• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
My apologies! My opening post are never that good! My post always get better as the rp moves forward!

Really been busy, Going to try tommorow to get a post out. Sorry for delay.

Damn, might not be able to make the enterance post in time....Ill just have them come in late if i miss it i guess.

Its more a RP server im in kinda had the GM Quit and delete the server, so been having to try and pull the bits together to get it running again.

Its fine for now, just taking a bit of time to get things rolling. Picking up pieces etc.

I wasnt sure really how to go about it other than them beating up a random robot and reacting to the enviroment change. I can post that in a bit once i get done with a few other repsonses

Would you guys like me to post something more character-specific, or interactive, or is the last post good to go?

It seems a bit quiet.
I was just sort of confused about how to go about it with the specific robots. Just wasn’t sure whether or not I picked it or if you already had one in mind. As for posting for Gin I wasn’t sure whether to do so or to just wait.

Would you guys like me to post something more character-specific, or interactive, or is the last post good to go?

It seems a bit quiet.

Yeah, I also wasn't exactly sure how I should go about posting. I'm also someone who thinks that the entrance exam portion of a MHA RP should be on the shorter side because usually most of the post for it are not getting characters interacting with other characters.

Yeah, I also wasn't exactly sure how I should go about posting. I'm also someone who thinks that the entrance exam portion of a MHA RP should be on the shorter side because usually most of the post for it are not getting characters interacting with other characters.
agreed !

Alright. Gotcha. I saw you guys were going through and DMing your robot encounters, so I thought it would flow the same, but...

Bad Dragon! Bad! *Thwap* Ow!

YOU SHOULD BE REGRETFUL YOU SCUM! YOU BETTER BE GLAD I DIDN'T HIT YOU WITH MY BOOT!

Oh Lord. The Drill Sergeant.

DAMN RIGHT BOY! YOU BETTER--

Gewher...

AHHHHHHhhhhhhhh (Little Girl Scream)

Aaaaaanyway...

I'll post a character encounter update here in a minute. I will describe the quirk the robot has as they pursue your character and their initial attack. I'll also include some NPC battles.

After you respond to that post, we will post a conclusion to the entry exam.

Yahhah Yahhah , let's PM about Gin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back