• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I normally write my posts in word and then copy them over. For some reason, you can't copy coloured text however.

No idea, ill likely post tommorow when i have time in either case

You know, I have this uncontrollable thought that Shay would look damn good in high heels and I can't disagree with it.

Poor Ferryn is pretty much me but with a stutter.
Lol, all my hero characters are just 'good' traits of myself and one 'bad' trait each slightly exaggerated. And my villains are two 'bad' traits and one 'good' trait slightly exaggerated

Xander: Being ready for anything, slightly over the top, kind of a meat head.

Bushido: Trying to stand with confidence to inspire others, being laid back, secretly stressed about alot if things.

Darius: Prefering to listen rather than speak, love of all things music, slight self projecting onto others.

Prof. Violet: Eye for detail, tries to make self seem surpiror to others, drive to be precieved as perfect.

Chronosis: Paranoia about time passing, being stressed about trivial things, willingness to follow orders.

There are slightly more than that but you get the idea

For Mako I just went with the theme of having someone be under-powered despite being overpowered. And Meric started out as an intensely inverted assortment of her traits.

All my current RP kiddos:
Kuroki Noto: Me if I dgaf and wanted only to win and kick ass
Sakura Hanake: Me but way the heck too shy
Ferryn: Me but has a stutter and is a bit more laidback

For Mako I just went with the theme of having someone be under-powered despite being overpowered. And Meric started out as an intensely inverted assortment of her traits.
Also I love Mako so much it's unbelievable

Her reception has been more highly received than my average ratings, and I'd be lying if I didn't admit she was one of my better characters to date.

I've actually been trying an assortment of 'monster-girl' type characters in MHA rps and I think I've found a rather nice balance after a number of pitfalls.

Also, depending on how far we go with the villains I'll eventually start making proper Character Sheets for more of Meric's associates. A number of them already got great arc potential.

But we'd probably have to be about half way through the Doctor and his patients before then.

Yeah, Mako is great, so is Meric.

I get exited whenever I see a post from you! Great work

I've been watching descendants music and I've been wondering about making a kid of a villain who is struggling on if they really want to be a part of the villains, or if they want to be something else. Like they have been following them because that's family and they are really loyal, but their hearts not in it.

But his mood shifted back to one of calm contentness, he'd done a good deed today, and possibly even made two friends. "Perhaps we'll talk over coffee later, or maybe they'd even be interested non joining the music club."

He was hopping to form a small school band for ages, but due to lack of interest it never really got anywhere, maybe things would change this year!

You can sign Lux up for that, she'd love too.

Edit: Also I'm gonna go ahead and get started on that character idea, if any of the villains want a daughter let me know~ Otherwise I'll make one up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back