• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond Plus Ultra! [New gen] (Roleplay)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
" Im not your victim im a future hero and im not a toy or a puppet'' he said punching the guy in the face making him let go of him before making space between him and kin '' im going to defeat you myself"
"Ohohohohoho, the 'pro hero couldn't even beat me, what makes you think you stand a chance?"

Kin turns around and jumps off the building landing in a trash bin and begans to call the cops tryin to save wolfman' "ill just let the cops deal with this"

Kin turns around and jumps off the building landing in a trash bin and begans to call the cops tryin to save wolfman' "ill just let the cops deal with this"
he looks down, "Who's the coward now!" he then looks back to wolfman, "you have given me a fantastic hunt, I allow you to live only so you might give me another." then all the shadows leave, going in separate directions so they can't be tracked, eventually meeting up a ways away, in the shadow of a man holding an umbrella, "til next we meet."

Kin got up and walked home where his parents and siblings saw the news they rush him to the doctors where they fix him up and send him home he only has a few new bandages around his arms and his head still hurts but ither than that he is fine he goes home and passes out on his bed

"The villain retreated" the call was from a swat officer vaulting to the top of the building. Araken stood there a grimace on his still wolfish face.

"Did the kid get out"? He asked looking over his ears were shrinking and the fur retreated along his body. The man gave a nod and Araken turned around heading away

"You're bleeding, sir there are ambulances down there" the officer said but the hero didn't seem to be listening with a leap he vaulted down a few bannisters before he landed on the ground. The hero pulled off a coat that'd been wrapped around his waist and put it on. He headed over to an ambulance, waving off a NEWS crew that approached with questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back