• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The two are definitely going to protect the kids or hell hath no fury like a doctor scorned.

And go ahead, my man.
I'm not saying they aren't going to try I'm just saying there is at least four villains coming to get the kids they might miss one. But I reckon the kids will be able to get away

I will post in a bit. Anyone wanna fight a guy who based his persona off of a old Victorian London Urban Legend?

Minna Marlouxia
Interactions: Stitcher ( pbtenchi pbtenchi ), Chronosis ( Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc )

"Yeah, yeah don't worry, Time Boy I've got the plan down, pretend I'm your Quirk rather than that time slow thingy." Minna said with a chuckle "Oops, here comes a wave I'm up ." Minna said as her ink pulled up Chronosis left arm and came bursting off of it, making an inky bubble around the two of them and fending off Stitchers wave from Chronosis, thickening in ink whenever one of Stitchers tendril started to pierce through her ink "Don't worry Time Boy, should he ever get to you I'll take him on" Minna whispered "Now, while you I be your quirk would you kindly taunt him please?" Minna asked continuing to whisper in his ear she said as more tendrils continued to pierce her ink "Ok, I'm going to go quiet but I'm playing nice with you guys, so I'll try to protect you as much as possible" Minna continued before her inky mouth disappeared from around Chronosis' ear and added it's little bit of ink to the shield, Minna started to use her knife covered in ink and making look a likes to make stabbings at the tendrils. "Dum de dum, going to kill some heroes, protecting the Time Boy" Minna thought to herself as she continued to keep Chronosis safe

Jacki Fleitcher
Interactions: Aden ( pbtenchi pbtenchi )

Jacki was with Aden when hearing all the commotion outside and took a peek outside and about to complain "Hey guys drama is on in here do you mind kee-Oh no" Jacki said as she noticed students screaming and crystals along the floor. Jacki quickly closed the door behind her and then dashed and flippen over to Aden "Aden! I think we have a problem outside! There's people screaming and there's crystals everywhere, I think we might be under attack" Jacki said her voice in true panic "Now, I know it sounds like I'm just playing a bit but I'm not, come on" Jacki said grabbing the older students hand and pulling him over to the door before opening it slightly to show the crystals and the panicking students "See. I would do it myself but I don't have a license to hurt people. I can save people and get them out of the way but I'm not allowed to hurt them" Jacki said her body language showing that she really wants to go out and help the other students
I kind of just posted with Aden.

Oh whoops, sorry on the cs page it was Aden not Aiden and on the post it said Aiden, so I got a might touch confused. I'll edit it right quick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back