• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well it took awhile, but I did it. I gave all the main students themes, now these are just my personal picks, ya don't have to agree. Just did this for fun ya know? Hope ya like my picks

Xander's theme: Catch the S train

Lux's theme: Irelia the blade dancer

Mako's theme: Beneath the mask

Kama's theme: Gym leader battle (Pokemon sword and shield)

Aaron's theme: You say run

Jacki's theme: Ruse Of An Ooze!

Clementine's theme: Cloudtop Cruise

Ferryn's theme: Lith Harbor

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter pbtenchi pbtenchi Japanime Japanime Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 PlusUltra PlusUltra

Yeah that's fair, any song from Cuphead or the Merry-go-round Broke Down would have been perfect for Jacki

Lowkey I've being meaning to actually create Jacki's parents as actual characters, since I want Jacki to possibly internship eventually with her mum and her father be the one supplying villains with Quirks with Support items but I kept forgetting to do it

Well it took awhile, but I did it. I gave all the main students themes, now these are just my personal picks, ya don't have to agree. Just did this for fun ya know? Hope ya like my picks

Xander's theme: Catch the S train

Lux's theme: Irelia the blade dancer

Mako's theme: Beneath the mask

Kama's theme: Gym leader battle (Pokemon sword and shield)

Aaron's theme: You say run

Jacki's theme: Ruse Of An Ooze!

Clementine's theme: Cloudtop Cruise

Ferryn's theme: Lith Harbor

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter pbtenchi pbtenchi Japanime Japanime Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 PlusUltra PlusUltra

Okay, I'll admit. That theme fit Mako far better than expected. A+

Gonna be a bit busy today and tomorrow since I'm celebrating my birthday early today (It's actually on the 15th), and then going to the US tomorrow.

Fair, I made Jacki the way she is because from what I've seen of the main class both in this and canon MHA relied on their Quirks more on physical ability, so I thought what's a Quirk that, while still useful in a fight, can't be easily relied on all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back