attack was still slow enough Bakugo could dodge. Which is weird concidering he was able to appear behind Bakugo earlier like he had teleported.

"One... Two..... Three!" She cried and activated her quirk. Beads of sweat trickled down her face as she lifted the boat a bit more. "Please hurry! I don't know how long I'll be able to do this!"

He jumped aside then grabbed his hand with the knife. He whirled him around, pinning the boy to the ground and tried to pry the knife away. His stomach was still bouncing from the adrenaline but, something told him to keep on his toes and be careful. What with that shadow of his, things were most likely to get a whole lot dangerous. "What the hell's wrong with you?! This isn't like you!" The one thing he wanted to say kept failing him. The one word he thought he never say again just refused to leave his lips.

Shoto had no idea how much power he should use for this. This had been the first time using his boost for his powers. The ice... He was able to making a glacier by forming ice from the ground... The ground he wasn't standing on. He shouldn't have been able to do that. And he had no idea how this would effect his fire half... So he figured that he would start small and work it up of need be.
"Hold on!" He said to the two girl as he thrusted his first forward. But instead of a stream of fire coming out of it a ball of fire appeared in his hands and quickly grew.
"What the-?!" He began to ask but was cut off as the fire released into a explosion. Acting more like a nuke going off right infront of him. So instead of sending them sailing forward. The boat, and the walls on the side of facility, blew up... Sending the three teens flying. Shoto was unscathed by the blast of course, but was in to much of a daze to do anything. The world seemed to be in slow motion as shards and splinters flew around him as him went flying forward.

"I gotcha! ribbit" Someone said and felt something wrap around him. Locoming up it was Tsyu, with her tongue wrapped around him and Carrying Uraraka in her arms as they landed and skidded. Tysu on her feet, but Shoto on his butt... They had ended up about a half mile away from the ship area.
"What are you kids doing here?!" Aizawa asked them almost immediately as he was bouncing around dealing with Villians.
-------
Izuku let Bakugo do this. But he didn't let go of the knife. It was like it was glued I'm his hands. But he smirked at Bakugo, "What the weak little thing you shoved in the lake that day?" He asked and head butter Bakugos head with his own, and getting back up, "That was a long time ago... I've gott n stronger since then. I don't even need my quirk to beat you." Izuku said as he pinched Bakugo on the stomach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back