• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hello? Anyone out there?
The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow Hello GIF by filmeditor

I'm still here, I have just looking for an opening to jump in.
Speaking of does anyone have a hero or villain character that's free?

Aaaaaaaah, I never watched the threads so I had no idea this rp had started up yet

Last edited:
Hmmm... I wonder if I should make a Villian too... I have an interesting consept for one but I think I'll hold it for now

Hmmm... Would post again but I would like to see one more post at least before I do.

So I have an Idea for a character, to use but its kinda odd.

she’s too young to attend high school, and her quirk is basically uncontrollable at her age due to the way it functions with her emotions, so she uses it without meaning to.

she dreams of becoming a hero, but she is orphaned and has no connections to get into ua.

i dont exactly want her to be a villan, but using your quirk to help others without a license is not exactly legal.

is it possible to have her be a vigilante or something like that? Maybe have a hero find her and take her under their wing?

Wanted to Apologize....

I'll be leaving this roleplay, as I haven't been as active as I wanted to be-

question:would being able to raise the temperature around user by several hundred degrees be considered a fire quirk? if yes, I'll change it.

question:would being able to raise the temperature around user by several hundred degrees be considered a fire quirk? if yes, I'll change it.
It is, but you're fine. Yours would be the last fire user.

Before we approve your character, you need to accept the rules. The instructions to do that are hidden in the middle of the rules section of the OOC (first post).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back