• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising (MHA AU)

Dante Verren

Poi
Supporter
Over the course of human history, the idea of a hero has always been present. From slaying monsters, defying gods, and saving people in distress to leading groups of people on great adventures or conquest. Overtime these godlike beings would take on a new form as people who wore masks to keep their identity safe. People rapidly consumed and adored these works of fiction but no one believed that it would become reality. That all changed with the birth of one child, one glowing child.

After the birth of the first quirk wielder more and more began to sprout all over the world. As they began to grow in number criminals began to use their quirks for nefarious deeds and humanity entered into a dark age. However, in the darkness there was light and a group of induvial with good hearts rose to fight the criminals. They defeated the villains, destroyed the era of darkness, and set froth the age of the hero.
The title of Hero became a profession, working with the governments of the world they would keep the common people safe from villains who wished to cause harm. Schools around the world were created to train the next generation of hero’s and standing above all other hero schools is U.A. Highschool. This is the story of these heroes in training… Welcome to UA.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the title of the thread suggest this is an AU based off of the My Hero Academia series. Role-players will at first only be allowed at to create students. If you want to play as a teacher or staff member you will have to pm me. The only limitation I am placing on teachers and staff are the principle and the wielder of the one for all quirk, both of those will be played by me. For now there will be no creation of villains but as we get closer to a point where they will first come in, then I will open up villain creation on a first come first serve basis as to limit the amount of villains that are made. Post must be a bare minimum of a four sentence paragraphs, please no one liners. Above all else if you make a character please be active. I will do my best to ensure that I am consistently posting in IC and keeping players up to date if I am unable to post for a certain amount of time do to real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back