• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia Heroes Rising IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Dante Verren

Poi
Supporter
Wasted Ink Wasted Ink SheepKing SheepKing Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Mistory Mistory Katakon Katakon iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing King Crimson King Crimson Angel Sapphire Angel Sapphire AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal Blanche Blanche B Billicious Webs Elk Webs Elk GoliathusRegius GoliathusRegius WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Panzer Panzer B BlueClover PhantomMelody PhantomMelody cojemo cojemo Refaulted Refaulted

Peace, justice, and doing what’s right. These are three tenants of the profession now known as the hero. Three tenants that over the last fifteen years have resurfaced stronger than ever thanks to the fall of the Tito clan of villains. Thanks to the hard work of many heroes and the number one ranked hero the world has been relatively safe. Despite the world being safe time weights for no one and the previous generation of heroes is getting older. To replace the older hero’s prestigious academies across the world that specialize in training new heroes exist, the most famous of these being U.A. High School. A new batch of students have been accepted into the number one ranked school and our ready to learn what it means to be a hero. This is the story of heroes rising.

Five individuals sat behind a locked door in what looks like a conference room. The room has several windows over looking the courtyard as the students old and new enter through the gates of the school. An orange haired woman dressed in the attire of a business woman looks through the papers with unusual speed. To the woman’s right is a man dressed in a blue trench coat, black pants and with a thin mist of ice hanging over him. To this mans right is a woman with blonde hair dressed in her hero’s attire that smelled of gasoline. To the orange haired woman’s left was a black-haired woman with red eyes and long finger nails. On this woman’s left was dressed head to toe in his hero attire as well, although his was more noticeable.

Cyber Shogun, Full Chill, Zmeya, Madame Manipular, and the one and only Modern Marvel. These five heroes sat around in the conference room together discussing the new batch of students. Leaning back in his chair with his feet propped up Vitaly looked over to Akira, “Well Kira you certainly gave us quite an interesting batch of students to work with this year.” Anzhelika hand shot out and jabbed her husband in the side “feet off the table” she told him and he complied with a grumble as he moved his feet off the table. The small smile on Jeanne’s face only grew larger at Vitaly’s comment “Mr. Surnov the fact all these children are interesting makes the fact that we get to teach them so much more fun. Although I do admit I do have some of my concerns over a few of them. The background of which a few of them come from are definitely points of concern as well as one of the children’s quirks in particular.” Said Jeanne.

Jeanne looked over as she felt a hand on her left shoulder and was greeted by Modern Marvel’s classic charismatic smile and thumbs up. “You haven’t let us down yet Miss Kurasaki. Considering your own background, you are the most fitting to teach these new students. Kira and I have total faith in you.” He said as he let go of her shoulder. Jeanne gave Marvel a nod of thanks as Akira sighed. “Leavening the fact aside that my name is only one letter longer then what you insist on calling me I think are meeting here is finished. Miss Kurasaki you have full permission to go ahead with your plan for the day. Now we all have our job to do. Good luck to all of you.” With that being said the five of them raised their hands into the air and yelled “PLUS ULTRA” in unison.

The five of them stood up and exited the conference hall. Vitaly went outside to the courtyard to watch the main gate to make sure no one snuck in that shouldn’t be in the school premises. He would happily return the greetings of any students that passed by. Jeanne, Anzhelika, and Modern Marvel went straight to the teacher lounge, Jeanne to grab her teaching stuff, Anzhelika to do some last-minute paper work, and Modern Marvel to do whatever he was doing until it was his turn later that day. Akira went back to her office to go back to work on some reports she was working on. A new day at U.A. was about to begin. Now all that was left was for the students to arrive and for school to start.

Coming from Korea, Amaru was already on school grounds in the dormitories. He didn't have to be at class for a while , but he found himself packing his bag in preperation to head out the door already. With time moving so fast around, because of his anxiety about the new school,what would be more than enough time for a normal student could very well pass in the blink of an eye. Trying to take notes in this state, trying to keep up with his classmates... Thinking about it only made him more nervous, and the clock seemed to tick a little faster. It was only the first day, so any normal school wouldn't be doing much, but he knew very well this was no normal school. If he couldn't show his teachers and classmates he was capable, they would no doubt look down on him like at his secondary school- where even his teachers would occasionally join in on calling him "the slow kid." If only he could control his quirk, but that was part of why he was here, wasn't it? There certainly weren't many good options for schools that could help him with his quirk in Korea, tht's why he moved all the way over here. Rumors had said that the Modern Marvel himself was here, surely there was no one more equipped to handle a quirk with such potential than the ultimate hero, right? If the rumors would true, Amaru hoped he could make a good impression. If the Modern Marvel saw him moving this slow, he'd probably move back home right away.
"Right, I think that's everything," he said to himself, slinging the bag over his shoulder. There was no need for him to worry, at least not about the Modern Marvel. Even if he were at this school, it was a big place. What are the odds he would be teaching Amaru's class? He headed out the door, walking as fast as he could to at least appear normal.

Usagi Nakamura, the son of Pro-hero Jackalope.

The sun has just risen when the young man gotten ready for the day to start, he already showered, clean himself up, brush his teeth, put on his uniform, the whole morning ritual done and dealt with. Usagi exited his room with a school bag in hand as he knew he has to eat breakfast by himself before going to school. One would think going to U.A. Would be important enough to his mother at least get the morning off. But as his mother said "Evil never rests, Sweetie." And his father was off somewhere else doing his own thing as usual, you think having a stay-at-home dad means he would stay at home more often. When the young man walked down the stairs of his house and entered the kitchen he sees something out of place. A prepared breakfast and a small carrot cake next to it. Usagi froze in place. His parents haven't made him breakfast or any real meal in years. They do care... At least for their legacy but its something at least.

Usagi eat his breakfast and than quickly cleaned his dishes. The carrot cake was still left on the table. Usagi grabbed a plastic fork from a nearby fastfood bag and grabbed the carrot cake, it had writing on it, it said "Congratulations Usagi!" He couldn't help but smile at this. It looked homemade. And the writing was clearly his mother's but the baking was clearly his father's since he's the only one in the family who knows how to bake. They put effort into something that isn't work or goofing off. Usagi wasn't used to such displays of affection from his parents. Usagi quickly took a picture of the cake on his phone before eating it. Usagi loves his father's baking, he wished he did it more often.

Usagi then threw out the paper plate and plastic fork into the garbage,than grabbed his school bag near his seat and left his house happy with his breakfast with a small smile on his face, which to him meant he was beaming on the inside with joy and excitement. Even his walking pace was hasten by this excitement as he arrived a few minutes earlier than expected to school of his usual walking pace. Usagi still had a goofy smile on his face as he arrived to U.A. but when he seen the tall building though the gates his expression turned more serious and focused, but he still had hints of a smile on his face as he looked on.

This is his first step to becoming a Pro-Hero. He will make it. He knows it. His parents knows it. Everybody in his life knew it. He will be a Hero!

latest

Kisho Richardson
"Kisho darling, we're here."
Kisho jerked his head upwards, blinking several times in the process.
The greenskinned boy had been staring into space for the last couple of moments, as he felt his momentum come to a stop.
Kisho was being driven to school by the rest of his family, as this was a huge day for him; this was the first day that Kisho would be attending one of the biggest and most prestigious academies designed to train quirk users, just like him. They had all gotten up super early, even his little sister, who'd be one of the last ones out of bed, had gotten out of bed early to see her big brother off to UA. They had a big breakfeast that moring, before all setting off to drive Kisho to his new school, given that it was a tad bit far from where he currently lived.
Even now, looking around his familiy's mini van, four sets of eyes on him: At the driver seat, his father, in the passenger seat, his mother, at the other passenger seat, his gran gran, and right next to him, dressed in her elementary uniform, was his little sister, with a big smile on her face, as she looked up at her older brother.
They were all smiling, in fact, as they looked expectantly at the green boy.
"You ready for this Kisho?"
The green boy heard his father ask.
He knew that they had been quite excited to see Kisho head off to UA. He was really the first one in his family to really do somthing with his Quirk, and he'd be lying if he didn't feel a tad bit excited himself about the idea.
After all, his family had nothing to really do with the hero industry, so getting in to UA had been all the skill and effort of Kisho, pretty good considering that Kisho had spent a good majority of his life trying hard not to use his quirk.
Everybody was happy, even he was a bit happy.
But...there was somthing else...
"Ready az I'll alwayz be, popz."
Kisho said, starting to smile himself as he gave a thumbsup.
However, being the ever intuitive parents that they were, Kisho's parents saw through his smile, as they gave each other a questionable glance, before looking back at Kisho.
"Do you want us to go in with you?" Kisho's mother suddenly asked.
That got Kisho's attention, as he quickly raised both his hands up at his parents, shaking them furiously in a denial gesture.
"No! No! I'z gunna be finez! Honest!"
Both his parents were giving him concerned looks. "Are you sure?"
Kisho knew, that they knew that he was actually...actually very nervous for this; nervous and petrified.
This would be the first time in his life that he would be actively using his quirk. GIven how Kisho could lose control of his quirk, it did;t really sound like a great idea. But that was why he was here, after all, he wanted to learn how to control it, perhaps even do some good with it.
The thought of using his quirk still scared him, if not just a little. But this was all his decision, his choice.
All of this was on Kisho, he had somthing to prove to the world...prove to them that he was not a shame...not a shame to his family.
"Oh, stop babying him!" He heard a voice from his right side, looking over, he saw his gran gran with her arms crossed, but still a smile on her face. "Kisho is growing to be a hero! And you can't keep babying a hero! Or else, how will he ever learn to do anything!?"
"I suppose your right mother."
Kisho heard he's father say with a bit of a sigh in his voice, but upon meeting eyes with Kisho, gave a genuine smile.
Kisho looked at his gran gran for a moment with a relived smile, his gran gran would only look at Kisho with a beaming smile. His gran gran always knew what to say to get him out of a pickle.
"I want to go see! I want to go see! I want to go see the heroes! " Kisho suddenly the ball of hair next to him exclaim, looking down, he saw his sister had both her hands clamped together. "Can we come! Pleeeease!? Pleeeeease!?"
"Naru..."
Kisho heard his father sigh, but Kisho could only chuckle. Placing a green hand on his sister's hair, he lowered himself down to her height and looked into her puppy dog eyes(being her brother, he was mostly immuned to that look).
"Sorry, diz iz only a big kidz schoolz, an' you'z not a big kid yet."
"B-but!...I can be a big kid." Kisho's sister exclaimed, before putting on a deeper voice. "See, I am a big kid!"
"Noice try." The greenskin boy said "But I don't fink any of dem are gunna buy dat."
Kisho would then begin to ruffle his sister's hair, causing his sister scream a bit, before using both her hands to bat her brother's hands away.
Kisho couldn't hold back a laugh, teasing his little sister was so much fun.
But, right now he had more pressing matters, he thought as he uncliped his seat belt, before reaching into the back of the mini-van to grab his backpack and lunch.
Exiting the vehicle and closing the door behind him, Kisho came forward to the passenger side of the minivan, where his mother had lowered the mirror.
"You've got your lunch?" Kisho heard his father ask, as both parents were now looking at him.
Kisho lifted his left hand with the bento box in order to show them.
"Your cellphone."
Kisho patted the right pocket of his uniform pants.
"Your train ticket?"
Kisho patted the left side of his uniform jacket.
"Good." Kisho's father said with a smile and a nod, before glancing back to the seats behind him to see what Kisho's sister wanted.
Kisho's mom would take this time to ask in a whisper. "There's no shame if you want us to come with you..."
Kisho pondered it for a moment, before huffing with a smile and shook his head.
"I'z fine, really."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I'z sure."
"Are you sure your sure?"
"Ma!"
"Alright alright!" Kisho's mother couldn't help put laugh at the flustered state of her son.
Kisho grunted, but ended up smiling at his mother. His gaze would end up moving back to his sister, who had been sneaking a glance at Kisho. But upon seeing that her brother was looking at her, return to her prvious angry looking state. Kisho couldn't help but chuckle again at the sight of his sister, before looking back at his mother and father.
"I fink it'z time ta git 'er ta school."
"I think your right." Kisho's father said, glancing at his watch, before looking back at Kisho.
"If you need anything..." Kisho's mother said. "...make sure to call us."
"Iz will'
"Okay." Kisho's mother said. "Take care of youself...and be carful."
"I'z will..." Kisho said. "...I'z..make you proud."
"You already have."
Kisho heard his mother say, but didn't know what to say, as he just nodded and his mother smiled even more.
The minivan start to pull away, as Kisho waved goodbye with his free hand.
As the minivan was pulling away, he heard what sounded to be his sister yell. "Good luck big bro!"
Watching as the minivan disappeared into the distance, he turned to look at the school that he would be attending.
For some reason, it seemed taller then what he'd seen otherwise, but it could of been his imaginations playing tricks on him.
A part of Kisho wanted to turn around, and sprint full speed away from the school, but he knew there was no turning back; he needed to do this.
Taking a deep breath, griping his lunch tightly.
Now or never
Kisho thought, as he entered the school grounds, looking around rather aloofly and even a bit lost, not exactly sure what he should be doing now or where to really go.
SweetnessLightning04.png
fumi-kioka-114495.jpg

Kaze buttoned up his vest taking a glance at the mirror. His signature smirk, as wide as ever, looked back at him. It was finally time for him to start his career at UA. He would start his road towards becoming THE best hero there ever lived. He looked around his room. The windows was open, a light wind drifting through. He took a moment to look at all his hero memorabilia. He began to take whatever figures and collectibles and throw them into a box. No longer would he look up to people stronger than him. He was going to begin his journey to surpassing them all. He looked up at the flag hanging from his door. It was a flag bearing Hurricano's emblem. With a swift kick through the air, Kaze sent a blade of wind towards the flag, slicing it in 2. Half the logo slowly floated down, Kaze caught it with his hands. He grabbed up the rest of the flag and put it in the box. He exited his room and went downstairs.

"Hey." Kaze said plainly getting in a seat with a "well balanced breakfast fit for a hero" or whatever his mom calls it. Suddenly Kaze get enveloped in a tight squeeze. He looked up and saw his mom's grinning face. "Mom please.... you're choking me!" Kaze took some breaths as him mom finally released her headlock of a hug.

"You look so handsome in that uniform! Oh you grew up too quickly! We gotta take pictures! Did you sleep well?" Kaze's mom droned on, speaking a million miles per minute. Kaze glanced at his dad who walked in the room. He was a more bulky guy. Kaze noticed he was already wearing his hero costume. A blue spandex suit with white trim in patterns resembling spiraling wind. He kissed his wife on the cheek and patted his son on his shoulder.

"Nice to see you son, I'm excited to send you off on your way to become a hero... I knew it was going to happen at some point, but not so soon. Well, I'm proud of you son." His dad raised his son from his chair and gave him a manly embrace. Kaze sighed, he knew they were going to get all dramatic about it.

"Yeah.... thanks... I'm gonna be late so I should head there soon. I'll see you guys later." Kaze scurried out the door as fast and casually as he could. He knew his parents meant well, but he had bigger things to focus on instead of getting sentimental. Besides looking at his dad just sparked something in him. Almost like an extreme form of motivation, a desire to become as productive as possible. He wanted to become great. He needed to... no he HAD to. Kaze began subtly using his quirk on the branches of trees trying to make it more effective. He was able to cut through the skinny branches, but thicker ones usually ended up with gashes, some bent.

After a good amount of walking Kaze arrived at the academy grounds. He looked around at the other students making their way into the building. They had no idea they were in the presence of future greatness. "Time to become the best" Kaze said to himself, beaming with excitement.

For Petra this was the day she had been waiting for, the day where she finally proves everyone wrong about her all her old bullies, her parents everyone. It was the first day of school and from a rather large family, they finally had a member that had made its way into a hero school but not just any hero school on no she had managed to make it the most well know hero school U.A Academy. To her this originally was a pipe dream coming from a family with notoriously weak quirks she thought she would be the same with no chance of becoming a hero but thanks to creative thinking on her behalf she managed to turn what could have been classed as a weak quirk to something that's useful...in some situations anyway still it's one that could no longer be classed as weak and that's all that matters to her.

Petra finally dragged herself out of her nice warm bed, something that she often hates doing and is forced to use all her strength to do such a thing. As she did she heard a knock at her door judging by the pattern it was her little sister and as expected a few words came out of her mouth the few she was expecting. "Mum said it's time to get up." and with those few words the young girl skipped off heading downstairs. Heading over to the door to her room Petra stopped in her tracks judging by the time it would be smarter for her to get changed...plus heading down to breakfast in her sleeping attire wouldn't be the smartest idea. Getting changed into her new uniform she admired herself in the mirror for a few seconds. "So I really made it...I guess it shows people really can do anything if they set their mind to it." Petra said before a faint smile covered the usually stoic girls face. Along with her the U.A uniform she had a rather strange pair of gloves on, in the sense that they were fingerless but had a small zip across each finger where the gloves fingers can be reattached, she had these custom made after a few incidents when her quirk activated when she didn't mean it to.

Heading downstairs Petra joined her family at the table. Her mother seemed to have gone all out today making a huge pile of food for the six. Around the table was herself, her two younger brothers, her younger sister and both her parents it was a usual morning but to say the least the conversation was different... or it would have been if she hadn't been hearing it since she got accepted into U.A."So Petra you ready for your first day at U.A, I still can't believe it someone from our family going to a hero school if that doesn't prove times are changing I don't know what will." To Petra's surprise, it was her mother who kicked the conversation off in a way she really didn't want it to go in. "Yeah our big sis is gonna be the strongest hero" Her two brothers say remarkably in sync. Usually one of the more chatty of the family Petra stayed silent not saying a word, she had grown bored of all the talk about her joining U.A after about a week of her being accepted. As breakfast came to an end she put her shoes on and set off, she only lived five minutes away from the U.A grounds so walking wasn't a big deal. "See ya." Petra shouted to the household her common goodbye for the day to her family.

Leaving the house a violent ray of sun struck her in the eyes, it just occurred to her that this is the first bit of sun she had seen all morning having her room in the darkest part of the house along with her place at the dining table being out of sunlight. As her eyes adjusted she began the short walk to school. Along the walk she began thinking about what her first day might entail before thinking back to U.A's uniform policy staring at both her gloves and half dyed part of her hair wondering if she was even allowed to have these, no one mentioned it in her last school so she didn't even think twice about it, the piercings might be a problem too but then again she can just remove them. As her mind wonders to various questions she finally arrived at the gates to U.A stopping and starting at them for a second, she began watching as all the fellow U.A. students entered she could tell most the first years like her by how nervous many of them looked. "Time to make some friends I guess." Petra muttered to herself before letting out a small laugh "Yeah...Right." Petra muttered to herself once again her track record with making friends was extremely bad since in her eyes shes only ever had one true friend the rest to her were just pawns. Petra finally made her way inside U.A's gate wondering what today might hold.

As she made her way inside the gate she got a closer look at the various different people inside many seemed to already be acquainted with others those she guessed were second or third years or those who know others from their last school, either way making some allies would be a good start especially since her quirk works best if she has a strength-based quirk user nearby with this in mind she began looking for someone who she thought matched that description. Now she knew for a fact that trying to guess someone's quirk without seeing it was hard to say the least but one individual stood out to her. He was a rather tall green-skinned man, to say the least Petra guessed he had a mutation type quirk, he seemed rather strong judging by his build which was good enough to her. She made a small mental note of his appearance before continuing to watch the gate to see if anyone else caught her eye as a strength based quirk user.

Last edited:
The clock said 6 AM. Earlier it said 3. And Aiden had watched it every freaking minute. Anxiety ate away at him as the day ticked closer. His mother and he...hadnt had the best night prior. She had said some things he didnt need to hear, he said somethings he probably shouldnt have, and both went to bed upset.
As he finally got himself around, he had to look at himself in the mirror. 17, 5'9, pale. Nothing impressive to look at...letting himself glance at his laptop, he couldnt help but sigh. He had been reading about...him. His grandfather. And he didnt like what he read. People had every reason to be afraid. The man was strong, intimidating, cruel, and with that quirk...no wonder he was feared.
And then Aiden picked up the acceptance letter from UA. These were the pros, and some of them might have actually been there the day that man died...are they gonna know him? Are they gonna know this quirk?
His mothers words came back to him and he grumbled.

"You cant be a hero!
Grabbing his bag, he shut his laptop, before heading down stairs

"With that quirk they will only see you as a monster!"

He grabbed a soda from the fridge, before grabbing his key off the hook

"People will only see HIM!"

Looking back at his home, he growled, shutting the door.

Aiden's walk was a peaceful silence, and that helped calm himself, but as the school came into view, his blood pressure skyrocketed. This was it...
Other students were already arriving, and at the gate was Full Chill himself! Excited aiden moves to greet the pro, but freezes. Quickly, he looks away, keeping his face from view as he hurries by. Oh jeez is it going to be like this for every hero...he doesnt look that much like his grandfather anyway...but still...
Shaking his head, he hurries into the building. This anxiety is going to kill him!

A useful/annoying thing about his quirk? He can eavesdrop on people from a distance with clarity. It made it useful looking for villains not so much while in public places and not wanting to be rude and invasive. Which is what Usagi is feeling at this moment listening onto his follow students nervous mantras and conversations. For instance, Usagi can hear a boy say "Time to become the best" and a girl saying "Time to make some friends I guess." which proceeded by "Yeah...Right." But the thing that got his ear burning was a conversation between a family. Even while in a vehicle and a few dozen feet away.

A part of Usagi was jealous from what he was hearing. A family that was always there for them and even bothered coming to U.A. for them. While his parents didn't even bother having breakfast with him on the most important day of his life. Usagi's fist shook in jealously. But suddenly his fist stop shaking and Usagi let out a steady breath and calmed himself down. How disgusting of him. He can't be a true hero if he gets jealous that easily of something nobody has control over. Usagi looked around himself in the crowd. The source of the lisped speaking was easy to spot. He was a lot smaller then he expected but he was sort of expecting the green skin and a large bottom jaw with how he talked. Most people would be intimidated by such a student. Instead Usagi felt jealousy for him before he smothered that feeling.

Usagi wanted to make friends... Friends that are heroes like him and anyone with a family like his will be a great hero.

Usagi walked up to the green skinned giant and waved at him causally before speaking. "Are you a Hero-department Student by any chance?" Usagi asked the green skin teen. "I am and I would like to know my classmates and follow Pro-heroes to be." Standing so close to the orc like teen was more of an experience then he expected but Usagi is used to intimidating quirks due to his mother and her ... "training regimen." Usagi bowed to the green teen and said. "I'm Usagi Nakamura by the way, May I know your name?" He asked politely.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Last edited:
Alicia waved good-bye to her parents, anger flickering in her eyes. She never wanted to go to a damn school, she didn't need to. She was fine academically already, and she had ok-ish control of her strange ability. She hated this new environment, she hated her people for shunning her, she hated her parents for letting them. She was NOT the daughter of the demon.

She walked to school in her normal shirt and skirt, wearing her hair in ribbons that was messily done. She was bored walking alone, so she played catch with her own shadow, which works like playing with another person. She took a long look at the long line of people filing into the school. Rolling her eyes, she walked towards them.

"This is so dumb. This is humanity denying itself to the greatest degree. Nothing good can come from this." She mumbled.

latest

Kisho Richardson
Kisho was busy trying to squint into one of the rooms of the campus in front of him that he didn't really notice the long eared boy approach. He nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard him talk.
Well, truth be told, if he really wasn't paying that much attention, his instinct could of easily caused him to spin around and sock whoever was behind him in the face...really hard.
Luckily, that didn't happen.
Instead he just spun around quickly with a that looked half confused and half angry.
Guess which side Kisho was really thinking at the moment.
Upon realizing that the person indeed was not a threat(immediate threat at least), Kisho was able to relax himself.
Dough dem lon', 'ellow earz look deliciate...bet I'z kan pull dem out wiv one, little, yoi-
No!
But k'mon, looky at 'em...an' look at 'z face...I fink it turn ta red mist if i-
Shut it!

When Usagi finished talking, Kisho was just stared at him blankly at Usagi as he was having his internal monologue.
Then the rabbit boy bowed, and Kisho panked.

Crap, what did he say!?
Maybe 'ez azkin' uz ta smas-
SHUT IT!

It was pretty clear to who ever was observing that Kisho was panicking, you could read it in his eyes.
Suddenly it was became clear to him.
"Iz, um, Iz m-mean..." Kisho quickly bowed himself. "MenamezKishoRichardsonitznoicetameet!"
It would appear that Kisho had said: Me namez Kisho Richardson, itz noice ta meet ya" all in one breath.
Huhu, noice goin'
SHUT UP!
Kisho didn't dare to look up, as he kept his bowing pose, not exactly sure what to do next.
Katakon Katakon

Deep within the depths of average Japan residential life...

The loud revving of a powerful engine echoed down the quiet tranquility of the Shibuya District, effectively disturbing whatever morning peacefulness that the Japanese citizens were surrounded by. Such random noise would've been cause for a somewhat panicked reaction by the natives of the district, if not for the frustrating familiarity of the recurring event. Dully, as if he was a Class A telepath, an old man cleaning his humble storefront stepped backwards, away from the alleyway that bled out onto the empty streets. The revving sound came from that direction - accompanied by the much softer purrs of weaker, slower machines. Distinctly, you could hear men yelling at the top of their lungs, with a deep, yet young-sounding voice laughing. It had an ethereal, disembodied quality to it, as if the person laughing wasn't actually using vocal chords to do so. Not at all perturbed, the old man glanced at his bronze watch, a small smile forming on his stoic, gruff features. "Up a few hours early, eh kid...?" He muttered bemusedly, turning away from the open alley and resuming his casual sweeping of the sidewalk.

Not even a few seconds later, a dark blur came flying from the alley, tires screeching along the hot pavement. The old man's clothes flapped widely in the blur's wake, but other than a slight, amused shake of the head, he didn't react.

"Damn...they're bein' pretty persistent today, Kojima."

'Kojima' exhaled, finally turning away from his work and pinning the young man with a half-annoyed glare. "That's what happens when you give your watchers the slip, ya troublesome brat. And on an illegally-modded motorcycle...the gall of youth these days. Troublesome..." Still, there was no actual heat in his words, even as he crossed his arms over his chest and kept the glare directed at the darkness-coated teen. Said teen stared back with pitch white eyes. The staring contest held for another five seconds, before the younger of the two finally cracked a small, lopsided smile, reveaing razor-sharp, pearly white teeth.

"Gimme a break...Jason Obediah isn't one for being held down, y'know?" Sheepishly, he rubbed the back of his head, the darkness that acted as his hair shifting and writhing beneath his shadowy fingertips. A thought suddenly crossed his mind, and his smile seamlessly transitioned into an equally dangerous-looking smirk. "Plus, I actually have a mission today. Peep the gear, ojiisan." Shamelessly, the shadowy teen flexed his arms, causing Kojima- to blink in slight surprise. Now that he looked closer, the brat actually wore the uniform of U.A...so he hadn't been lying when he said that he was going to that fancy-looking academy. Blankly, as if registering the thought within his elderly mind, Kojima stared at the teen with an emotionless gaze.

Jason watched him with a prideful gleam in his eyes. No doubt that stubborn old man would give him the respect he finally des-

"WHAAAAAAT?!"

Birds flew from their nests nearby, scared away by the abrupt roar of confusion.

Jason's face twitched in annoyance.

"Oi, don't give me your stupid overreactions today of all days, old man!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Twenty minutes later...after a ten minute argument...

'Woah...this place actually isn't half bad...' Jason thought, genuinely surprised by the...splendor of the U.A. campus. The teen rolled his bike - a sleek, expensive-looking vehicle - through the tall gates of the Academy, his eyes calmly darting from one section of the place to another. When the brass told him that he'd be living on campus, he had been a bit, understandably, annoyed. After all, that apartment they got for him down in Shibuya wasn't the most expensive thing, but for a street rat like him, it was more than enough. Being pried away from it kinda blowed...but if the dormitories were as nice looking as the building itself, then Jason saw no further complaints leaving his mouth.

Other than the sights of the architecture, the tall, broad-shouldered vigilante couldn't help but notice the...peculiar sights of students loitering around. There was a green-skinned guy that didn't have much in the way of 'human facial structure', and a guy with rabbit ears speaking to him. Curiosity peaked, Jason turned his white gaze to the next person that seemed interesting. A tough-looking chick, watching others kinda like how he was doing. She looked vanilla enough...probably not a mutant-type, then. A few others trailed around, alone, but mostly everyone seemed to be heading inside.

"Ahhh..." Jason yawned, turning away from the crowd and rolling his bike towards the small amount of parking spots available. It was pretty heavy, but Jason sure as hell wasn't weak, and lugged it along like a pro. The lots were mostly empty, thankfully - most Heroes liked to run or fly or whatever, so that was fortunate. Kicking out the kickstand and flicking the keys into the air, Jason turned around, hands falling to rest snugly in the pockets of his pants as he began to make his way towards the entrance of the school.

Unbidden, and as fast as a snake's lunge, a tendril of coiling darkness snapped free from the boy's shadow, wrapping around the falling keys and reeling them back in just as quickly. Jason's movements never faltered, his features set in their usual mask of cool, casual confidence as he walked with long-legged strides.

Last edited:
Vitaly stood by the entrance to UA watching over all the students as they walked in. Mostly he was doing this for security purposes to make sure no one who wasn't suppose to enter didn't. He was also there to make sure no fights broke out between the quirk users but considering the school these students were at he highly doubted that there would be a fight. He really didn't mind being used as a security guard in the mornings as it let him get a good look at the arrival of the students early in the morning and on the morning on the first day it gave him a good idea at how the new students would would be acting in their new school. As he watched the students a few of the older students greeted him with high fives, fist bumps, or waves which he returned. Surprisingly enough no new students had approached him yet. Normally he drew a crowd of new students right away.

He recognized a few of the new students going into class 1-A do to the files he read over earlier that morning, most noticeably were the two mutation quirk owners that were in the courtyard. One student who looked like an orc you would see from a fantasy show who had a heartfelt first day goodbye with his family and a rabbit. Wait rabbit? that was right Jackalope's kid was attending the school starting this year. He would have to say hello later. After taking notice of those two he moved his gaze away to look for other new students and saw what looked like to be a new student that was coming over to him. Suddenly the kid stopped coming towards him and hurridly moved away. Wonder what that was about.

A little bit after that Vitaly caught sight of a girl heading towards the gates which wasn't unusual except she wasn't in school uniform. Guess this meant he would have to do his job. Stepping in front of the gate he told students to step back and once everyone was clear he was good to go. The air around him crackled as the temperature suddenly dropped thirty degrees. Ice shot out from his hands and impacted into the ground, a second later a wall of ice went from the ground up to the bottom of the gate completely closing off the entrance.
He pointed one finger at the pink haired girl. "Come here for a second kid."
Angel Sapphire Angel Sapphire

Alicia continued walking to the entrance until she was cut off by the sudden appearance of an ice wall. She considered breaking through, but her attention was caught by the man who looked official. Not like she cared.

"What? I'm walking here."

She glared at him with eyes that were there, but not really. Cold, dead eyes that seems to pierce. She wanted this to be over with so she could play and brood by herself again.

"Who are you, anyway?"

Kamina Rukawa's first day in Japan had certainly been an adventure. The way things had been set up made the city from America he had lived in seem almost old-fashioned. There were markets full of fresh-caught fish and traditional food in the city alongside rows upon rows of vending machines and arcades. The blend of old and new was so intertwined that it was dizzying to Kam. Not at all like America, where the old and the new were at almost constant odds with each other. Where every viewpoint was the be-all-end-all and heroes had to be constantly cautious of what was said in public for fear of the unforgiving masses who still saw heroes as an illegitimate solution for an ever-increasing problem. Kam was surprised at the sheer amount of people out on the streets openly using their unique quirks. It was a fresh change of scenery to a person who used to hide the fact that he had a quirk from his friends and classmates, who used his quirk only when at home or in the special training facilities at the hero agency his mother worked at. The blend of culture wasn't seamless, of course: there was still the occasional radio host or talk show guest with their own particular ideas of how the world should work, but Kam found that it was easy enough avoiding overtly negative comments if he really wanted to.

For instance, like his current experience in his dorm listening to a random radio-host who cut in after a good hour of American hip-hop he had been listening to only a couple minutes ago. Currently laying down in the fairly comfortable bed waiting for the ten-minute warning bell to ring, he had found the channel after a fun bit of tweaking the FM knob. "-and it's because of villains like them that we can't solely rely on hero agencies to get the job done. We need some laws set in place to ban uses of certain quirks. I think we all remember Master Brave and his ability to fight back hordes of villains. Imagine that kind of power held by the wrong person, and people with strong quirks like that are just everywhere. In my opinion, we should just ban the use of quirks altogether. Imagine a world where-" Kam flicked the knob, finding himself on a radio channel playing classic Japanese folk-songs. Bummer. That kinda ruined his morning.

Kam loved watching recordings of fights and clips from all the super-strong one-man wonders of their generations: Nuclear Hawk, Master Brave, Modern Marvel. He had various clips of each of them saved on his smart phone he'd watch whenever he needed some motivation. Like right now. He shut off the radio, pulled his phone and headphones out of his pocket and decided to watch a few videos. As he watched, he tried naming a few of the other heroes that showed up. He didn't know every hero, but he knew quite a few. He was quickly able to identify some of the current heroes like Cyber Shogun or Madame Manipuler. It took him a bit longer to recognize heroes like Galactic Spider or Honorable Mole. All too soon, he heard the bell ring over the sounds of explosions from the video. Well. Time to go. Already in uniform, he pocketed the keycard for his dorm, grabbed his backpack, put his phone on silent, and strolled out of the dorms, the videos having cheered him up a bit. He stuck one side of the headphones into his left ear and hummed along to another song from the same guy he had heard earlier, taking out his classroom number cheat-sheet so he could find his way around the school.

Last edited:
Shunjiro Miyata
Most students were arriving at the school by the time Shunjiro was already maneuvering around the school grounds. Frankly, he wanted to know where everything important was, such as the infirmary, cafeteria, teacher's lounge, and some others. Now that he was a high school student at the most prestigious Hero school in the country, he wanted to work harder to make sure his years here would go much smoother than his middle school years, and the first step to that would be to know where everything was. Should there ever be a problem, he could find the right personnel to help him with the problem. Then again, a school with multiple teachers also having professions as Heroes meant that there shouldn't be as many problems than the public schools he was used to.

Shutting the small paper pad he was holding, the first few pages filled with notes about the locations in the school, he placed it in the pocket of his trousers, and ran a gloved hand through his slicked-back hair, and quickly fixed his glasses. He had made sure to grab his more fitted gloves, so he could still do things such as writing and shaking hands with people. They weren't his most comfortable pair, but it was a sacrifice he was willing to make in order to be efficient with his daily tasks. Also, they were a gift from Soshu for getting accepted into U.A, so he of course would wear them to make his older brother happy.

Reaching into his school bag, he pulled out his phone, an older flip-phone, and checked the time. It seemed he had a bit of time before he had to go to his classroom to meet his homeroom teacher and classmates, but he didn't think he had much else to do at the moment. So that was probably the best idea. He turned and started to make his way through the halls towards the first-year classrooms.

Vitaly visibly sighed, First new student he met and he was already getting attitude. To make things worse she didn't even know who he was. Come on he was Full Chill! I mean sure he wasn't one of the top 10 heroes but you would think at least this city would know who he is. He has been here for the last fifteen years acting as a teacher and a hero. Deciding the best course of action was to not let the girls attitude bother him he would answer calmly and keep his cool like an adult. Hearing her speak she did have an accent. Yep that was probably why she didn't know who he was and that she was in violation of school policy.

"I'm a Pro-Hero and teacher at this school, names Full Chill. For starters knock it off with the attitude. You're free to brood all you want but mouthing off to your teachers isn't going to get you anywhere. Now onto the main issue" as he says that he points to her clothing. "Where's your uniform?"
Angel Sapphire Angel Sapphire

Usagi wasn't expecting the look he got from the green student it looked like between a glare of anger and surprise. Usagi admit it took him by surprise he also seemed distracted by something? Was it a side effect of his quirk? Usagi admits he sometimes spaces out due to his quirk and was honing on an interesting conversation once or two although he would neve admit it aloud. Usagi admit the guy was hard to read since when he finished talking he simply looked at Usagi Blankly before he bowed which Usagi could hear him panicking. The green- no Kisho Richardson introduced himself in one breath. Usagi got it on the first go.

Usagi ended his bow and gave Kisho a smile. "Nice to meet you Kisho." Usagi greeted politely. "You looked distracted with some thoughts so I introduce myself again, I'm Usagi Nakamura." He reintroduced himself to Kisho. Usagi smiled at Kisho before letting out a small airy chuckle at Koisho's still bowing at him. "You can stand up now, Kisho, there's no need to be so formal." Usagi causally said. Usagi was quite intrigued by this guy already. But Usagi found most everybody interested in some manner.

"I probably caught you off guard the first time around but would you happen to be a 1-A student?" Usagi repeated his question. Usagi was used to repeating his questions since he normally speak with a soft and gentle voice.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

latest

Kisho Richardson
Kisho rose from his bowing position, but it was evident that he was nervous, as there was already sweet forming around his head.
As he stood up, he looked over Usagi, nodding a bit as he did.
"I-it'z noice ta meet ya, Uzagi."
Ye, noice ta smash ya...

Upon mention of classes, Kisho's ears automatically perked up a bit.
"Oh, uh...'ang on, let me 'ave a looky."
With that, the green boy reached into his left pocket and grabbed what looked to be a piece of folded paper. Unfolding it, he held it up to his face as his pitch black eyes scanned over the piece of paper. After a few moments, he found what he was looking for.
"Oh! It seemz iz am."
Looking up from the paper to the boy in front of him, nodding as he did.
"Lookz like iz am in 1-A." Using one hand, he began scratching his head. "I don't suppoze you'z in da same klazz?"
Katakon Katakon

Today was the day.​
She'd had a nice, big breakfast, gotten plenty of sleep, and now, Osame was standing at the front gates of the most prestigious school for heroism in Japan.
She was still surprised she'd made it this far; her grades on the written test were higher than she expected, but still nothing worth writing home about.
She did well on the practical exam, though she wasn't sure how; she didn't make a single effort to aim for the main goal, instead choosing to rescue as many hostages, and the occasional struggling student as she could within the time limit.
Still, her efforts apparently impressed someone, and she wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.
She was here, she had her class schedule, now all she had to do was find her class.
Of course, she didn't look like a first-year student to most, standing a good head and shoulder over most other students, and even over the occasional teacher.​
From her natural vantage, she could see a few interesting characters among the crowd; a shifty-looking, bright-haired girl, who seemed to be giving odd looks to every person that passed by the gates, a few foreigners, one of which in the process of being scolded by what could only be a teacher, and a shadowy, confident-looking man, who's height rivaled her own.
Maybe she wouldn't be the tallest person in her class this time?
A warm April gale caressed her school uniform, taking her away from her people-watching and taking her of the balmy springs she enjoyed back in Osaka.​
Hope the old man's doin' okay without me... , She quietly mused to herself, feeling a slight pang of homesickness.
Her dorm may have been nicer than her actual house in many ways, but it still didn't carry the same comfort she was used to, even with all of her things spread out on the floor as she liked.

Eh...That's enough thinkin' bout that for now. I oughta get t' class..., Osame decided, slinging her school bag over her shoulder, and finishing off the rest of her post-breakfast snack with a single snap of her teeth.
Let's see how far I can go. She thought, as she surfed past the crowd of students and passed through the school gates.
Today was the day.
The day Osame Sakai would begin her climb.

Last edited:
Kaze looked down at his schedule and up at the door numbers in passing. He memorized the layout of the campus in his head, taking note of the location of the cafeteria and several bathrooms. He eventually spotted the room class 1-A would be in. He took a peak in the room, seeing no one had arrived just yet, he began strategically thinking out his seating position.

"Sitting at the back is a definite no.... do I want to sit at the front though? Maybe second row is a nice neutral position... no, first impressions are important, I'll definitely get more attention up at the front." Kaze kind of played out the smartest choices in his head. He took a seat at the front near a window. He must have got here pretty early. Kaze tapped his foot waiting for something to happen. He thought of how he should interact with his classmates. He definitely doesn't want to be cold, smartest thing should be playing the nice guy. Being public enemy #1 is never the best position anyways.

Kaze leaned back in his chair closing his eyes.

Managing to slip into the school, Aiden released an anxiety riddled breath, looking back out to the sea of students rushing in. The pro on guard seemed to find something interesting, having constructed an icewall that blocked his view. Well...hopefully it wasnt a problem too serious.
The crowd had such variety, it was impossible to stand out. Quirks of all kinds were clear as people walked in, some flying, some simply walking. It made him wonder if he would ever get to use his quirk like that...he couldnt be sure. He hoped so.but with a shake of his head, he pulled out his class schedual. A-1...he better find his classroom...

'Ice,' she thought, 'Transparent solid object, casts a light shadow.'

"My parents never told me I had to wear a uniform. Pro-Hero, huh? Am I suppose to be awed?"

She tucked her hair behind her ear and sighed. This was going nowhere fast, since the man seemed to not understand rhetorical questions. Was it her accent? She shook her head and took out a thin stack of money.

"Where can I buy a uniform then, Mr. Full Chill? Let's not take this discussion further. I might be late for class to start. Or entrance orientation or whatever."

She was scanning the premises and found multiple people of interest. She knew she might lose to this Full Chill person, so it was futile. She won't fight unless her victory is assured, so she scanned everyone for weaknesses.

Last edited:
"..."

Jason's confident facade slightly splintered, annoyance shining through his narrowed gaze as yet another student hesitantly moved out of his way. Almost everyone was short, and the vast majority of 'em only had minor physical mutations, making him stand out like a shadowy black thumb. It sure didn't help that, whenever he gave someone a friendly smile or grin, his razor-sharp teeth went on full display. Intimidation...it worked back on the streets, and against criminals and villains, but here, in school? He really didn't feel like being put on some scary pedestal.

Letting out a grunt, Jason brushed past the fearful boy and continued his way through the straggling crowd of students. Brooding wasn't his forte, and he sure as Hell wasn't going into that uncomfortable 'human' form just to appease others. He'd be himself, through and through, and screw whoever had a problem with it. If people got scared, they got scared. If they didn't, then they had a potential friend. Jason didn't change who he was for anyone.

Already, his mental pep-talk was helping his annoyed mood. "Still...why the hell is this line so long?" Giving a heavyset, shoving student a baleful glare that immediately caused him to apologize, Jason snorted and kept moving. The entrance doorway was right there...just in reach. This whole...situation began to feel real. He would actually become a Hero. For once, he didn't have shit luck...the school was still standing, his recommendation papers were legitimate, he hadn't been stabbed in the back before he got here, and his motorcycle hadn't mysteriously combusted in the street.

Unknown to the young man, his lips began to stretch into a happy menacing little grin, pitch white eyes unfocused as he absently continued towards the entrance, fantasizing about how he was going to absolutely kill it at this school-

Jason abruptly returned to the present, grin and steps faltering as he felt himself walk bodily into another person. The crowd had somewhat abated, so there hadn't been a real reason for him to run into someone else. Damn wandering thoughts...

Taking a step back after making sure the person he walked into hadn't fell, Jason blinked as he looked down at the slightly shorter female. Slightly shorter meaning that she was pretty damn big. Her green hair kinda reminded him of Spearmint gum.

"Heh....sorry 'bout that. Was busy thinking about kicking ass." Jason chuckled, his deep, disembodied voice sounding vaguely sheepish. He offered the girl a cold, shadowy hand, small wisps of darkness floating from the appendage. "The name's Jason, first year student of Class 1-A." He smiled, white eyes squinting ever so slightly.

King Crimson King Crimson

Kam was so excited his body began to vibrate. He first noticed when he didn't quite feel his foot on the ground. He looked down and sure enough; he could barely see his legs. That was fine with him. Just for fun, he kicked his feet up into the air, doing a somersault. He didn't quite stick the landing, stumbling a bit, but he regained his balance and chuckled. Being up suspended in the air was too fun, sometimes he wished he had gotten a quirk that let him fly instead. He expelled the rest of his energy as heat; invisible to anyone who wasn't close enough to feel it. The air around him rose five degrees hotter than the surrounding air until he reached the side doors to the school. He tried the door. Locked. Kam checked his watch: broken. Shaken to pieces. Sighing, he took his walk of shame over to the front doors, a bit sad he had broken his new watch the first day of school. As the buckle fell apart and the head dropped somewhere into the grass, Kam decided to check the cheat-sheet. Class 1-A. Classes with a 1 start to the left of the front doors. Simple and useful, as a cheat-sheet should be. Suddenly, some sounds just outside the school courtyard caught his attention. He couldn't believe his eyes: it was Full Chill! He had stopped someone just outside with a wall of ice. It seemed he was too busy for Kam to be fanboy-ing, so he decided to contain his excitement and move on to his class.

Kam had only ever seen one pro-hero in person, and that was the man his mother worked for. All others were seen through a TV screen. Kam wasn't geekily into heroes, but it still made him excited and giddy to know he was going to be taught by the kinds of people his mother worked for. To him, it was almost as if he was being trained to run a business by a school ran by a bunch of CEO's. Almost impossible to fail, and that thought only made him walk faster to his homeroom. He was so caught up in his feelings, in fact, that he ended up almost walking right passed it. He only noticed because he checked for the number of the classrooms only after he was about to pass A-2. Stopping, he turned around and scurried back, embarrassed and flustered over his mistake. "Oops. My bad" he chuckled as he sheepishly walked in and observed the current seating. There was only one: a kid with white hair in the standard school uniform, leaning back in his chair. Kam gave a quick "hi" before he took the desk right behind him, being a social creature in need of stimulus. taking his backpack off, he let it slide down his arm and drop, leaning on the chair, then he himself dropped into the seat, visibly excited. "So..." he began "you must be one of the new students, too! Cool! What's your quirk? How do you use it? Who's your favorite pro-hero? Where are you from? Do you have any hobbies? What about-" He stopped his ranting babble, aware he had let his apprehensiveness to get the best of him. Again. Clearing his throat, he decided to start over and start with the basics "sorry, just got a little excited. Name's Kam, what about you?"

Blanche Blanche

Shunjiro Miyata
Shunjiro finally arrived to the doorway to his classroom. He looked up at the sign that read "1-A", and looked back to the paper with the information about his classes, making sure that he was in the right place. Seeing that he was, he took a deep breathe and walked into the classroom. As soon as he stepped inside, he took a look around to see who was already here, and his eyes fell on the two students who seemed to be his soon-to-be classmates. And, much to his surprise, they seemed similar. Both had white hair and bluish eyes, but that seemed to be where the similarities stopped. Still, it was a rather amusing sight. He wondered if the two of them noticed already.

Well, Shunjiro didn't want to make introductions at the moment. Walking over to the seat in the middle of the front row, he took a seat. Even through middle school, he had taken the seat closest to the front of the room, as sometimes he enjoyed taking his glasses off if they were bothering him. This way, he would still be able to see anything the teacher wrote on the board. The boy then reached into his bag and pulled out a notebook, this being much larger than the notepad he used for his own personal notes he made, as well as a few pencils to write. He wanted to make sure he wrote down anything important that the teacher said or wrote on the board. He made sure each pencil was aligned perfectly, then opened his notebook to the first blank page. He took a deep breath again, and smiled to himself. This was going to be a new start for him, away from all the drama. Just a smooth-sailing high school experience.

(Mentioned: Blanche Blanche iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back