• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I even got a tip for ya, if Xander gets really mad he just swings constant all out attacks without really aiming or paying attention to his surroundings

Sorry for going MIA I didn't have any internet. I went to stay with my Aunt and she neglected to tell me that. I'll be on tomorrow though cause I just got back home and try to catch up. Once again really sorry.

I guess since your psycho has no more interest in fighting Jack, the encounter might be over. Unless you want me to have him attack her when her back is turned. Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Honestly up to you, she will go back to killing mode if he tries to go for a sucker punch...or Chronosis would finally come to the car

I like to think Aden's the student with the record (Since he can't turn really turn his quirk off, just become weaker than the average human and risk depression) and he's just like "I feel a disturbance in the force."

Sweet just making sure, cause you said 1/2 in your original post about it and then 1/4 when Jacki was being a snarky bitch

I think if we had two categories being: Protagonist and Support Cast, I think Xander would strike a hard middle

Will post soon. Also, have an idea for a new patient to replace one of the patients once they are defeated, want to hear it?

I just wanted to let y'all know that I am going to be gone all weekend including today! I will catch up on July 1st, hopefully, but then I'm gone again until Saturday!! :o

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc has my permission to post for Ferryn until I return!!! I would be very interested to see his take on Ferryn :3

Sorry about the long leave, everyone... Friend's grad and Summer camp calls for me!!

I just wanted to let y'all know that I am going to be gone all weekend including today! I will catch up on July 1st, hopefully, but then I'm gone again until Saturday!! :o

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc has my permission to post for Ferryn until I return!!! I would be very interested to see his take on Ferryn :3

Sorry about the long leave, everyone... Friend's grad and Summer camp calls for me!!
I'll do my best!

Who's waiting on who for the moment? I'm waiting on Grieve and Kit to say they are completely done with the rockclimbing.

The Green Dragon: Sailor Jack Nathaniel Barns was a crewman on a massive cargo ship called the SS Dragoon. Born quirkless, Jack often lived in the shadow of his brother James, who became a pro-hero by the time he sailed off on his first of many voyages. A childhood of being bullied due to his weakness lead Jack to grow up into a rough-and-tumble, tough-guy who often tried to prove his worth in a world full of heroes. By the time his ship made a fateful stop in Japan, Jack had gained the respect of the crew and captain of the Dragoon. This respect was lost when while in the city of Musutafu, Jack was saved by a hero from an attempted mugging, ruining the tough-guy image he projected to his pals. What made it even worse was the fact that the hero who saved him was a girl. He became the laughing stock of his ship and quit shortly after returning. After a year he fell into financial trouble and blamed his misfortune on pro-heroes. Scraping up what money he had left, he is about to comission Dr.Prometheus to build him a suit of armor that resembles a dragon that is able to move on both all fours and bipedally. The future suit also will allow him to fly, lift up to 3 tons, and breath both fire and poisonous gas.

Sorry I've apparently caught the flu, I'm gonna try and get at least a little something up soon so everyone can keep moving forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back