• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
( Stand in writing for Natural Flavour Natural Flavour )

Interaction: @Xcelgamer

View attachment 599520

Ferryn watched as her partner skittered up the wall quick as a squirrel running from an unleashed dog, with a gulp she finished strapping in and began the nerve-wracking climb up, carefully and slowly placing her hands and feet on the holds repeating to herself

"S-slow and ste-steady, Slow a-and s-s-steady, F-ferryn."

slowing her shaky breathing as she climbed the pillar carefully, each foot she climbed was a little mini victory to her, eventually picking up the pace with a slight confident smirk on her face. When suddenly Jacki blasted her ears out with a megaphone, Causing the poor little weather girl to almost fall backward, adjusting quickly by thrusting her whole buddy forward and hugging onto the wall

Ferryn's head shot up to looks up in a grumpy frown as Jacki dropped by her, she grunted as the girl greeted her after nearly giving Ferryn a heart-attack, claiming herself down she loosened the full body grip she had to the wall and pulled herself to the top, sitting down and taking a breath to admire the view. she had really climbed far up, huh? Patting herself on the back confidently

"W-well, I guess- guess the o-only way o-off is down- is down there... o-oh boy..."

she took a deep breath before slowly repealing off the wall, but, She had to admit, it was pretty fun floating down to the ground from so up high.

Taking a seat next to her classmates and giving her body a chance to rest from all the physical activity as she watched her fellow students interact and talk, that was tough, but she was glad she finished it.

Omigosh. This is lyfe.

I heccin love this post so much my gOSH

I'm a bit more settled in now. Has anyone not completed the exercises yet?
Ferryn is, and I believe everyone else is, but I can't actually recall if Mako and Lux have done the run yet? I know they've done two of the exercises for sure, but the third is alluding me?

Might wanna talk that over with the villain players first. Gonna have to be a connected effort depending on where its happening. I'd say go for the party, but I think getting their input first is pretty cash money right now, boss.

No? Not quite sure what you mean. The plan is to abduct a bunch of students however.

I think the Question's more like: Is there a character that's fit for a damsel in distress role? Sort of like how shows put a love interest or other sympathetic character in harm's way to motivate the main cast and garner support from the audience.

I mean, if we're going purely by how roles are handled in media then I suppose we could figure out which characters the audience would least like something bad to happen to. But since we can't really go asking the guests then we'd have to work off assumption.

Unless we got any volunteers...

Students without licenses who aren't abducted wouldn't be allowed in the follow-up arc unless they break the rules and sneak in like when Bakugo was abducted.

I feel like Lux would be decently easy to nab just because she hasn't built up her stamina as much as she would need to yet for a lengthy fight using her quirk. (as proven by her passing out in the second class) Like she did ok, but that wasn't her being surprise attacked, she could sit and think of a plan.

So any student who doesn't seem like the type to break the rules without going against their character should be taken then in order to keep everyone relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back