• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond Plus Ultra! [New gen] (Roleplay)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I'm not an idiot" he says getting a little upset before sending a crystal wall up as he touches the wall spike shoot out of it aiming right towards the shadow man ''i have no way of beating him he is too strong'' he thought out loud '' why are you doing this!''
His shadowy form maneuvered around the crystal spikes as he made his way toward the hero in training. He destroyed the ice wall with ease, and grabbed Kin by the face hoisting him into the air “Because if I don’t no one else will.” He slammed the back of Kins’ head into the roof and continued. “This world has gotten too full, too many people running about, getting in each others way.” He sped toward a shadow wall, dragging Kins’ head along the ground as he did so, before slamming it onto the wall. “I’m doing my part to lighten the load, so that the world may finally be in glorious equilibrium.” He took a finger and slowly elongated it, stopping just short of Kins’ neck. “You should feel honored,” he continued, his sick smile growing ever wider “you are about to aid me in performing a great service.”

Kin grabbed his hand in casing it in crystal as well he covered his lower face in crystals making sure not cover up his nose '' lets me go!'' he yelled looking over at him his voice got a little deeper as he was scared he thought it was the going to die but didn't wanna give up he cased his fist in crystal and punched him in the guts knocking him back kin was bloody and beaten ( Yahhah Yahhah i think this would be a better part to join if you still want to)

"Three murders in one night is pretty bold" Araken muttered as he leaned down and sniffed a trio of corpses. "This villain is either incredibly brave or spectacularly stupid" the wolf man got to his feet, crossing his arms and flicking his ears, he gave a sigh. He was supposed to be on the Black Knight case but he'd gotten a call from nearby law enforcement that they had need of his nose. His orange eyes went up to the waxing moon.

"Sir do you have a lead"? A policeman asked the wolf, Araken opened his jaws in a long yawn while he scratched the thick fur under his chin. His nose spotted something but it was muffled. He wouldn't be able to track it, but suddenly a sound that was unnatural caused his ear to twitch. Surely the villain wouldn't try a fourth attack on the same night. EIther way it was a pro's job to check that sort of thing out.

"I may have something, get a few other pro agencies on the line. I don't know what I'm up against" Araken requested before he leapt upwards and got to the top of the building in a single leap. If the moon hadn't been as large as it was he wouldn't have been able to do that. He sniffed the air, male, young, probably high school aged, mingled with lots of fear. Araken took note of the scent, he dropped to all fours and moved with incredible speed, becoming a blackish gray blur as the wolf closed distance.

There it was, a villain attacking a boy. The scent of blood reached Araken's nose. The scent at the crime scene was copied here exactly. So he was attempting to make it four in one night. Araken gripped the edge of the building he was on with his claws and launched himself forward, skipping a building entirely, he landed on the building where the fight was happening for half a moment before pouncing forward, the fur on the back of his neck was raised and his fangs were bared. With a beastly growl he launched himself forward the moon aiding his speed, Araken rammed into the villain and clawed out ferociously. He attacked so directly to give the boy time to escape. "Attacking a child? Have a bit of self-respect" Araken's voice was a husky growl, his claws were a blur quickened by the moon as his eyes glowed yellow.
Darklord95 Darklord95 tokotaku tokotaku

"His quirk!'' Kin yells "he can-" he gets cut off by the blood flowing from his mouth and nose '' i used my quirk too much, i have to help the hero'' he runs towards the hero and villain fighting

"Three murders in one night is pretty bold" Araken muttered as he leaned down and sniffed a trio of corpses. "This villain is either incredibly brave or spectacularly stupid" the wolf man got to his feet, crossing his arms and flicking his ears, he gave a sigh. He was supposed to be on the Black Knight case but he'd gotten a call from nearby law enforcement that they had need of his nose. His orange eyes went up to the waxing moon.

"Sir do you have a lead"? A policeman asked the wolf, Araken opened his jaws in a long yawn while he scratched the thick fur under his chin. His nose spotted something but it was muffled. He wouldn't be able to track it, but suddenly a sound that was unnatural caused his ear to twitch. Surely the villain wouldn't try a fourth attack on the same night. EIther way it was a pro's job to check that sort of thing out.

"I may have something, get a few other pro agencies on the line. I don't know what I'm up against" Araken requested before he leapt upwards and got to the top of the building in a single leap. If the moon hadn't been as large as it was he wouldn't have been able to do that. He sniffed the air, male, young, probably high school aged, mingled with lots of fear. Araken took note of the scent, he dropped to all fours and moved with incredible speed, becoming a blackish gray blur as the wolf closed distance.

There it was, a villain attacking a boy. The scent of blood reached Araken's nose. The scent at the crime scene was copied here exactly. So he was attempting to make it four in one night. Araken gripped the edge of the building he was on with his claws and launched himself forward, skipping a building entirely, he landed on the building where the fight was happening for half a moment before pouncing forward, the fur on the back of his neck was raised and his fangs were bared. With a beastly growl he launched himself forward the moon aiding his speed, Araken rammed into the villain and clawed out ferociously. He attacked so directly to give the boy time to escape. "Attacking a child? Have a bit of self-respect" Araken's voice was a husky growl, his claws were a blur quickened by the moon as his eyes glowed yellow.
Darklord95 Darklord95 tokotaku tokotaku
His form went into the roofs' surface, and rose behind the wolfman. He shot two fingers through the wolfs' arms and two through his legs, "The wolf" He said with a sickening smile as he twisted his fingers, causing Araken more pain, "creatures feared by many for their power, size, and superb hunting skills," He spoke right into Arakens' ear, his smile widening "I used to kill wolves for fun."

kin in cased the shadows man in crystals immobilizing him '' i might be a hero in training but that doesn't mean i can't kick you a**" he said huffing for air and hunched over his nose still bleeding '' don't forget about me'' he said as he in cased his face and arms and legs in crystals and then began to charge at him

His attack missed? Araken's ear twitched backwards, the sound of a breeze reached it. So that's what his quirk was? The wolf man threw himself to the side, feeling sharp pains along his back but his moon quickened speed allowed him to avoid being impaled. Araken stood, perched on all four on the building's railing, he heard the whispers from the villain even from that distance due to his acute hearing. "So you kill children and animals? You truly are a coward then? You also underestimate a pro hero, I've gone against worse then a violent maniac with a shadow quirk before" Araken growled. His bushy tail lashing behind him. His eyes went to the boy. Why hadn't he run away? Damnit. Did the boy think he was in trouble? The boy was in far worse shape then he was, apparently he was a trainee. That didn't mean anything if he got killed. Araken sighed but resigned himself to fighting defensively and protectively until the boy got away.

The crystalization meant nothing to him, he traveled across the roof and caught Kin mid run in a giant shadow hand, "You are now secondary, wait your turn." he threw Kin on the 'ground' and turned back into his normal form turning toward Araken, "I am no coward man-animal, I am a missionary." Out of his body sprouted dozens of extra shadowy limbs with sharp edges wheres the hands should've been "I work for a higher purpose than you could ever concieve." he then shot all his limbs toward the wolf at all different angles and trajectories "that makes me more of a hero than you monster!"

Kin couldn't do anything he watched and felt helpless his brothers thought that his brother would be ashamed if they saw him a helicopter was over head with a camera airing this too the news as he looked up he was blinded by the lights he realized that his parents siblings and his classmates he put his head down in defeat and lifted it back up thinking of one more thing he held up his left hand and used his right hand as support as he shot crystals towards the shadow figure ''maybe it will distract him and the hero can get a hit on him he couldn't look pathetic on live TV.

As his limbs worked on scewering the wolf almost of their own free will, and Kins' crystals literally went through him, he found himself staring at the news helicopter overhead "My audience!" he announced with bravado as he put his hands up in a reverent manner "They call to me!"

The wolf man's ear twitched as if amused by the villain's actions. He did not wait for the villain's action to happen, with little more then a twitch Araken sprung forward, moving like an acrobat to avoid the tendrils expertly. If the moon hadn't been as large as it was Araken wouldn't be able to pull off all this blinding speed, he landed on his hands and sprung off his feet in less then a second and threw a lightning fast claw at the villain at the opposite direction of the boy's crystal attack. He didn't stop after that he ran on all fours for added speed. "I've heard this speech three times this week. Why can't villains just cut the crap and admit you want to kill stuff cause you're bored or think you're entitled to it. Honestly, you'd be way more memorable if you were just honest" Araken laughed as he moved with that impossible speed dodging every thrust, hack and slash that was thrown at him. He was fighting in the best possible conditions for his quirk.

Even in seemingly impossible odds still he had a big smile on his face, and he started laughing as his body continued to take hit after hit after hit. "ahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!"

"this guy is crazy!'' kin says falling back almost falling off the building ''get it together'' he keep pushing his quirk and began to feel dizzy '' i can't go for much longer'' his words were slurred but he kept shooting

"Perhaps you're just insane. That makes more sense" Araken taunted. His eyes flicked over to the boy stumbling by the roof, his ears flicked to the street below. Police were appearing, surrounding the building. Along with hopefully that backup Araken had requested. This needed to end fast for the boy's sake. There'd be no point trying to reason, this villain had to know he didn't have a chance, if he'd had some brains he'd have used that shadow quirk to escape the moment that news crew appeared if not when a pro hero appeared on the scene. Araken landed on all fours and launched forward, aiming a strong chop at the villain's neck to hopefully knock this villain out.

He dodged the heros' chop easily, he hadn't been giving it his all, testing the wolfs' bite so to speak, meanwhile 2 shadowy hands grabbed the trainee and pulled him to one of the walls. "Turning turning turning through the years" suddenly a shadow spike went through the wolfmans' side and back, standing behind the hero was yet another shadow of him, identical in every way, and they both continued "minutes into hours and the hours into years" as the singing continued more and more of him came up from the ground all around the hero, shooting their fingers into him over and over at every possible angle as they all continued to sing "nothing changes nothing ever can, round and round the roundabout and back where you began, round and round and back where you began!"

his back cracked as he hit the wall and a muffled scream of pain came from his mouth

Araken's ear did a 180 and he threw his body to the side, doing more flips and somersaults as he avoided every single blade with amazing precision. The villain could make as many of himself as he wanted he couldn't match Lycanthrope’s moon aided speed. "You're singing sucks by the way. Songs are supposed to rhyme you know" Araken taunted as he danced around every shot. He glanced towards the boy, not looking good. "We can play this game as long as you want, I'm willing to bet your quirk will give out before mine" Araken said somehow still dodging every hit.

Araken's ear did a 180 and he threw his body to the side, doing more flips and somersaults as he avoided every single blade with amazing precision. The villain could make as many of himself as he wanted he couldn't match Lycanthropes moon aided speed. "You're singing sucks by the way. Songs are supposed to rhyme you know" Araken taunted as he danced around every shot. He glanced towards the boy, not looking good. "We can play this game as long as you want, I'm willing to bet your quirk will give out before mine" Araken said somehow still dodging every hit.
They all responded by chanting "Sun's coming up, Sun's coming up, Sun's coming up!"

Kin tried to break out of his restrance he moved enough to be able to get his mouth free '' let me go you ass!'' he yelled loud enough the camera mic picked it up the more he was stuck the more mad he got soon enough he broke though them he got into a stance manipulating a bunch of crystals to shoot at the villain

Kin had anger in his eyes '' why are you going to kill me if i'm not even a hero yet'' he asked laughing before coughing ''seems like wolfman over there was right you are just bored and doing it for fun'' Kin tries to use his quirk but can't he used it too much so he just had to hope some help would come to his aid

The crystals managed to take out a good amount of his shadows, the ones that were left joined together "You have been brought back to my attention, my victim." He sped over to him and lifted him up by the neck

(this post was supposed to be before that last one, but I deleted it because i'm stupid)

Last edited:
Kin had anger in his eyes '' why are you going to kill me if i'm not even a hero yet'' he asked laughing before coughing ''seems like wolfman over there was right you are just bored and doing it for fun'' Kin tries to use his quirk but can't he used it too much so he just had to hope some help would come to his aid
A shadow wall separated wolfman from them, then created a ceiling so he couldn't escape. "My service does not demand specific victims, only that victims be made." he raised his other hand to strike, "I find entertainment in my work any way I can, even if it means keeping busy with you while the real hero showed up."

Kin looks very pissed and looks like he is about to kill him but he has no way to use his quirk right now " how does that work that is dumb, because once a pro comes you are done for" he spits out blood on the villains shoes

Kin looks very pissed and looks like he is about to kill him but he has no way to use his quirk right now " how does that work that is dumb, because once a pro comes you are done for" he spits out blood on the villains shoes
"Classy, did you know that I killed three other people before I got to you just earlier, I didn't even hide the bodies, I wanted them found. I chose you as my fourth victim because I saw you use your powers earlier, I knew you could keep me busy until he showed up, this is his route after all. I wanted him to come here because I knew he was the only pro hero that gets his strength from the moon, which is very much gone now. I wanted a good hunt, and I got it! Make fun of me however you like, none of it matters!" His hand turns into a spike and he raises it to Kins' neck "Because you are my victim now."

" Im not your victim im a future hero and im not a toy or a puppet'' he said punching the guy in the face making him let go of him before making space between him and kin '' im going to defeat you myself"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back