• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia Heroes Rising OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I took the meaning of it to be he can take control of their shadows and restrain them with there own shadow but I was not going to allow them to compete paralyze their Target by taking control of their targets shadow
I guess.
It still stuck out as being a little bit overpowered to me. considering that from what was described, they have the ability to
  1. Avoid attacks by assuming a shadow form (which I assume is intangible)
  2. Become invisible by hiding in darkness
  3. Form his body into weapons
  4. Paralyze people by jumping into their shadow
It strikes me that unless your character can generate some form of light source, you have no chance, because you won't be able to see him coming and even if you do, you can't defend yourself, because he'll just phase through your attacks, paralyze you and then go in for the kill.

But you're the GM, and it's your rules, so it's your call on whether or not a character adheres to your guidelines.

I guess.
It still stuck out as being a little bit overpowered to me. considering that from what was described, they have the ability to
  1. Avoid attacks by assuming a shadow form (which I assume is intangible)
  2. Become invisible by hiding in darkness
  3. Form his body into weapons
  4. Paralyze people by jumping into their shadow
It strikes me that unless your character can generate some form of light source, you have no chance, because you won't be able to see him coming and even if you do, you can't defend yourself, because he'll just phase through your attacks, paralyze you and then go in for the kill.

But you're the GM, and it's your rules, so it's your call on whether or not a character adheres to your guidelines.

I told them to the remove the making weapons as that didn't make any sense to me and the paralyze is being watched so it will be fine. If need be I will step in to control it more if it gets out of control.

Also non of you need to worry about being "that guy" if you see something that doesn't see right go ahead and call it out as long as your not just trying to start a fight. This applies with me as well so if so am doing something you really don't like feel free to talk to me about it.

Aye, if anyone has concerns just come out and say it. I don't get offended. I phrased the whole 'making weapons' thing oddly. Picture the classic 'shadow tendrils' aesthetic. The 'shadow paralysis' thing is just as Dante interpreted it.
To be honest, none of you have anything to fear from me when it comes to being OP, but feel free to PM or tag me if you have any questions or whatever. I promise I'm experienced enough to play a balanced character. =D

Last edited:
Wasted Ink Wasted Ink SheepKing SheepKing Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Mistory Mistory Katakon Katakon iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing King Crimson King Crimson Angel Sapphire Angel Sapphire AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal Blanche Blanche B Billicious Webs Elk Webs Elk GoliathusRegius GoliathusRegius WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Panzer Panzer B BlueClover PhantomMelody PhantomMelody cojemo cojemo Refaulted Refaulted

The IC is up and if you character is finished and has been approved by me liking it then you are good to post. If you have not finished a character never fear for I am here. By that I mean go ahead and finish it at your own pace then post it. I will look over it when I see it and approve it if I don't see any problems with it. Once your character has been approved you will also be allowed to post.

No however due to some of your characters backgrounds there are optional dorms located about five minutes away from campus that students who come from out of the country or have special circumstances can live in.
Aight, think I might have my character live with his family.

yep! 2 in fact! 5 teachers and 15 students and there's still a few people in the interest check who hasn't posted yet

EDIT I miscounted I counted Jason twice

I would say that 15 students is a pretty healthy number if this roleplay will be following a single class of students.
For reference, Class 1-A has 17 students.

I have closed the Rp so only people who have pmed or commented on one of the pages before I have made my post will be allowed to join.

cojemo cojemo you are still allowed to join if you want because you pmed me.

There is.
I was wrong.
Then again, there are at least three characters that are so invisible, they might as well all be Hagakure

you aren't wrong! It's kinda bad that Hagakure is one of the more memorable secondary 1-A students

Dante Verren Dante Verren Would it be okay if people who posted already post again after a certain number of posts before them?Like 4 -5? Cause it might take awhile for the other 9 or so characters to post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back