• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey yall Everyone Everyone
Im kinda leaving for the Army, so Ill have to bow out here. My ship date got moved closer so I was kinda blindsided. If anyone would like to take any of my characters, Im cool with that, and Id appreciate it. Thank you all for having me.

Hey yall Everyone Everyone
Im kinda leaving for the Army, so Ill have to bow out here. My ship date got moved closer so I was kinda blindsided. If anyone would like to take any of my characters, Im cool with that, and Id appreciate it. Thank you all for having me.
Woah, best of luck, dude. Sorry that it came out of left field

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc I think it's about time to start wrapping up Capture the Flag.

Yeah, we've got about twelve apology dinners to get through post-haste.

On that note, should I just write out a fight scene between Mak & Mik real quick? I feel as though saying he spent the rest of the fifteen minutes teleporting around her would seem kinda meh to the readers.

Yeah, we've got about twelve apology dinners to get through post-haste.

On that note, should I just write out a fight scene between Mak & Mik real quick? I feel as though saying he spent the rest of the fifteen minutes teleporting around her would seem kinda meh to the readers.

Would be cool, I don't think Omni would mind considering he offered to give us the characters.

I mean given Aaron is out for it and the cubes can't leave, all clem can do is look after him and start peppering the various spots with air strikes.

Did seem a bit weird, it was why i had Clem go to the starting Area i thought everyone would meet up at again.

I was on my way out the door for work abd forgot to use my 10 brain cells. I'll write a thing soon lol

Starting to think I have a problem. Been thinking about how I plan to wrap up all my characters stories when this is all over, and everything I have is the most bitterest of sweet.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

I think you might have miscounted cubes? Correct me if I'm wrong but:

Gold team got a black cube which counts for two, but lost 1 to Red team. (4 points)

Red team got 1 from Blue team and 1 from Gold. (5)

Green team got 1 from Purple team (4)

And Blue team got none but lost one (2)

Purple team lost 1 and gained none.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

I think you might have miscounted cubes? Correct me if I'm wrong but:

Gold team got a black cube which counts for two, but lost 1 to Red team. (4 points)

Red team got 1 from Blue team and 1 from Gold. (5)

Green team got 1 from Purple team (4)

And Blue team got none but lost one (2)

Purple team lost 1 and gained none.
Didnt kama get a different normal cube?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back