• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia Heroes Rising OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Katakon Katakon I should have said this in his bio, of which I probably will do now, but he's actrually appears pretty short, or at least while he's hunched. He's actraully 4'5-5" tall, least that he appears for now. He's no where near as tall as some people.

Ill edit that into his bio.

Got my second post up~ Looks like Usagi will be jealous of many of his classmates!

I shall wait for an interaction den, for a little bit though.

Look like you won't wait long~

Also I think Kisho and and Usagi would be good combat partners for each other~
Usagi is fast, agile, calm, and level headed but lacks power behind his attacks and can't take too many hits, While Kisho has power, speed, and durability but he loses control after a certain point and gets too excited and reckless due to his quirk. So I think they balance each other out in combat and I also think they could be good friends out of class. Usagi doesn't get intimidated or judges others for their appearances and he would shoot down Kisho's pessimism about himself once they get to know each other.

Also Mutation Quirk squad!

Katakon Katakon I should have said this in his bio, of which I probably will do now, but he's actrually appears pretty short, or at least while he's hunched. He's actraully 4'5-5" tall, least that he appears for now. He's no where near as tall as some people.

Ill edit that into his bio.
Lol okay I fix that in my post~
EDIT: Fixed

Got my second post up~ Looks like Usagi will be jealous of many of his classmates!

Look like you won't wait long~

Also I think Kisho and and Usagi would be good combat partners for each other~
Usagi is fast, agile, calm, and level headed but lacks power behind his attacks and can't take too many hits, While Kisho has power, speed, and durability but he loses control after a certain point and gets too excited and reckless due to his quirk. So I think they balance each other out in combat and I also think they could be good friends out of class. Usagi doesn't get intimidated or judges others for their appearances and he would shoot down Kisho's pessimism about himself once they get to know each other.

Also Mutation Quirk squad!

Lol okay I fix that in my post~
Didn't think anybody would find any synergy with Kisho, but I'd be down! Let me jsut get replying 'ere.

Didn't think anybody would find any synergy with Kisho, but I'd be down! Let me jsut get replying 'ere.
Well I tried to make Usagi the Tsuyu of the rp and that he's well rounded enough to be a good pair up for anybody really but isn't really standout on his own besides his agility~
But I'm excited to see your post!

I apologize for the jankyness, I guess that is how im trying to play him. Tell me if it works.
No I like it~ Its very unique and a nice way to show off the character! Although I admit I had some troubles with a couple words since English isn't my first language but once i got it I got it!

I wait for at least one more post before responding~

Also if anybody wants to talk about characters synergy and the like please ask away it will hype us up!

I gave you that one more post, friend. It was pretty rushed and bad because I haven't slept in like 30 hours, buuuut there's no rest for the wicked.
Now, excuse me while I pass out. Again.

Also what do you mean by synergy? Sorry I prob. sound really stupid right now lol

Last edited:
I gave you that one more post, friend. It was pretty rushed and bad because I haven't slept in like 30 hours, buuuut there's no rest for the wicked.
Now, excuse me while I pass out. Again.

Also what do you mean by synergy? Sorry I prob. sound really stupid right now lol

A follow no sleeper!
I'm about to pass out myself lol
Basically synergy means how well characters work off of each other either though their quirks or have personalities that play well off of each other.

Like say your character and Alicia both being shadow manipulators and the both of them can do things with shadows the other can't sort of deal.

That kind of synergy! Whelp I'm going to pass out for an hour see you in a bit!

Just noticed on another page you mentioned it was close...oh well I was late >-<
Have fun though ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back