• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Tfw The shy girl with the stammer, did a better job at fighting a teacher than the person who copies fighting styles

I'd say only on special occasions like a black tie event, silk doesn't wear well.
True, sorry for that out of the blue lol. I kept thinking of a little animation while I was at work: with all the student characters trying to figure out if he was Gay or European

That'd be cool, yeah. My only question is... who's the boyfriend???
I never got that far for the same question, all I know is it'd probably just end up being Stitcher who asked him the "And your name is? And your boyfriend's name is?"

Who wants to date the school nurse??? XD
I suppose Bushido never had a stated sexuality, it could explain why he refers to himself via first name when talking to him on the phone, other than just being close friends

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Nah, don't worry, Shay doesn't swing that way either and he'd never date anyone so young anyway.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Is that alright with you???
Yeah for sure! It'd be fun having Bushido show his more stressed and under pressure side when he's with Shay. It'd give him someone to talk to about his self doubt, and Shay seems like a person who'd be good at listening and helping people with their problems.

I didn’t think Dr Prometheus and his patients were affiliated with the league yet. My plan was at some point soon to have Meric gather the underworld for the league to give a speech, then next have the league attack Free States

Users who are viewing this thread

Back