• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I could be in an epic battle now! Swatter out of the sky and into the ground at the training field! But Boon is not the kind of man to just give up, NO! He would never have it end that way, he would stand up and get back in that fight to keep the world safe from harm! After of course taking a quick look around to see if any sweet, sweet flowers were watching. He would fly up out of sight into the clouds and then the bad guy would be the one sent down into the dirt. Boon would land next to him in traditional super hero landing fashion and flip the hair out of his eyes, proud of his accomplishments and glad to once again service a heaping spoonful of justice! Or he is off somewhere making the true villains, litterers, pick up their trash.

Ill likely through a quick post from clem at worst, been busy atm and distracted with FF14.

Will Time Boy and Edgy Inkling survive the terror that is the Teachers of Free State High? Find out in this episode of NVL

Will Time Boy and Edgy Inkling survive the terror that is the Teachers of Free State High? Find out in this episode of NVL
Once Again I wish I could draw so I could make a comic cover, I'll do the best that my photoshop skill can do.

I've been summoned, and I'm not entirely sure what's going on right nowwww. I've been reading the OOC across scattered alerts but I'm kind of lost at the moment.

Villains are attacking Free State and we're just getting ideas to turn this rp into a comic/manga

I've been summoned, and I'm not entirely sure what's going on right nowwww. I've been reading the OOC across scattered alerts but I'm kind of lost at the moment.
The Doctor and Lightening man gotta defend the kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back