• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond Plus Ultra! [New gen] (Roleplay)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“well it does not hurt when I do it, even if other people do it to me, but if it was someone else, then my quirk would run out after a while and leave me vulnerable to permanent damage. But it’s ok to worry since it’s not everyday you see someone get hit by an anvil and survive.” as he responded to Akari, before looking at the anvil that was still on the floor laying there as he simply picked it up with one hand and puts it into his pocket. He then faced Akari again and said “well I do not know any of your quirks since I am a late arrival to the party. You can summarize them to me but that’s if you want to.” as he waited a bit, looking around to pass the time.
NightTerror NightTerror
@Classmates nearby

"Oh um well I call mine camouflage , but its closer to body illusionment." He said taking a glance behind him and changing his body coloration to recreate the area he was blocking from sight. "I can do people too, although it's not very effective, because my body structure doesn't change with my appearance." He demonstrated once more, turning into a version of Lenny, but his body shape didn't match.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 and other nearby classmates.

After a minute Charlotte went back to normal quickly putting the blindfold back over her eyes and sighing to herself "I'm really sorry about that everyone are you sure your all alright?" Her voice wobbled slightly as it was obvious that she was worried about everyone else's reaction to it

She smiled as Lenny started talking and showing off his quirk, this caused Charlotte to let out a little giggle "Hehe well Mr. Lenny you certainly have quite the interesting ability. As for me cause I'm not sure if you saw or heard me, my quirk is Nightmare, able to turn into anyone's biggest fear or nightmare"

Ono, personally not very interested in the catch up session, simply gave a quick "I make geysers with my 'ands."

He looked at the attempted impersonation of himself and said “Well it might work if you try to impersonate me since I can basically change my body shape at will, but that’s another thing for next time........ but still nice quirk... it could be really handy in stealth situations.” as he then turned to face Charlotte and said outloud “Well thank you for saying that my quirk is interesting, and also your quirk is something that most people relate to villains but I believe that you can do a lot of good with it if you tried your best.” he said out loud as he smiled at everyone.
NightTerror NightTerror
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
@Other classmates

vbrdf8yguhj.jpg
The jet lag really hit Achak hard. After paying the taxi driver, he dragged himself out of the small vehicle and shuddered as the morning chill snuck up his pant legs, making him only slightly more awake than he had been moments earlier. With a tired yawn, Achak blearily gazed upon the plain, off-white walls surrounding the campus and the ornate gate that seemed completely out of place compared to the varying shades of grey Achak had discovered on his way there. The gold initials of the school were perched atop a royal blue arch which outlined the black gate. Blue and gold. The first signs of color in a structure since he had gotten there. He took a conscious sniff, and found it strange to not smell the earth in the air. In comparison to where he had come from, the air almost smelled... Sterile. That was the word. He sighed, and hoped that the people here were more lively than the cityscape, which was also strangely sparse.

Sluggishly, Achak forced his legs to carry him into the schoolyard, grumbling about planes and coffee as he pouted at the glass-and-steel building he approached. Did those particular structures even have a name? In Achak's opinion, they were too bland to deserve one, and he didn't entertain the thought a moment longer. Instead clumsily fumbling with the glass front doors (to his internal shame), and following the helpful blue signs that directed him on where to go. Glancing out at the rest of the campus, the dark-skinned boy watched a group of students show off their quirks outside before continuing on his way to classroom 1-A. It didn't take much longer to get there, Achak stumbling into a nearly empty classroom. Great. He missed his first day of class. There was only a student with cat ears and claws, currently screaming in anger, and the teacher, who Achak could only assume was Mr Baker, the name written on the board behind him. Sheepishly, he sulked up to the desk and grabbed a syllabus, waiting for the other student to finish her rant. He was too tired to bother interrupting.
PlusUltra PlusUltra Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

"Oh yeah you were late like me. The name's Brian, I shoot bullets out of my knuckles" Brian explained to the other latecomer. He was a tad bit distracted by another students coming in. Was he late for class too? Didn't seem likely but it wasn't unlikely so who was he to know. "Oh I didn't know you could do people, that's pretty neat, shame it ain't too convincin but who knows, I've heard quirks can change or get better if you practice with them enough" Brian said to the boy who could change his appearance.
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 NightTerror NightTerror (@courtyardgang).

91A4F7BC-358B-412C-A5F7-6E66C23995D3.jpegAfter Charlotte places her blindfold, Yuki was able to relax more fully. She exhaled and gave a half hearted smile to Ono who was kind enough to check up on her.

“I’m fine. Charlotte has a strong quirk and I wouldn’t be able to handle being a hero if I can’t face my fears.” She replied, trying to reassure him, herself, and Charlotte who seemed to be a little nervous as well. Yuki supposed that kind of quirk could be considered villainous, so it would be best to not make it out to be a bad thing.

Yuki noticed everyone now was exchanging quirks, most of the class gathered. Even the shyer boy she first met was showing his abilities to a boy named Lenny with a cartoon quirk. A colorful array of abilities were being shown and Yuki felt glad this seemed to work better than the classroom introductions in getting to know everyone.

Looking back to Ono, who seemed to be pretty finished catching up, she spoke up again.

“The school days already over? Or are we needed elsewhere? I’m wondering when we get to start training.” She still felt a little rattled but there was no helping it. Having something to do was a welcome distraction. Also, she was concerned having instigated a quirk show and tell outside of class could go against some school rule.

Darklord95 Darklord95 Xcelgamer Xcelgamer and whomever else

"I ain't 'eard a nothin' else, I wouldn't worry too much luv, if there was somewhere we needed ta be, I imagine someone woulda' told us by now.”

Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye

Last edited:
"Yeah I hope it does get better over time,but if not it's fine." Akari replied to Brian. "Um I'm going to head home now. If any of y'all want to come hang at my place you can." Akari offered pointing to the limo with Rei waiting patiently inside it.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Yahhah Yahhah @CourtyardGang

As kin walked away towards town he stopped next to a empty training park '' this is the park my brother took me to to train all the time'' he said to himself. It was suited with all sorts of dummies and targets he thought that since school didn't train them today that he would do it himself. He put his hair up again like it was this morning and got into a stance ready to use his quirk his brothers' words echoing through his head '' picture the the landscape... the ground, the targets, and your surroundings focus only on your target '' at those words crystal would cover the ground and cover up one of the dummies '' it worked'' he said in a sigh of relief.

B1ACBF67-0EC7-4793-9540-279B5703C571.jpegAs the school day was coming to a close, Ryan gathered his things that he needed and began to head out, looking down from one of the windows to observe the courtyard below, smiling as he said to himself “I definitely have my hands full..”

Once he made it through the entrance, he waved at all of the students “I’m heading out, none of you stay at the school too late alright, see you all tomorrow.”

Later, once he made it to his apartment, he grabbed a small backpack and put it on, deciding to take a stroll once the moon was overhead. He made the trek to the roof of his apartment complex and whispered “activate..” to which his hero costume suddenly sprang to life
94A3D50B-4B10-41C2-AC25-F5EFB6DE231B.jpeg“Hidden flame armor activated, night mode functional, welcome back mr. Baker” Spoke the robotic voice within his helmet as he observed the streets below.

Kin was out gabbing a instant meal from the store he walked out look at the night sky before putting his headphones back in his head '' still shocked i got into U.A not to say class 1A" he begins to walk home looking at the cars and people passing him even seeing a few pro heroes

Brian was quiet for a little bit after that, everything seemed to be dying down a bit after that. Akari offered a hangout at his place, Brian thought about it for a little bit and decided it'd be a good idea to make a friend or two of his classmates. "I'll take you up on that if you're serious, could be fun" Brian said. "I'd just have to text the host family to let them know where I've went". He noticed the teacher come out of the school building and take their leave of the courtyard. Hopefully next class they'd actually learn something but what did Brian know?
NightTerror NightTerror (@Courtyardgang)

"Amaya Nishimura"
Quirk: "Doll Physiology"

The moon shines brightly over Japan tonight. The citizens began to make their way back home to their families, Shops and other buildings are closed down and only the city lights is what shines the streets to aid through the dark. No wonder this is a villain's favored time to commit to their evil deeds. The empty lonely streets where people are vulnerable to the villain's claws, not knowing what could leap from the darkness. That's why other dedicated Pro heroes also watch over the innocents at night. The very presence of a pro hero alone is enough to make anyone sleep peacefully through the night knowing that there is a Pro hero watching over them. Villainy does not sleep, so as the heroes of justice.

Into the streets of the night, inside a small closed convenience store. A young lonely maiden with an appearance of one would call a real life doll, hidden in the darkest corner of the store. Hidden away from the bright lights of the street outside. The store's security cameras are all destroyed along with the main computer to record all of the girl's crimes. (The damage shown in the hardware seems like it's smashed to bits, a blunt weapon if to be specific.) Being a small time convenience store, there was no security guard to secure the place. The store became her temporary sanctuary of peace, no one to arrest her, no one to watch her, no one to be with. She gets all the stores goods to herself, however, a miserable face displayed her true nature. She is not proud of what she has done, she's lost. She sat in the dark corner in shame as she looked at the outside window. Smiles and bright lights is all that she can see outside. Here she is, eating stolen store goods all to herself. Her eyes watched the outside world like a caged animal as she takes a bite of a cold meat bun. How she got here was risky, she spent the last few minutes hiding from the store employees till they locked the place with her in it.

"Bright lights and smiles, is all i see...
It's a fine night, tomorrow...
Mirror, mirror! What do i see?
Someone will reach to you..?"

Songwriting is one of the only sources of entertainment she has left ever since the incident of her past. She can only sing alone to herself to keep herself from going a little coo-coo clocked. Life in the villain world was different, sometimes other villains are your foes too, you are always on the alert because of some hero just catching you, it's like she never had a family at all.

(Unavailable for interaction for now, sorry :( )

A lone bar just closing up. A lone couple that just barely met, acting like they’ve known each other for years as they drunkenly stumble into an alleyway together, that was their first mistake. They’re second mistake was insulting a mugger until he pulled out a gun. “Please, please don’t kill us, take anything you want.” Suddenly a dark figure appears behind the mugger and pulls him into the shadows, screams of fear can be heard, then silence. The dark figure returns into view, they both thank him profusely presuming him to be a hero, that was their third mistake. With one finger the dark figure points at the woman, his finger extends going right through her as the man watches in complete terror before running away. Before he could make it very far, the shadows crawled all around him, until finally he was pulled in.
“I so do love the city at night.” The dark figure remarked gleefully grinning from ear to ear.

@ no one in particular

Last edited:
Kin decided to take a short cut back to his house through an ally way ''it was twelve minutes shorter" he thought out loud he began to walk a little slower look at his phone trying to change the music " come on where is this song at?!'' he says to himself.

Kin decided to take a short cut back to his house through an ally way ''it was twelve minutes shorter" he thought out loud he began to walk a little slower look at his phone trying to change the music " come on where is this song at?!'' he says to himself.
“Are you lost?” Said a voice from the shadows

kin looked around looking for the face of the voice a small "mhm'' came out his mouth followed by "who said that?''. Kin decided he didn't want to know who said that and began to walk faster

kin looked around looking for the face of the voice a small "mhm'' came out his mouth followed by "who said that?''. Kin decided he didn't want to know who said that and began to walk faster
“mhmhmhm, walk as fast as you can and you will find that you have gone nowhere.” Suddenly a wall of shadow appeared blocking Kins’ path. “For the shadows have chosen you as their next victim.” A similar wall of shadow then appears where he came from as well.

Kin panicked and placed his hand down launching a large wall of crystals '' sir i really not aloud to use my quirk yet i'm still a hero in training'' he made crystals lift him up to the top of the roof and began to run '' is he still behind me?, who is he?, he must be a villain!, i need a pro hero'' those thoughts were racing in his hand as he ran faster on the top of the building.

Kin panicked and placed his hand down launching a large wall of crystals '' sir i really not aloud to use my quirk yet i'm still a hero in training'' he made crystals lift him up to the top of the roof and began to run '' is he still behind me?, who is he?, he must be a villain!, i need a pro hero'' those thoughts were racing in his hand as he ran faster on the top of the building.
“Ahahahahaha! This just keeps getting better and better!” A shadow in the shape of a person travels along the roof in hot pursuit, and manages to make it past Kin, once it reaches the edge a wall of shadow shoots up into the air, and expands around the entire roof boxing him in, then the shadowy figure rises from the ground facing Kin with a devilish smile.”It’s been too long since I’ve had an idiot with powers to kill, I’ve been so bored having to kill the ones without.” He raised his hands, “try not to disappoint me.” All of his fingers shot out at Kin with the intent to kill.

"I'm not an idiot" he says getting a little upset before sending a crystal wall up as he touches the wall spike shoot out of it aiming right towards the shadow man ''i have no way of beating him he is too strong'' he thought out loud '' why are you doing this!''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back