• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond Plus Ultra! [New gen] (Roleplay)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Sir Fungus

*Alot of Poses* "Kamen Rider: Black!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
AC0DD1C5-ED7C-49E9-9F70-3033DD074914.jpeg“The first day of UA” Ryan had thought to himself as he took a deep breath in “Only now instead of being a student..I’m a teacher here..” He smirked as he continued to mutter to himself “Wonder what the next generation of soon to be heroes will consist of. Well, I can certainly find out when I get there. Once he stepped through the gates of the school, Ryan immediatley felt the nostalgia wave hit him in the face. He shook it off, continuing on to the building as he said aloud “It’s been a while, hasn’t it UA?..”

Once inside, he looked around through every hallway and floor “Class 1-A, 1-A, 1-A...” about half an hour later, he had finally made it, stepping inside slowly and just taking a good look around before heading on over to his desk “Well...once the students get here..let the school year officially begin.” This was it, his chance to hopefully change the hearts and minds of many of the soon to be heroes here “There’s no challenge I can’t overcome.”

Akari entered the classroom and immediately noticed that the teacher was already standing there, he mumbled a "Good Morning, sir." And then hurried to take a seat, avoiding eye-contact the entire time. The anxiety of being the only two people in the room, caused Akari to unconsciously blend in. His hair and face matching the wall behind him and the rest of his body turning into the chair. He sat there completely silent, and totally still except for the one chair-patterned hand twirling his wall colored hair.

DB2F2F47-81FB-42ED-875C-2B1CA4E7FE61.jpeg”Good morning.” He nodded with a smile before looking over the attendance sheet ”You are...?” He asked with an eyebrow raised, already marking names and places that students would sit. As he waited for a response, he closed his eyes and began to remember his own first day in the class room, meeting all of his other classmates, geo, scarlett, Kyosuke. ’I wonder how they’re doing..’ he thought to himself before bringing himself into the here and now.

"I'm Akari Shirohata, sir." He said the finger in his hair starting to pull at his hair nervously, but he stopped himself because he liked his hair and didn't want to pull any out. "Uhm...who are you sir? He mumbled, still looking down at his shoes. Gosh could they have given him any scary of a teacher? Granted he's sure the man didn't intend to be scary, but all new adults were pretty scary to him.

0AABAD88-C727-4CCD-9450-0A25AC4B2C18.jpeg”Alright..” He mumbled to himself as he marked akira’s name down “You can call me Mister Baker.” He smiled at him as he looked at Akira “Nervous? Ah don’t be, it’s only the first day kid.” He began to hum to himself as he wrote his name on the blackboard behind him as well as stacking a few papers on his desk. He adjusted his glasses as he sighed out “I guess this is going to be a lot harder than I thought it would be..”

Ono looked through the door, and saw only the teacher and one other student “Either I’m way too early or I’m way too late and it’s time to go home, so a win for me either way!” He said as he sat down.

EE3DE7F6-B79E-4DA1-A42D-2FED6500938E.jpeg Yuki arrived at the School, UA. Her trip into the city had already been a lot to take in, after deciding she would live alone, and having no frame of reference for the city. This school was large and nothing like her previous one. A lot more students filled the courtyard. Sucking in a breath she forgot to take, Yukimura continued through the front gate to search for her classroom, while grinning a little and looking to other students who did not know her and seemed too busy to reciprocate.
She arrived in front of 1A and noticed a couple others in the room. A man stood and wrote his name on the blackboard while a student chameleoned into his seat and seemed to fidget anxiously. Another student announced they must either be early or late and for a second, Yuki’s smile dropped as she considered the possibility she was in fact that late.
“I didn’t think I was actually late..” she said more to herself, as she realized that this was the right time and place. Looking to the teacher,
She gave a short and practiced bow.
“I’m Yukimura Rin. It is good to meet you, please take care of me.”

He could tell the girl who came in behind him didn’t quite understand his joke, which made him grin. He watched her introduce herself with a Little bow ‘cute’ he thought, his grin widening a little.

Alice Cooper
Tags:
(Open)

4wbgtGr.png

The tall form of Alice makes her way through the corridors of the school, eyes slowly surveying the environment as several of the general studies students who had recognized her from their previous school back off to make way, almost flattening themselves to the walls in panic and holding there breath before hushed whispers are exchanged when they believe the girl to be out of earshot. Arriving at the classroom she stands before the door for a moment before swiping the door open and heading towards a desk without much ceremony and sitting down and casting a silent glance around those who had arrived in the class as she waits for things to start.

This was going to be the first day of her Hero career and the fact she had absolutely no idea what they had planned had kept her on edge, she wasn't the biggest fan of surprises and unknowns regardless of the circumstances but she couldn't afford to have herself be found wanting. The soft subconscious clicking of her clawed finger begins to tap into the surface of the desk, the material steadily being chipped into a small groove

Charlotte arrived at the school flipping up her blindfold to confirm that she was indeed at UA before quickly putting it back over her eyes and walked on in. She was impressed of what little of the building she had seen, she tripped lightly up the stairs due to unsure footing but eventually she made it up as she walked in she felt the stares people whispered to each other speculating as to how this blind girl made it in and what her Quirk even was, Charlotte was used to that however and she continued on

Eventually reaching the classroom she opened the door while it wasn't obvious she was nervous "Good day to you all, I'm Charlotte" she said before realizing she was speaking in French causing her to sigh "My apologies my name is Charlotte and French is my first language" she explained blushing bright red as she took a seat closest to the board

Kin walked up to U.A high school having to look up just to see the top of it. His headphones would be blasting music in his ears his hair was all messed up from his sleep he was late so he didn't have time to get his hair ready he barely had time to brush his teeth after getting dressed. he put his hands in his pocket and took out his phone seeing a text from his brother as he smiled at the text he looked up and noticed he was at the front of the classroom door.

Kin walked in looking at the students already in the classroom he took a double glance at the girl with a blind fold over her eyes before going and sitting down in the window seat and thought "I'm here big bro I'm going to do this for the family'' he said before looking out the window

(im sorry i just saw this)

D0E385C1-A8B4-4599-BDDB-B544B1379A4A.jpeg“Alright everybody, settle down.” He said aloud as he began marking names down on the attendance sheet, realizing that there were still a few who hadn’t arrived, he shrugged “Well, if they’re late on the first day, I won’t count it against them..So, today’s your guys’ first day at UA yes? I hope to be a great teacher to you all, and I hope none of you will let me down as students.” He crossed his arms as he looked each of them over with a serious expression.

“So, Rather than going to the opening ceremony today, I want to just take today for all of you to introduce yourselves to eachother, eventually, you’ll all have to have some point of working together to overcome obstacles, and it’s better to start making friends now than enemies later, any questions?” Ryan asked as he waited for anybody.
tokotaku tokotaku Xcelgamer Xcelgamer PlusUltra PlusUltra Darklord95 Darklord95 Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye NightTerror NightTerror

Akari raised his hand and when he was called on he cringed at the amount of eyes on him but still asked "Do....we...uh have to introduce ourselves?"
Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

14E3CC5C-550A-49FA-AFD2-743E3DAC5BDB.jpegYuki noticed the boy with blue hair smiling at her while she introduced herself to the instructor. Maybe it wouldn’t be hard to make friends? Mr. Baker, as was written on the board, informed them as more and more students piled in that instead of attending the opening ceremony they would take time to get to know each other. It seemed a little odd, but who was she to question how things worked here?

Instead, Yukimura took in each student. A tall student with a badger quirk was the first to catch her eye, either because of her height or because if the rhythmic sound from her nails against the material of the desk. Another student, also tall and wearing a blindfold introduced herself in French, which Yuki has only recognized from some foreigner guests at the inn.

The student who first arrived who blended into the colors of his surroundings, she didn’t remember his name, asked if they had to introduce themselves. It would be a boring class if they didn’t, right? Feeling a little brave and wanting to ease the awkwardness of a first day, smiled at the shy student and spoke up.

I think it’s ok to introduce ourselves? We are going to be relying on one another to an extent I think. I’m Yukimura Rin, I’m from Hokkaido, and I have a freezing quirk. You can call me Yuki. I’m looking forward to working with you.

( Sir Fungus Sir Fungus NightTerror NightTerror and whomever else)

After the girl with girl with the bob sat down, Akari sighed and deciding to get it out of the way. "Akari Shirohata. I guess my quirk is like camouflage and I'm from Kyoto. Please don't look at me more than necessary, I have severe scopophobia." He then sat back down and blended in even further to his environment; however he refuse to slouch uncomfortably like he wanted to, because that simply wasn't proper.

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye tokotaku tokotaku Xcelgamer Xcelgamer PlusUltra PlusUltra Darklord95 Darklord95

‘Afraid of staring, noted’ Ono thought to himself, he stood up and announced “Ono Kaito, master of water!” He then gave an elegant bow, “at your service!” It earned him many stares, but unlike the chameleon boy, he enjoyed the attention.

Well this was fantastic, figures that Brian would get lost and be late on the first day. The boy ran as quick as he could down the street, he could see the massive shape of what he hoped was the school getting closer by the second, he skidded to a stop in front of the gate and looked at the building. Darn it was huge, if it hadn't been for this city Brian didn't think he would've seen a building this big before. It dwarfed most of the places back home. Brian straightened his backpack and rushed into the building, no time to gawk, he was late. Brian pushed open the doors that led into the school building, so he needed to get into the room marked 1-A. Odd name for a class if you asked Brian but hey, what did he know? After a bit of searching he found a room marked with just that number and letter, luckily the door wasn't locked and he just sort of let himself in. He looked around and sure enough there were a bunch of students already here, getting started and doing something by the look of it. He looked over to the teacher, "sorry for being late sir, I got a little bit lost on the way here" Brian explained as he walked into the classroom.

Mentioned: Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

Nearby: Darklord95 Darklord95 NightTerror NightTerror Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye tokotaku tokotaku Xcelgamer Xcelgamer PlusUltra PlusUltra

Panic, it was the only thing going through this cartoon looking teen’s mind as he ran on the sidewalk of the city, the reason being was that he may have ‘accidentally’ broke his alarm clock when he was still sleeping, not noticing that it was the first day of school. The only thing that woke him up was the loud wake-up call of his mother which, after a certain few events later, he was now set on his way to the school. After a while running, he manage to see the familiar form of the school and continued his hurried pace after running inside. The halls were sort of empty due to class starting right now, but he looked for class 1-A, which took him a while before finding it. He quickly opened the door and entered, wiping off some sweat from his head and said out loud “Sorry for being late, my alarm clock was not ‘working properly”. as he looked around the classroom, mostly at his teacher and classmates which he was gonna be with for a while during the school year. He then said out loud “Umm, where do I sit.....” as he looked at the teacher confused with a question mark appearing about his head.
Mentioned: Sir Fungus Sir Fungus
Nearby: Darklord95 Darklord95 NightTerror NightTerror Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye tokotaku tokotaku Xcelgamer Xcelgamer PlusUltra PlusUltra Yahhah Yahhah

Scraping her nail Alice finally speaks up after allowing the first few to bite that bullet before her, taking a sight she finally speaks with a somewhat annoyed tone with a bite to it "Alice, Quirks kinda obvious" raising a hand and clicking her nails with a grinding noise and faint spark emanating "Unless you want to keep your limbs attached, best keep them to yourselves, other than that as long as there's not any people making a joke of this place im fine. "

Charlotte smiled shyly as others introduced themselves and others didn't really care "Ahem I suppose it's my turn now, good day I'm Charlotte Alexandrea Boudeare and well I have a quirk that I can't turn off. It's called Nightmares. When I take off the blindfold off and look at a person or creature for more than ten seconds I manifest part of their fears or nightmares" Charlottes tone was even yet very formal a far cry from the blushing mess she was before sitting down "Anyway it's only partly for example if someone was afraid of wolves, I'd gain whatever part of the wolf they are most afraid. But that's my reason for wanting to become a hero, to show that others have similar quirks to me don't have to be scared of their own power and that they can use it for good."

87118151-3093-4A3C-940E-53EAAB77FD69.jpeg“What an interesting batch...” Ryan thought aloud as he finished stacking a set of syllabuses for everybody to take home once the day was over. “Well, I’m pleased to meet you all, as you’ve probably seen on the board, I’m Mister Baker and I’ll be your home room teacher during your time in UA, but some of you must know me as the pro hero ‘The hidden flame.’ So, I want to see everyone’s best this year, understood?” He asked with an eyebrow raised as he stood from his chair.

”Now, if there are no questions, I think it’s time to wrap up the chatter. If any of you were late, don’t worry about it, it’s not gonna be counted against you, and before any of you leave for today, I want you to take a syllabus from the desk, that is all, you’re all dismissed.” He said with a nod before grabbing a mug and sipping away at some coffee.
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer tokotaku tokotaku PlusUltra PlusUltra Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Yahhah Yahhah NightTerror NightTerror Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye Darklord95 Darklord95

Ono grabbed a syllabus on his way out, he waited outside the classroom for Yuki, once she was out, he followed next to her “pre’y easy for the first day, yeah?” He said with a grin

Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye

AE710196-28E4-4DA6-AC62-40BD05D8C493.jpegYuki realized after she introduced herself that it wasn’t as well received by others students as she had hoped. A few in the class didn’t say anything at all, but it did prompt some others to say something. Mister Baker introduced himself at the end as “Hidden Flame” or something of that sort. Yuki has heard of pro hero’s but not the specifics and where she was from, news of their actions seemed more distant than relevant. She supposed that would change here. The idea of seeing a hero fight in action made her giddy but the idea of the corresponding villain made her stomach turn.

Yukimura took her syllabus and made her way out, a little lost in thought about what the future here would look like, until she noticed the blue haired boy who she now knew as Ono joining her. He seemed nice and more easygoing than most of her other classmates.

Yeah I was expecting a lot more uhh preparation? Or like some test to prove ourselves? After the entrance exam I was expecting the worst I guess?” Yuki rambled, smiling at Ono.

You think we are gonna hafta show off our quirks soon? I want to see what ‘Master of Water’ means.” She gestured dramatically with her hands at Ono’s self given title.

Darklord95 Darklord95

Wait a minute. That was it? Brian wasn't really sure what everyone had been up to but it seemed they'd been introducing themselves. This is what he got for bein late he supposed, missing the first day of this class. "Alright then" Brian said under his breath, going over to take a syllabus and give the piece of paper a good scan, before he gave all of his classmates half a glance, looked like a good bunch of peers but of course he only had the introductions he hadn't missed by coming in late so who really knew. Good job making a first impression, Brian could almost hear the scolding voice of grandfather as he was about to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back