• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Too bad he's knocked out. Lol. I'll post tomorrow. Night everyone.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Little does Mako know that Jacki had to be taken off the field because SOMEONE cough Xander cough took her a bit too seriously and nearly broke her ribs

Dang, GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Its like reading fully published book, you write really well
Years of practice, now if I could just buckle down and churn out a decent Novel to make some bank off of, I'd be golden.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Little does Mako know that Jacki had to be taken off the field because SOMEONE cough Xander cough took her a bit too seriously and nearly broke her ribs

Hopefully an apology snack can soothe a damaged body.

Hey, He's been perfecting his craft. The jet powered clothesline should be recognized by the Geneva Convention as a weapon of mass destruction and a war crime

Don't worry, Xander'll treat Jacki to some food or something afterward

Hey, He's been perfecting his craft. The jet powered clothesline should be recognized by the Geneva Convention as a weapon of mass destruction and a war crime

Don't worry, Xander'll treat Jacko to some food or something afterward
Yeah, I know, so is Jacki which is why she's also frustrated that she got taken out by Xander's clothesline, underneath all the pain she was in. Also she'll gladly take him up on that offer as soon as she points out again its Jacki not Jacko

Don't worry, Xander'll treat Jacki to some food or something afterward

And yet more apology meals, I can't be the only one noticing this.

I'm not asking anyone to buy me that lol, I'm just saying that in real life is someone got me an unnecessary amount of chicken... I'm grabbing the fork and knife and chowing down

...So I'm trying to think of a way for Jacki to unlock more of her Quirk, any ideas?

If we stick to the idea that it's based on how old cartoons would mimic people, then the easiest Idea would be that as time goes on, Jacki learns to mimic more and more aspects of others.

Like maybe start with her being able to mimic voices, then eventually get to the point where she can mimic appearances.

That's a good idea and she can work more as an infiltrator and such. Also I reckon as a full on level up from that, also copy that persons Quirk to use it but that wouldn't be for a while since cartoon characters could also copy their abilities...at least from memory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back