• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia Heroes Rising IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Kaze jumped a little from the sudden voice. He looked up and saw a smaller frame boy enter. Kaze gave him a polite smile. This was followed up by the boy hammering him with a million questions. Kaze struggled to keep up. Was this really the kind of people admitted to a school as prestigous as U.A? Kaze sighed in his mind, a thin competition wouldn't be the worst thing. Kaze listened to the boy as he reeled back a bit. It would be smart to open up relations a bit. Who knows what this kid might offer? If he got into this school he must be atleast semi special.

Kaze had no intentions of revealing anything about his quirk for now, being that if there were some sort of test putting people against each other, it'd be best if this kid didn't know. "Pleasure to meet you Kam. My name's Kaze Sumato. It's fine to be a little excited, we are among the best of the best afterall." Kaze turned around and gave the boy a handshake, with a smirk. Kaze turned and saw another boy enter. Kaze gave a polite nod after making eye contact with him. A way of saying 'I acknowledge your existence and am open to any interactions, but that's up to you'. Kaze tried to guess what kind of people they were, their history, what quirk they had. A fun game in his head. These were going to be his competition for the next few years, he'd better get to know them well. Kaze assumed there would be some sort of trial, there he would make evaluation on where everyone stands. Kaze looked at the clock wondering when everyone else would get here.

(Mentioned Refaulted Refaulted iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing )

Oh boy, more attitude. She is going to be one him and the other teachers are going to need to keep an eye on. Making a mental note of her face he produced a cell phone and hit one of the quick dial buttons. He raised his phone to the side of his mask so he could speak into it. "Honey I need you to do me a favor. We have a student who doesn't have a uniform. Female averageish height. No I don't no the answer to that and I'm not about to ask. Uhuh, understood." He hung up the phone and pocketed it. Snapping his fingers the wall of ice shattered into thousands of tiny pieces making it look like it was snowing for a split second under the gate before the ice fell to the ground and the small pieces immediately melted.

"Uniforms are free of charge. Head inside and a blonde woman in her hero costume will get you a uniform. It might not be a perfect fit but the school can tailor it for you after class to make it fit better." He motioned with his right hand back behind him to the main doors. "Seeing how it is the morning of the first day and their seems to have been a miss communication between the school and your family you will not be punished for coming out of uniform. However do it again and their will be disciplinary action. Now I will stop taking up both of our time, go ahead and go on in."
Angel Sapphire Angel Sapphire

'Ugh, finally.'

She was getting tired of this man's face, she was even considering killing him right there and then. Her mind was ticking off the multiple ways it could be done discreetly. She tossed such thoughts aside. That would not do, especially now that she was training to be a hero. She would save the bloodlust for later.

"Thank you." By force of habit, she curtsied. "I'll be off then. See ya, Ice Man."

She rounded the ice wall and made her way into the school grounds, trying to find the blonde woman with a hero costume who she hoped wasn't as uppity as Mr. Ice Man.

Happily, he took the handshake, moving his hand up and down twice before letting go and sitting back down. He continued the conversation, "Kaze, huh? Nice name! I can't wait to meet all the other students. Just imagining all the other quirks, it's almost overwhelming. I can't wait to see everybody in action!" At this point, he had noticed another boy walk into the room. Other than the standard school uniform, he was the first person to come in with different colored hair, black. He also had glasses and, gloves? Kam quickly realized the gloves had something to do with the boy's quirk. he decided to wait until the boy had chosen his seat, which happened to be in the middle of the class, first row. Kam wasn't exactly a genius, but it didn't take one to figure out this particular student wasn't too keen on any further communication. Still, it would seem rude to just ignore his presence. Choosing the more outgoing option, Kam faced the student and asked "so, you're a new student, too? What's your name?"

Truth be told, he wasn't really expecting a reply from him; he seemed a bit too shy. It didn't hurt to try though, not really looking to make enemies too soon. He also continued his conversation with Kaze, openly awed by their situation "U.A. is world renowned for the generally high ranking status their graduates get. To tell the truth, I can't even believe I'm visiting Japan! You local Kaze?" Kam pointed to himself, seeing it only fair that he gave away his country of origin first, trying to communicate he meant no harm asking the question "I came from the U.S. I've never been on such a long plane ride! It was kinda confusing seeing 2 Am on my phone and seeing the sun still up in the sky." At that point, he shut up, waiting for a response from either student. It seemed his anxiety over being in U.A. was beginning to get to him. He had trouble keeping his own tongue in check, just babbling off and having trouble stopping. Kam took out a notebook, deciding to calm his nerves with some doodling. Being so hyper-active in his speech patterns wasn't going to get him anywhere, it was just going to annoy people. He rummaged through his backpack for a pencil, opened his notebook, and waited patiently for the other kids to reply, the teacher to come in, or thoughts for what to doodle to enter his mind.

Blanche Blanche Refaulted Refaulted

Full Chill.jpg

From behind his mask Vitaly frowned at the look in the girls eyes as she walked away. That was the look of a villian not a hero. Looks like he found one student that was going to be causing quite a few problems. He had notified Anzhelika which means by now she would have told Kira who would have told the rest of the staff. Between her and the american crime fighter anti hero that were accepted into the school there was going to be a lot of work needed to be done. Well he couldn't really complain, even if she wanted to killl every teacher here she wouldn't get very far. His only hope was that she was smart enough not to try anything. He hated seeing potential heroes trade their promising futures out the window and end up rotting in a prison cell because they tried something stupid. Turning his attention away from the girl he turned back to watch the other students enter the school. With the ice wall gone students could now freel enter the school and a good thing to as the 10 minute bell rang.

Anzhelika.png
Zmeya.jpg

As soon as Anzhelika had gotten the call from Vitaly she had stopped what she was doing and headed down stairs to the front entrance of the school to meet the student. From the sound of it she was giving her husband trouble. Well it wasn't really a surprise, every now and then their was a trouble student. The only surprising part of it was that it wasn't any of the students who the staff first assumed would be the ones causing trouble. As she went downstairs she passed the principals office and notified Akira about the uniform issue. After that was done she made her way past the students heading to there classroom and even saw a few enter class 1-A. After about a minute she was downstairs in the main entrance looking around for the individual who Vitaly had told her about.

Teacher.jpg

As the ten minute bell rang Jeanne excitedly grabbed her bag containing all her teaching materials from her desk and stood up. The movement caught the eye of Modern Marvel who gave her a friendly salute. "Good luck ." he told her. Jeanne told him thanks then headed out of the faculty office to the classroom. As she passed by familair faces of older students she would wave to them and return their greetings. She had only been teaching for a few years but seeing the growth of the students from excited first years to heroic third years was something Jeanne would never get tired of. Speaking of which she was hopefully about to meet some excited first years.

Making it to the classroom she slid the door open gently and stepped inside. Looking around she saw that three male students had arrived. Quickly she attempted to match faces to names using her memory of the files she had read over and over again. "Good morning Miyata , Rukawa, and Sumato ". She said to them as she made her way over to the podium at the front of the class that was her desk. She placed the bag on the podium and began to look through it taking out the materials she knew she would need at the start of the class.
iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing Refaulted Refaulted Blanche Blanche

Crowds.​
Osame hated crowds.
The sheer inconvenience of having to squeeze through them, the way they clouded her sixth sense, making her sinuses itch and buzz in reaction to every muscular twitch.
Oh, and the smell!
Every single bead of sweat, every single drop of blood, every single spritz of cheap cologne and ritzy perfume united together to assail Osame's poor, oversensitive nostrils.
She'd long since learned how to deal with, and ignore her overactive senses, but in a crowd of this magnitude, it was all but impossible.

It didn't help that in order to get past the gates, she would have to pass by the wall of ice that blocked the entrance to the school, and the awkward standoff taking place in front of it.​
As student after student funneled into the school, casting nervous, fleeting glances backwards, or outright ignoring the confrontation, Osame got closer and closer to the blocked off gates, until eventually, it was her turn to squeeze through, the 10-minute bell heralding her arrival to the campus.

Ugh, what a hassle just to get in. Osame irately thought to herself, rubbing a hand over the gills on her neck.
Well, at least she was in, and it seemed as though the crowd had began to dissipate too. Now all she had to do was get to class.
Reaching into her coat pocket, Osame retrieved a small slip of paper, on which her assigned class schedule was printed.
Class 1-A, huh? Shouldn't be too hard to find.
Hmm...I wonder if I'll have enough time to stop by a vending--ngk!?

A sudden shove from behind catches her off-guard, causing her to stagger forward a half-step.
It was definitely larger than anything she would have expected. Had she accidentally been bumped from behind by a teacher?
Wheeling around with a low, inquisitive "Haaw?" , that exposed her edged, dagger-like teeth, Osame found herself face-to-face with that same large, shadowy man she saw at the front gate.

From up close, Osame was able to discern that the man was indeed taller than her, if only by a very few inches.​
He certainly had one of the more extreme mutations that Osame had ever witnessed; clad entirely in an impenetrable, inky blackness that constantly shifted and molded about like oil on water.
Had it not been for the scent of his blood, the faint signal that floated about him, and the hint of self-consciousness in his voice, she would have never pegged him as a human.
But still, he seemed friendly enough, and she was no stranger to people with strange quirks.

The man introduced himself as Jason and extended a ghostly arm forward. With a traditional bow, Osame wrapped her large, webbed hand around the smokey wisp, enveloping it completely. She could feel a slight chill pierce through the layer of fish-scales that covered her hands.
"Jason, huh? Name's Sakai Osame. Seems we're both headed t' the same place."
Releasing his hand, and placing hers back in her pockets, she turns towards the hall labeled "A" and adds, "...And we oughta start movin' it, 'cause th' bell just went off."

Wasted Ink Wasted Ink

Gakuon Tensai

A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.

"Sir. Young Sir. We have arrived." called out the chauffeur.

Gaku looked up from his notebook, looking out the window to see the massive school known as UA. Gaku smiled for a brief second, I'm finally a UA Student!

Before Gaku could open the door, he felt a tug on his uniform sleeve. Gaku turned around and saw the bluish-green eyes of his brother staring back into his, "Are you sure you have everything?"

Gaku sighed, "Yes, brother."

"You know your class assignment and where it's located?"

"Yes, brother."

"Do you have the key to your apartment? Do you remember the address?"

"Yes, brother."

"Do you know any words other than 'Yes, brother?'"

Gaku internally smiled, keeping his poker face, "No, brother."

"You always knew how to make someone laugh," Gaku's brother laughed, " It's as if it was just yesterday when you were born".

Despite the smile on his face, Gaku could hear the sorrow and grief in his brother's voice. Gaku watched as his brother fought to stay composed. As such, Gaku leaned in and gave his brother a hug, "Make sure to visit when you can, brother. I'll miss you while I'm gone"

Gaku's brother was shocked at first, before returning the hug, "Oh! That reminds me! Did you get dad's note?"

Note? Gaku thought, internally confused. Guessing the answer from the silence, Gaku's brother looked through the many papers in a briefcase labeled "UA". After a few second, he pulled out an envelope and handed it to Gaku, "He wanted to make sure you got this since he had to work."

Gaku opened the note an began to read it. As he read, his expression slowly morphed into a smile. Once he finished, Gaku was beaming from ear to ear, "Tell father that I love him too!"

Gaku turned towards the door and was about to open it when his butler, Shitsuji opened it. Gaku frowned as he stepped out of the limo, watching the varying expressions of other students walking into the school. Turning towards Shitsuji, Gaku reprimanded him, "I told you that I did not want you to open the door."

Shitsuji bowed, with a poker face to rival Gaku's, "I apologize, Young Sir. It will not happen again."

Gaku smiled for a second, "Good. Also, once I get home, can we make sushi?"

Shitsuji nodded, "Of course, Young Sir. After I drop your brother off at the airport, I will go to the store to prepare for the dinner."

Gaku was about to nod, when he had an idea, "Actually, I' like to go with you if you don't mind. I want to get out more, seeing as it's my first time out on my own. Well, with you of course.

Shitsuji nodded and bowed again, before going back to the front of the limo and taking off. Gaku's brother waved out the window, and gaku waved back, though he already reverted back to the poker face expression of nothing. Turning around, Gaku began walking towards the school, avoiding the looks of jealousy he was receiving from many people. Following the map of the school, committing it to memory, Gaku came upon the classroom. Inside were three male students and a female adult, presumably the teacher.

Gaku, in all actuality, didn't know what he should do. The first thing he remembered was his lesson on manners. As such, Gaku bowed, saying, "Good morning, everyone."

As he bowed, another blob appeared on his right arm, just as a blob on his left popped. After standing, Gaku had another dilemma: Where to sit. So far everyone was sitting in the front row. As such, not wanting to cause trouble just in case, sat next to the black haired boy with glasses. It was then that he realized who the woman was, "Madame Manipuler"

Gaku had read about her rother during his many hours of learning as a child and after listening to his father talk about her and the Kursaki name in general, Gaku immediately took a liking to the hero. As such, having her standing right in front of him caused him to start smiling in wonder for a good few minutes. However, once he realized he was "fanboying", he composed himself and pulled out his notebook, though he was clearly flustered

Kagamine.Len.full.74018.jpg

Mentions
iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing Refaulted Refaulted Blanche Blanche Dante Verren Dante Verren ; Open for Interaction

The amount of students on campus caught Amaru off gaurd- having moved in a few days ago when therr was hardly anyone on campus except for the teachers. He moved even faster to compensate for how those around him seemed to be slowing down, flinching as the bell rang, seeming to drag on for eternity. He kept his eyes on the ground, not wanting to make himself any more nervous by accidentally making eye contact with someone scary looking. He only looked up to confirm he had made it to the right class, 1A. Taking a deep breath, he opened the door and stepped inside, moving as quickly as he could to the back of the classroom to take a seat. Still, he must have appeared sluggish to those around him. Trying to get time moving normal again, he retrieved his phone, but in his headphones and started playing one of his favorite songs. He sunk low in his seat, praying the teacher wouldn't notice and tell him to stop.

Usagi nodded at Kisho's complementary nice to meet you. When Usagi asked Kisho his class he pulled out a book which Usagi admitted was quite endearing of Kisho. Most people would remember their class room and department the second they got accepted but Kisho stayed so grounded and reasonable that he didn't gloat about his hero department status like some would and instead stayed modest about it. How heroic!

Usagi looked impressed at Kisho for his modesty and groundedness with such an expression on his face revealed how much he thinks this guy will make a great hero. When Kisho asked if he was in the same class Usagi smiled and nodded. "Yes, I'm in 1-A too it looks like we are classmate Kisho." Usagi said. "I'm pretty excited to start our first day together, aren't you?" Usagi asked curiously of Kisho. But suddenly the bell started rigging which caused Usagi to flinched for a second before he realized what it meant they have only a few minutes to make it too class.

"Oh! we better get going, don't want to be late on our first day!" Usagi said in a hasten tone as he curiously looked over to his classmate. "You want to go together? I have an idea of the school layout and our class room from the map they give us in our acceptance letter." Usagi said excitedly which for him meant he was about to freak out. "We should just make it if we leave now."

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Alicia yawned while searching for the new face she had to search for. Why does every institution have to have a damn system, and why does every system have to prey on people like her. She was getting tired of it all. She decided that she was going to be the top hero, bar none. After that, she will make sure that the system is changed for the better.

Anyway, she still had to find Ice Man or whatever his name was' accomplice. She wondered if she was the one that looked like a gothic lolita out of style, out of age, put of the times. She approached the lady.

"Excuse me, are you the one giving out uniforms?"

latest

Kisho Richardson
"I-uh, um, Ya! Of Kouze!..." Kisho almost screamed at the Usagi "...it'z, uh, very excitin' it iz."
Truth be told, Kisho hestited on that answer.
He wasn't lying at all when he said he was very excited, but truth be told, if it were not for his quirk, he might have not wanted to come here in the first place. Of course, he does have the quirk he has now, so he had to make do with it...he had to learn to control it so he wouldn't even accidentally hurt people with...people who were close to him.
If that meant going to this school, then so be it. But...
...he really should have been more ready for class.
Smash 'em....Smash 'em....Smash 'em!
The bell rang, causing Kisho's ears to perk up a bit, as his eyes widen.
"Rioght! Klazz" Kisho exclaimed, jump up a bit as he gripped onto his piece of paper just a little to tightly. "Uh, if you don't mindz...we'z in da same klazz afta all, make senze ta go togtha."
Realizing that he was beginning to crumple up the piece of paper in his hands, he hastily folded said piece of paper and shoved it back into his uniform pocket.
"Uh, led da way?"
Katakon Katakon

Jason blinked curiously, watching as the girl bowed forward before taking his hand. Shit, he forgot the bow, didn't he? Japanese culture, man, he'd never get used to it. It was a struggle learning the language, too, and he was pretty damn good with languages! As it stood, he still had an audible accent to his Japanese words. Still, she seemed like a cool person...plus the shark-like teeth was super badass. He guessed that was her quirk's...Quirk, judging by the webbed hand that he just shook. He could dig it. "Yeah, schools sure like their bells, eh?" He murmured, glancing up towards the speaker systems, before looking back down at his new classmate. An amused smile tilted at his lips. "Being late on the first day would suck." Figuring she would follow his lead anyway, considering the whole 'going to the same class' stitch, Jason headed into the 'A' hall, steps unhurried - but his legs eating up distance due to his naturally long strides.

As he walked, the Hero in Training casually began scanning the walls and doors, eyes sharp and observant.

"It's Class 1-A...pretty sure that means-" He began to speak absently to Osamu, only to cut himself off right as he almost instantly passed the classroom door in question. His eyebrow twitched. "-It's the first classroom. Huh."

Too easy.

Despite himself, Jason felt a broad grin form on his shadowy visage, causing his teeth to gleam in contrast. The teen glanced over to Osamu, swinging the door open and gesturing towards the entry way. "Ladies first."

See, ma, I do have manners after all!

King Crimson King Crimson

"There's no need to yell, Kisho, Theses ears aren't just for show." Usagi half joked half repidmended for yelling since due to his sensitive hearing yelling and the like hurts his ears and gives him a headache. "I don't seem like it but I'm also a little nervous myself and I've been training my whole life for this moment and its still seems overwhelming that I'm here." Usagi admitted to Kisho. Usagi was more than a little nervous he was terrified of failure espcially if it soils his mother's legacy in any way. She's scary when it came to their family's legacy.

"I wouldn't have suggested if I minded it Kisho." Usagi bluntly said. "But sure I seen a shortcut to it near the entrance so we may get there a bit early Kisho." Usagi said with a smile. Usagi turned around and waited for Kisho to follow him. Let's get going" Usagi said politely, as hopefully the two started to walk.

Like Usagi said when the pair took the shortcut they arrived a few minutes earlier to class 1-A than if they used the normal path. Usagi seen a strange shadowy man and a green haired girl with sharp teeth by the entrance. Usagi walked over to them and sized them up. Sized them was the right word since the two at the doorway were taller than both Usagi and Kisho. "Interesting... do you both have mutation types quirks too?" Usagi asked curiously of the pair. "Oh, we should wait till we get in classroom to talk, huh?" Usagi said cutting them off. All of Usagi's classmates look strong and dependable already! He's excited to fight along side them all!

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Wasted Ink Wasted Ink King Crimson King Crimson

Zmeya.jpg
Anzhelika.png

Zmeya Turned to look over at the girl that approached her and asked her about the uniforms. It wasn't like she was handing out uniforms. The students were suppose to have them by now. Whether it was the fault of the school or her own parents fault Anzhelika didn't know, Vitaly didn't tell her that much. Either way the girl needed a uniform and the school had some spares in case something like this happened. Anzhelika motioned for the girl to follow her as she walked off towards the staff office. "What's your name and clothing size." she asked. She needed to know the girls name so she record who the uniform was given to.

Teacher.jpg

Jeanne looked up from her bag as two more students entered the class. The first one was a blonde haired kid with a strange blob on his arm. As he bowed another one appeared and from his mannerisms and quirk Jeanne was able to place a name to his face. The next one to enter was a red haired male who seemed to be moving rather oddly. He was easy to identify. "Good morning Evermore and good morning to you as well Tensai." She gave them both greetings just as she did with the three other students in the room. She noticed that Amaru had put in head phones as if he was trying to hide away. His choice of seating in the back corner gave her the impression that he most likely didn't even wanted to be acknowledged. On the other hand Gaokun was watching her with a wide smile and wonder in his eyes. He seemed to notice his own fanboying and was visibly flustered as he tried to get out his supplies. Looks like Jeanne had one of her own fans in her class.
GoliathusRegius GoliathusRegius Webs Elk Webs Elk

latest

Kisho Richardson
Did...did he say he trained?...for his whole life?
Kisho gulped at the thought.
At best, Kisho had taken out all his stress, excitement, and anger on a punching bag in the garage of his house. Granted, his family had to get him several, as each of the punching bags Kisho tore to bits, sometimes within even the same day if he was feeling extremely pressured. Of course, he'd also have try to divert some of that energy to lifting the weights(it was a gift from one of Kisho's uncles to his father, who incidentally never used it), but he could only do it when he was not feeling too excited...especially after that incident with throwing a dumbbell into the garage wall.
So wotz? Trainin' or not, we'z kan s smash dem lon' earz rioght an' propa...
This guy had trained all his life to be here...and Kisho? Kisho had only decide to try for UA one, two years ago?
All the while Kisho was thinking he had a blank look on his face, it wasn't till Usegi said "Let's get going"
As Kisho snapped out of his train of thoughts, nodding rapidly as he realized what the boy in front of him had said.
"Komin'!"
Kisho followed his new found classmate as the made their way through school grounds. A few times Kisho slowed to look/gawk at somthing, before speeding up to keep pace with his classmate.
As the two were nearing the entrance, Kisho saw to figures standing at the entrance, the two to be engaged in talking. One of the figures seemed to be have a mutation quirk, not unlike Usagi or himself, and another student who seemed...
...pretty...
Kisho should of slapped himself for even thinking that, but that would have just got him worked up...and given his quirk, it would make a terrible first impression on everybody.
Besides, this girl was way out his league.
After-all
He was probably the ugliest student here...espically with his jagged teeth an-
"Interesting... do you both have mutation types quirks too?" Usagi suddenly asked the pair. "Oh, we should wait till we get in classroom to talk, huh?"
Kisho's attention was suddenly grabbed by Usagi, as the green boy glanced at his new companion, before looking between the two people in front of him, gently elbowing his new companion
"Uh, wot 'e meanz ta say iz ello." Kisho said, bringing his free hand up to cough a bit before continuing. "Diz 'ere iz Uz...Usagi, and, uh, Iz Kisho."
Kisho gave a slight bow in greeting, keeping his eyes glued to the ground.
"Noice ta meet ya too."
Kisho then stood back up stright, but kept his eyes on the ground.
"Um, but I fink Uz...Usagi rioght...we'z oughta git ta klazz." Kisho said, before he looked up to the door way to see the classroom sign. Sure enough it said 1-A.
Looking back at the two people at the door, Kisho asked. "Are ya too in 1-A too?"
Katakon Katakon Wasted Ink Wasted Ink King Crimson King Crimson

Last edited:
She took a look at the woman. Unlike the first hero she encountered in this school, she didn't wear anything to suggest her quirk. That made her a bit interesting, at the very least. She thought about her size and instantly regretted it. Yeah, she was small on almost every account, which made her look like a freaking boy of she didn't wear a skirt that said 'Hey, I'm female.'.

"I'm Alicia Tepes, the Romanian exchange student. Size 3... please..."

She said her dress size in barely an audible whisper. She thought that the woman didn't hear her.

"Size 3, please. And I don't know where my classroom is too. I need help."

She said it politely. She reciprocated primary impressions, and this woman was nice. She smiled.

Nice n' close by, that's good. Osame thought, her keen eyes able to spot the small sign hanging from the wall long before Jason could.
Intentionally, she dragged her feet following behind him, mulling over just how much time she had before class began.
...Maybe I'll have time to looking for that vendin' machine after- "Ladies first."
Oh.
He was holding the door for her.
And he looked really proud about it.
It would be pretty rude to just leave him standing there with the door open.

...Dammit...I guess I can get a drink later.

"Thanks." she says, as she passes by the door archway, giving her her first glimpse of her new classroom.
There were a couple of early students that had already taken their seats; an excitable-looking blonde, eagerly sketching away in a notebook, while the boy next to him beamed with a smug grin of self-satisfaction.
A nervous-looking gir-er, boy sat in the back, looking as though they were trying to make themselves as small as possible to avoid being seen, h
ope they wouldn't mind that she, and likely Jason would be sitting there too, as is the fate of the vertically gifted.
Lastly she spotted what had to be the teacher; a pale-skinned woman dressed in a suffocatingly elegant black dress.
Osame wasn't particularly familiar with her, or any other northern superheroes, but in Osaka, most heroes knew well enough why they shouldn't fight crime in stuffy dresses, or while wearing primarily dark colors. The idea alone of fighting crime in that getup, in the full swing of an Osaka summer, was enough to give Osame heatstroke!

"Interesting...Do you both have mutation-type quirks too?"
The voice came from behind her, making Osame realize that she might have been blocking the way in for other students.
"Oh, uh, 'Scuse me. You can go ahead in." she says, turning around to face the pair; two fellow mutants, from the look of it, one with long, rabbit-like ears and a permanent milquetoast expression.
The other nearly dethroned Jason for the award of "Most Extreme Mutation."
He was completely green, with massive tusks and long, pointed ears, and an accent that made his Japanese sound like it was getting run over with a lawnmower. He was like something right out of those shows that her little brothers like to watch.
"Name's Osame. Nice to meet ya." She replies, maneuvering herself closer to the door to give the pair and Jason enough room to enter.

Once she entered the room, paid her respect to her teacher and handed in her schedule, Osame ascended to the top of the staircase, and took a seat in the rear row, next to the fidgeting boy

(Mentioned: Dante Verren Dante Verren , Elekta Kount Elekta Kount , Katakon Katakon , GoliathusRegius GoliathusRegius , Wasted Ink Wasted Ink , iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing , Blanche Blanche )

"Yep. To both questions." Jason glanced curiously over the two new dudes, instantly recognizing them from his brief observation near the gates of the school. It was the rabbit guy and the...green guy, who looked just as tough-looking as he did from a distance. Giving Osame a passing nod as she walked past them into the room, Jason returned his attention to the other two and gave a friendly smirk. "Looks like we're all here. I'll see you two in class, yeah?" They both seemed like they would be good classmates to have...the tougher one seemed like he'd be a bitch to fight, and the leaner one looked pretty spry, himself. Jason was looking forward to seeing what they could do. Giving a friendly wave over his broad shoulder, the teen walked into class, pausing momentarily as he glanced over the gathered students, and the teacher standing at the front desk. She looked somewhat familiar....who...? Man, he wasn't good at remembering Japanese heroes...or American heroes, to be honest. He sorta lived his life trying to survive, and he hadn't been much of a Hero in the first place. It all sorta skipped his mind.

Still, ignoring her wouldn't be too good.

"Morning, teach." He greeted the woman on his way to the last seat of the middle row. It was close to the window, and ever since a month ago, Jason had been yearning to get the window seat. Every manga he ever read had the protagonist broodily staring out of the window, and Jason was pretty sure that there was some sort of luck found in the position. With no one to stop him, he quite firmly placed his ass into the seat of power, his normal, sharp-toothed smile pulling at his lips. Protag power is a-go.

Leaning back comfortably in the somewhat-hard seat, Jason freely observed the rest of the class, his eyes stopping at the rabbit guy and green dude. They seemed pretty cool, and he couldn't really get through this without friends, right? There were two free seats beside him...so all he needed to do was subtly get their attention. Easy. He could totally be subtle. Uh-huh.

If either Kisho or Usagi were to casually glance over towards the window seat, they would see Jason's shadowy 'hair' slowly lengthen, forming a tentacle of darkness that made a 'come-hither' gesture towards the two. All the while, Jason's menacing welcoming smile didn't shift, the boy gesturing towards the two free seats beside him. Looking at it from a third person perspective...maybe it did seem pretty scary, but Jason didn't mean it that way. Promise.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Katakon Katakon

Last edited:
Shunjiro Miyata

Shunjiro noticed one of the boys look over at him, giving him a look of acknowledgement. Shunjiro raised an eyebrow in response, and was about to say something when the other boy approached him and asked for his name. He seemed to be trying to hold two conversations at once, so maybe he was just the hyper-energetic, social type. Shunjiro didn't mind, truly. He nodded his head down in greeting. "My name is Shunjiro Miyata. It's a pleasure to meet you."

As soon as he introduced himself, their teacher walked in, and Shunjiro's face took on a look of surprise to who it was: Madame Manipuler. She greeted each of the student's currently in the room before taking her place at the podium. Shunjiro got over his initial shock, settling back down to his calm attitude. While he hadn't expected a well-known Pro Hero as their teacher, he should have guessed that this was how it would be. U.A certainly was impressive, and he hoped that the school would live up to it's name, as it has so far.

Slowly, the room began to fill up. A boy with blonde hair entered, with some..."blobs" or something on his arms, who seemed well-mannered and cool-headed as he greeted everyone. Then, another student entered the room, with long red hair. They walked immediately to the back of the room, and sat in a seat, sinking into it to avoid getting any attention. Shunjiro was curious, and wanted to approach them, but if they wanted to be left alone for now, he wasn't going to meddle with them. Many student's were leaving familiar faces behind by coming to this school, so it was only natural for some of them to be shy on the first day.

Then a few other student's entered. Four to be exact. One of them was a female, her large frame seeming to barely fit through the door. Her hands were webbed and scaly. Shunjiro had similarly scaled hands, though her's seemed not as sturdy as his, so maybe her mutation was more offensive than his defensive one. Either way, she was a little imposing as she made her way to the back of the classroom. However, she wasn't as imposing as the next student to enter, who seemed to be completely covered in dark shadows. It gave him a look of eeriness, but Shunjiro wasn't going to make an evaluation of him until they actually had a chance to talk. Next was probably the textbook definition of "Mutation-Type Quirk". The student had tusks, green skin, and a hunched posture. The level of the mutation was amazing, and Shunjiro was sure his Quirk had some serious offensive capabilities. Other than that, he seemed a little nervous. Then there was a boy with rabbit ears. He seemed confident, ready for the day, and he looked similar to another Pro Hero Shunjiro couldn't quite remember...

Either way, there seemed to be a lot of students with Mutation-type Quirks in the class. Shunjiro grabbed his own hand, rubbing his thumb into his palm as the scales underneath brushed together, making the faintest clicking sound. This was a habit of his whenever he started to get nervous. The click of the scales against one another was soothing to him, something he learned after the incident in middle school. He took a deep breath, and placed his hands flat on his desk. 'Just need to stay calm. It's the first day, it's fine to be nervous. Just don't make any mistakes.'

(Mentioned: Blanche Blanche iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing Dante Verren Dante Verren Webs Elk Webs Elk King Crimson King Crimson GoliathusRegius GoliathusRegius Katakon Katakon Wasted Ink Wasted Ink Elekta Kount Elekta Kount )

Peeking his head into class, Aiden released a reliefed sigh. It hadnt taken him long to find the class,but it seemed he would be one of the last students to arrive. Looking about the room, he found the diversity already popping.

Multiple mutation quirks, one a greened skin character straight out of a fairytale, another with rather large limbs and fairly sharp teeth, one a mass of black in human form. One having a large pair of Rabbit like ears aswell. And those were just the obvious! No telling what other quirks were here. Looming to the teacher he found the pro, madam manipular herself! He stepped in, giving a small wave to any who noticed him as he found himself a seat toward the center of the class. He didnt want to draw any unneeded attention to himself.

Taking his seat, he rested his bag between his legs, and gave another glance about. Ironically for one to avoid being the center of attention,it was easiest if you blended into the crowd. Not on the edge of it...and he looked...,well, ordinary, compared to half the class...good...

(Mentioned:
Wasted Ink Wasted Ink King Crimson King Crimson Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Katakon Katakon Dante Verren Dante Verren )

"Huh-Oh, I got a bit over zealous there it seems... but my friend here is correct, I'm Usagi Nakamura." He said as he was elbowed gently by Kisho who was ever polite and formal not what one would expect with his appearance but it was pleasant surprise more than anything else. The first to introduced themselves was the shark looking girl who introduced herself as Osame which Usagi responded with a small bow. Next to speak was the shadowy boy who sounded very casual and spoke with an american accent but it wasn't hard to understand him. Yet the boy forgot to introduce himself, but its fine they have all year to get to know each other and he seems like a nice enough guy. Usagi nodded to the shadowy classmate's words of seeing each other in class and doing it himself. Usagi made sure that Kisho could keep up with him while he entered the class room.

Usagi smiled and wave at Madame Manipuler as he walked past her. Usagi has seen a few a of her fights and she was quite the hero to have as a teacher but one he was honored to be taught by. Usagi wondered if she knew who he was by his last name? Nakamura isn't at all a common last name in this area and it really only belonged to Usagi's family so people often recognized him as Jackalope's son and add the fact she is a rather well-known pro-hero as she sits comfortably at 11th place in the Pro-hero rankings. She is ambitious and diligent. Maybe a little too much in both for her own good. But People seem to approve of those traits when you can admire from afar it without getting effected by it.

Usagi looked over the students so much potential and a lot more mutations he has seen at his last school. Suddenly Usagi's eyes caught the shadowy boy from the hall and he was doing .... something. He looked like he wanted both him and Kisho to sit next to him. Which Usagi considered not to do just for a moment, he declined his hesitation as it would be rude to do that after his classmates was trying his best for them to sit next to him. Usagi than made his choice and walked past the rows of chairs and desk while giving a second look at his classmates, all of whom looked strong and reliable hopefully he can keep up with them. Usagi than sat next to the shadowy boy who was smiling and doing something with his hair... said smile was.... charming??? No. It really wasn't. But Usagi doesn't sense any ill intent from him so at least it was an earnest smile. So Usagi smiled at the boy and waved at him politely Usagi's hard to read expression is rather good at hiding his intimidation.

"Thanks for saving the seats...uh..." Usagi said politely to his shadowy classmate before trailing off. "-Oh I just realized I didn't catch your name?"

Wasted Ink Wasted Ink King Crimson King Crimson Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Kaze gave a mental sigh. He really hoped not all the classmates were like this. Better be polite. In the end it's always best to get on people's good side though. "Yeah, born and raised. Rare to see foreigners attending the school though. I hope you're adjusting" Kaze gave a fabricated smile and began rummaging through his things, hoping to look busy. He heard a woman's voice and quickly looked up. Madame Manipuler. She wasn't exactly the most popular hero in Japan, but Kaze definitely knew about her. He wasn't expecting a bonafide hero as a teacher to be frank, but he was glad there was a legit professional in charge.

Kaze look towards all the people suddenly entering, analyzing them one by one. A lot had prominent quirks, some had a bit of mystery around them. Kaze slumped his head into one hand. He had been so busy patting himself on his back, he ignored the nerves within him. Kaze began tapping his foot rapidly and closed his eyes. It's really time huh? Kaze took a last scan at his competition. Some of them looked strong, already conversing, seeming to be cool headed and determined. There would no doubt be some trials up ahead. He had previously thought about not giving much effort and allowing himself to be more of a mystery. He shook his head, he was gonna go all out. He was going to make a statement. He was going to draw the line and subconsciously let everyone know the difference in ability.

Kaze realized his face might have been too serious for a bit and relaxed it. He patiently waited for the class to finally begin.

Anzhelika.png
Zmeya.jpg
Anzhelika looked back at the Alicia as she told said her name and size. Opening the door to the faculty room. “Romanian huh, thought I recognized the accent but I wasn’t sure. Originally, I am from Russia though the accent has faded over the last fifteen years so it isn’t to noticeable. “said Anzhelika as she made her way over to the storage closet. Opening the storage closet up she took a poked her head inside and looked around for the uniforms. Spotting the extras she reached out her hand and grabbed them pulling out the stack.

Quickly she looked at the different tags to see the different sizes. Looks like the girl was in luck they didn’t usually carry sizes this small in case It was an emergency use. Now that she thought about it that was probably why the girl hadn’t gotten hers. She pulled the size three out of the stack and handed them over to Alicia. “There you go. You can use the faculty restroom on the other side of the room to change. You can leave your other clothes here in the office or you can wear it under your uniform. Either way if it needs some adjustments come back after school and I can see what I can do to make it fit better. Once your done changing I will walk you down to your classroom.” Anzhelika told the girl. While the girl was changing she put away the other uniforms and marked down that Alicia had received her uniform.

Teacher.jpg
Jeanne looked up from her things once more as a few more people entered the room. The female student and wielder of the shark quirk Osame, Jackalope’s son Nakamura, the shadowy vigilante Obediah, the monstrous looking Richardson, and the Villain’s grandson Aiden Worth. Osame was the only one to actually approach, the girl stepped forward offered her greetings and handed in her schedule. Jeanne honestly wasn’t to sure what the girl wanted her to do with the schedule so she just thanked her and put it on the side of her podium for now. She would return the waves given to her by the rest of the students with a smile.

As they all sat down her gaze drifted over to Aiden Worth. Considering his family linage and her onw background he was the student that Jeanne was the most worried about. Of course when she had mentioned it the rest of the teachers thought she was worried about him using his quirk for evil but that wasn’t the case. She knew very well the pain of having a villain in the family and how lonely it is when your fighting all by yourself to change societies views. The moment she had seen his file was the moment she decided she was going to personally see to it that he became a hero no matter how harshly she would have to push him forwards.

Turning her gaze away from Aiden she looked over to Kisho and Jason. Those two were areas of concern as well. Kisho seemed to have a gentile heart but a terrifying quirk. She was going to have to push him hard as well. Jason already had combat and street experience but his methods were not that of a hero’s, his actions were that of a lawless induvial. He was going to be another one that needed a push in the right direction. Well this would definitely be a busy year. Now she just had to wait a few more minutes for all the students to get here then class would start.
King Crimson King Crimson Wasted Ink Wasted Ink Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Mistory Mistory Katakon Katakon

By this point, Kam would have taken the opportunity given to him as an impromptu starting block to start babbling about this and that and see who could tolerate him enough to try becoming friends, and he was intent on doing so. That is, of course, until Madame Manipuler proceeded to simply walk into the calssroom and make her way to the front as if it was ordinary for a pro-hero to just waltz into a highschool classroom. Every word Kam was about to assault his peers with was caught somewhere between the back of his throat and his uvula, making him utter out a quiet, croaking sound instead. Whatever Kam had been drawing could wait. He turned to the next cleanest page in his notebook and sat up straight to attention. He knew the kinds of teachers they would be taught by, but knowing you would be taught by a pro-hero and actually being in the classroom with them acknowledging your existence were quite different experiences. Kam could barely control his excitement, and it was beginning to physically manifest. He was quick to notice his hands starting to lose focus, but vibrating his body out of visibility wasn't on his list of things he wanted to do today. It was way too early to lose control of his quirk, and the thought made him panic a bit.

He would have kept panicking, too if it hadn't been for the soft, repetitive clicking he suddenly heard somewhere off to his left. The fact that it was barely audible was also helping him, forcing Kam to focus on just the sound, ignoring the distracting sounds of excited students entering the classroom. Since releasing the energy as heat was definitely not an option in the confined space of the classroom, he decided to release the energy in a more resource-intensive, weak, magnetic field. Something he was aware all living creatures had. Definitely not looking to gain attention for his loss of control over his quirk, he expelled the energy slowly, quietly stopping the vibrations before they became a problem for the desk. He breathed a quiet sigh of relief when he felt himself stop, able to regain his composure. Kam was surprised to notice he had missed a few students come in. One looked to be having the same struggles controlling his quirk, bubbles of some unknown substance appearing on his body. He noticed a few mutation quirks as well. One guy covered in what looked like pure darkness, who decided to sit in the seat right behind him. Looked like window seats were popular for this class. The next one seemed to have traits from a rabbit. There was another one who seemed to have traits from some form of aquatic life, and another who had the look of a stereotypical troll or ogre. The shadowy figure beckoned them over with, alarmingly enough, his hair. Kam wanted to comment on it, but he returned his focus to the front of the class. He could ask after the lesson was over, his curiosity could wait.

Refaulted Refaulted Wasted Ink Wasted Ink King Crimson King Crimson Dante Verren Dante Verren Webs Elk Webs Elk Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Katakon Katakon Mistory Mistory

Huh...his idea actually worked. Not that he had any sort of low faith in his own charismatic abilities....but still, he somewhat expected the bunny guy, at the very least, to be creeped out. The green guy seemed pretty headstrong, although that may just be preconceived notions speaking. Regardless, this outcome was satisfactory. His smile lessening into his usual neutral facade, Jason gave the rabbit Hero a firm nod, seemingly not even aware of his messy head of 'hair' dissipating into its usual length. "No problem. Sorry 'bout the creepy attention-getter...I sorta just do things without thinking sometimes." A somewhat sheepish chuckle escaped his lips, Jason's hands instinctively reaching up to scratch the back of his head. "It all worked out in the end though. I'm Jason Obediah, the dumbass who forgot to introduce himself earlier." His previous sheepishness faded, a small smile forming on his lips. Absently, Jason reached into the shadow beneath his desk, expression not shifting in the least as his hand and arm sunk smoothly within the darkness. It seemed to warp and shift, like ripples on a pond, before he brought his hand out. A black backpack was grasped in his grip, the white initials of 'J.R.' contrasting brightly with the dark canvas.

He sat his bag on the desk in front of him. Gotta be ready, and all that jazz. Hopefully teach didn't make 'em do class work so early on in the curriculum.

Katakon Katakon Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Users who are viewing this thread

Back