• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond Plus Ultra! [New gen] (Roleplay)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Onos’ grin widened, “well all ya had ta do was ask! Follow me.” He led her outside, once there Ono stopped, “Here’s perfect, watch this.” He pulled off one of his gloves and said “Ya might wanna take a few steps back.” Before tapping the ground in front of him with one finger and stepping back next to Yuki as he put his glove back on. The spot glowed for a moment, than water shot straight up in the air like a geyser, then fell back down getting the ground in front of them all wet. “Ta-da!”

Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye

Akari walked out of the classroom, he mumbled a quiet "Goodbye," to Mr. Baker, and grabbing his syllabus walked out of the classroom. He put his hair up in a ponytail un-camouflaged his appearance. He walked past two of his classmates on the way to the gate, giving them a polite wave. When he reached the gate, a genuine smile broke out on his face at the sight of his butler Rei waiting for him with all of his dogs lined up beside him. He got down on his knees and tapped his chest, which caused the dogs to swarm him. He made sure to pat all of their heads, "I missed you, yes I did!" He cooed at them in a slightly high pitched tone of voice. After a few minutes of affection, he realized they were making a spectacle so he stood up and began walking to the limousine, whistling for his dogs to follow behind him.

He just looked in disbelief, as his home room teacher called Mr. Baker said a few things before saying that class was over already as Lenny said out loud “Uh.......... that was all for today....? Well at least I got here instead of forgetting to go to school. But I guess I missed out on a few things here.” as he went to the front and grabbed a syllabus and put it inside his hat before starting to head out of the classroom. He then remembered earlier that some of the classmates were talking to each other, probably introducing theirselves so at the doorway he said “Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself, the name is Lenny Müller, I hope to be a classmate that all of you can trust to be there by your side when your in trouble.” As he started to walk home now, not having anyone to talk to yet since it was still the beginning but he was sure he was gonna have friends by the end of the week. He then began to think of how uneventful the class was, before remember that he did not tell the class his quirk yet, he just shrugged, maybe he can tell them tomorrow but for now, he walked home.

Last edited:
436DEBB7-624A-44E0-9A1D-64CC46811B65.jpegYuki did as she was told and took a step back, watching Ono curiously as he placed a finger on the ground. She jumped a little when the water shot out, mostly because she wasn’t sure what was supposed to happen at first. She felt an impulse from her own quirk to show off too, because a water source made her ability stronger and safer to use, but decided against it.

Wow!” She exclaimed, thinking very seriously about what his ability could do. “You would never need a hose or sprinklers!” What an advantage!
But why the gloves? Does your quirk activate every time you touch something?

Yuki noticed amid their conversation that another student she hadn’t had a chance to meet yet walked out of the classroom looking a little less than excited. His name was Brian or Brad or something along those lines, Yuki wished she paid a little more attention to that. She waved him over.

Hey! Sorry to bother you. We were showing off our quirks if you wanted to join? Ono can make anything a water spout he touches which is pretty cool.

Darklord95 Darklord95 Yahhah Yahhah

Last edited:
Ono was a tad disappointed when Yuki went to talk to the other guy from their class, but he didn’t let it get to him too much

Brian was walking out the building reading up on the syllabus when he heard a voice talking to him which made him stop midstep. He looked over to see a girl talking to him, unfortunately he must've missed when she introduced herself because of his being late. From context clues Brian put together that the other boy outside was the one with the water spouting quirk and his name was Ono. "Well then, I'm not one to turn down an old power show off... But I don't think it'd be all too responsible to show off my quirk here I can explain it though" Brian said. "The name's Brian McHartney, I didn't get to introduce myself on account of showing up late" Brian told the other two his name. "You see these holes on my knuckles" Brian said forming fists with his hands and presenting his knuckles to the other two students. "I can shoot bullets out of these holes, I guess you can see why I can't fire off that kind of thing in a school courtyard" Brian explained. A little miffed he couldn't show off. "Water spoutin is a neato power though, don't think I've ever met someone like that... Well there was this one girl in middle school who could squirt water out of her nose like a firehose but that's a lot different" Brian said talking about the boy's quirk.

Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye Darklord95 Darklord95

Charlotte stood up calmly picking up one of the syllabus books before bowing to Ryan "Thank you Mr. Baker, I'm so glad you took me into your class" She said before walking off calmly. Before she could even start thinking about what's in the syllabus she hear a ruckus outside, sounding like water bursting out of the ground. She listened calmly as the others spoke about showing off their quirks which made her want to step away from the conversation "U-um excuse me I don't mean to intrude but would you mind if I showed off my quirk to you all. I just need a volunteer to help me with it" She asked shyly before closing her eyes and pulling down the blindfold "Of course that's only if you really want to see it, I wouldn't blame you if any of you did" She said her tone cracking and breaking as she waited for their answer

Alice Cooper
Tags:
(Open)
There was silence at the teacher's announcement that the class was over, Alice gripping the side of the table for several moments as her brow twitches before the claws stick in and she jumps out of her seat "WHAT KINDA OF █ █ █ █ █ █ █ IS THAT?! YOU GET US HERE JUST TO █ █ █ █ █ █ █ FLAP GUMS FOR FIVE MINUTES?! HORSE█ █ █ █ !". Shouting across the classroom clearly irate, at her first hero class having no actual hero content before storming up and snatching the syllabus copy "SO WHATS ON THIS █ █ █ █ ?, Hand Holding 101? KUMBAYAYAS?!".

40C65089-62B6-4989-BFBD-5449FB9CF122.jpegYuki smiles at Brian and Ono, glad that she was able to get to know a couple people right off the bat. Brian told them about his quirk and she stared at the holes, half wondering where the ammo comes from, but settling on the idea that it’s probably not externally sourced.

When we are somewhere else or training it might be a little easier to show off that kind of quirk, huh? I’m excited to see.”
She laughed at the mental image of a nose fire hydrant.

“if you touched someone else, would they also spout water? That could be pretty frightening.” She said with a grin.
When asked about her own quirk, Yuki shrugged. Hers wasn’t as interesting in her opinion, and it didn’t match her well. She new she couldn’t ask others to show off and not extend the same though.

it’s kind of boring though. Just a freezing quirk.” She let the temperature drop, starting from her body as she dipped below freezing, and extended her hand to the new puddle, allowing ice to shoot from the ground, bending and rising in a controlled manner. She stopped when her skin frosted a little, not wanting to make anyone uncomfortable.
“sorry, I can’t control what gets cold, but I can manipulate the frozen water particles in any solid state pretty well.”

Another person joined as she finished her own demonstration, the blindfolded girl who’s first language is French, Charlotte. She came off as hesitant, but Yuki beamed, glad enough she was willing to join.

Charlotte was your name right? I can volunteer. You said before that your power is fear based right?” Yuki said,feeling a little nervous,but also too curious to care. Considering her own fears, she tried to anticipate it. She has been lost in the snow before after an avalanche, that was frightening and she still has dreams about that. She’s terrified of small insects, maybe centipedes. Her mind traced back to the remains of her older brother. No, way too dark. It’s probably centipedes.
I’m ready when you are.

Darklord95 Darklord95
Yahhah Yahhah
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Last edited:
Ono watched the water rise up as ice, “now that is somethin special.” He wasn’t lying either, seeing water turn into ice before his very eyes was like seeing a beautiful piece of art move.
The Blindfolded girl walked up and asked if she could show her quirk and that she needed a volunteer, after Yuki recalled what her quirk did, Ono responded a bit nervously “eheheheh, sorry luv, but I’ll have ta pass on that.”
Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Yahhah Yahhah

Before they could pull away from the school Rei turned around in the drivers seat. "Your classmates are showing each other their quirks Shirohata~sama. I think you should go participate." Akari sighed, but knew his butler wouldn't give up on this so he stepped out of the car and walked over to his classmate at the same time as one of them was demonstrating her fear based quirk.
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye Darklord95 Darklord95 Yahhah Yahhah

kin grabbed a syllabus he folded it up and shoved it in his pocket as he walked out he bowed in silent before walking out putting his hair up in a pony tail while walking out he passed 3 classmates using their quirks he stood back and watched them from the back of the group his face was normal almost like he had no emotion but inside he acted like a fanboy

"So you're powers ice, never been a fan of the cold meself but I'm sure you'll find a bunch of different uses for that as a hero. Pretty impressive power all things considered" Brian said when the girl Yuki showed off her own powers. At least he thought that was what her name was. The other boy seemed to share in the opinion that the power was impressive, Brian suddenly noticed that another girl had appeared, her name was Charlotte he thought. "Fear power eh" Brian rubbed his chin a bit, he wasn't sure what his greatest fear was exactly. Centipedes were kind of spooky, that was way too many legs for any kind of not unnatural creature to have after all, but greatest fear, he wasn't sure? He noticed the girl Yuki volunteer. "I'm game for volunteerin. But if you want to go you did say so first so I won't fight ya for it" Brian said, saying that he didn't mind volunteering but would back off if Yuki would rather.

Darklord95 Darklord95 Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye Xcelgamer Xcelgamer tokotaku tokotaku NightTerror NightTerror

"Very well then Ms. if you so wish" Charlotte opens her eyes revealing her piercing blood red eyes and Yuki feels like her soul is being pierced by those eyes. Eventually after what felt like infinity eventually the feeling passed over Yuki. Charlotte shimmered a bit, her form shifted a few times first her body turned white as snow everyone could feel the drop in temperature for a few seconds before her body elongated turning more insect like. Eventually as it cycled a few more times, her body started to decay and shift into a familiar form brotherly form. Slowly she finally finished transformed into the shambling corpse of Yuki's brother, the quirk pouring out of her mouth "Well how do I look? Are you ok?" Charlotte said her voice now a perfect match for her brothers

kin walked a little closer interested by that ladies quirk " what did she say her quirk was again something to do with fears?" he say looking at the form she just took

5F699D37-07D8-434A-BB0C-81BD55E2F975.jpegYuki was excited to see how things went at first. Still nervous but not panicked. She shrugged to Brian when he also volunteered.

“if she can maybe you could too? I don’t know what this will feel like yet.”
Charlotte revealed her red eyes. Her looks were pretty in and of themselves. In a different scenario, Yuki would have been fascinated with her red eyes, but in this case, she felt paralyzed. Like there m was danger, like she had to be alert for something.

The snow was unnerving. When she uses snow herself, Yuki finds it unnerving. If she wasn’t so on edge, Yuki would find it funny that someone who uses ice and snow would fear this. then she took the form of the insect. Yuki felt a foot step back without her permission, and held her arms. She could manage this. It was a demonstration. Charlotte is nice.

The last form taken was the one that hurt to see. Her big brother was looking back at her, mangled but animated. The charring from the incident was there in plain view across where his blue eyes had been. Yuki shakily places a hand over her mouth and felt her skin go cold too.Not out of fear, her quirk must have activated in response. She heard her brothers voice as Charlotte asked if it was working and if she was ok.
Yuki felt her eyes well up with tears as she tried to regain composure.

Y-you look like my brother.. I’m ok.” She replied. She volunteered for this, so she couldn’t blame Charlotte for what occurred.

You have a really neat quirk Charlotte.” She said shakily, also reminding herself she was not speaking to her brother.

( Xcelgamer Xcelgamer and anyone interacting with the quirk showin off)

Akari was admittedly impressed, he wasn't sure if he wanted to say how cool he thought her quirk was out loud, because that would call attention to him and then people would be looking at him, but he did it anyways. "That's a pretty cool quirk. Ours are actually kind of similar." He said trying not to mumble, and keeping his posture confident despite the way his eyes stayed locked on the ground.
( Xcelgamer Xcelgamer and da gang)

Well, he did notice earlier that everyone was showing of their quirks, so he decided to go join them by taking off his hat and reaching into it, before taking out a doorframe with a door in it. If the others were paying attention, another door would have appeared near them in a puff of smoke. He quickly opened the door and instead of being in the streets of the city, he was now with the other students as he said out loud “Well since all of ya guys are using and showing your quirks, might as well join in as well, but I am asking first so it won’t be rude to just barge in and just showing off my quirk while there are others here.” as the black and white colored cartoonish teen said out loud as he exited and closed the door. He remembered something as he took off his hat and grabbed the doorframe before putting it back inside his hat. He then waited for their responses.
@classmates nearby

Last edited:
Akari was extremely startled by the boy who just appeared out of nowhere the same way someone would enter their house. A quiet yelp escaped him and he placed a hand over his racing heart. "Dios mio! Please don't do that again...but cool quirk."
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

kin walked up to join the group of teens showing off their quirks " y'all seem really powerful i'm glad to be fight along side all of you'' he bowed as his hair fell over his face when he got brought back up his hair flew with his head.

He then turned to face Akari and said “well.... that is not really my quirk since it’s only a small part of it. But if you haven’t noticed my appearance already, my quirk is called ‘Cartoon’, the summary of it basically is that I have the abilities of what some cartoon characters have, if you had watch any of the classics. An example being....” as he stopped talking and reached into his pocket, before taking out a large anvil and held it with both hands, before stretching his arms up a bit into the air and then dropped the anvil on him, the ground not being broken by this. If your thinking he was dead, he was not even near it, as a flat pancake like Lenny slid out from underneath the anvil, still alive. His gloved hand would extend from his side and put it into his the tip of his mouth, before blowing and inflating himself back into his normal size as he removed his right hand from his mouth and said “Tada..... so what do you think about it.” as he waited for their responses
NightTerror NightTerror
@Classmates nearby

"Good god that's spooky, and that's not even my biggest fear" Brian said upon watching Charlotte's whole transformation. "I mean to say, spooky in the way that I wouldn't wanna pick a fight with ya" Brian added trying to not hurt Charlotte's feelings without meaning to. He wondered what thoughts were running through Yuki's head with that being her biggest fear, can't be anything positive. Ono seemed to be running the emotional support well though so he'd leave him to it. Brian jumped to attention when a guy popped up around them, "Where'd you come from"? Brian demanded pointing to the boy as he was explaining. "Oh alright then" he added after the explanation had been given. He noticed that the group was growing quite big to be honest. One boy was pretty quiet, another one whose introduction had been missed by Brian and another one was a bit more talkative. "Well that's an awful kind thing ta say" Brian said to Kin. "I wish I could show too but ah, I'll just have ta be all of your's thrilled audience".

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye Darklord95 Darklord95 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 NightTerror NightTerror tokotaku tokotaku

Users who are viewing this thread

Back