• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
And I'm kinda also confused on what you mean by that after reading through the rules five times
I can actually help with that!! So essentially... If we get Todoroki and Dabi in here, we have no more room for roleplay characters with fire based quirks, but we have one slot for ice based quirks

Hey everyone! I thought it might be a good idea for us to have a discord for this roleplay! That way we can all easily stay in touch and plot things out as well! Also I feel like its an easy way for us to talk out of the roleplay and get to know each other a bit. I was asked to get a vote to see if people would be interested in having a discord. So please reply to this message with either, Yes you do want a discord or No you don't.

Thank you guys for taking the time to vote! (Also side note, I would have much rather just created a poll, but I think you can only do that if you're actually making a thread, not just putting a message in the thread.)

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318
drummerboi drummerboi
Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo
gingingin gingingin
Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts
Heterological Heterological
Yahhah Yahhah
Mikeivius Mikeivius
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Acethekidd Acethekidd

Hey everyone! I thought it might be a good idea for us to have a discord for this roleplay! That way we can all easily stay in touch and plot things out as well! Also I feel like its an easy way for us to talk out of the roleplay and get to know each other a bit. I was asked to get a vote to see if people would be interested in having a discord. So please reply to this message with either, Yes you do want a discord or No you don't.

Thank you guys for taking the time to vote! (Also side note, I would have much rather just created a poll, but I think you can only do that if you're actually making a thread, not just putting a message in the thread.)

drummerboi drummerboi
gingingin gingingin
Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts
Yahhah Yahhah
Mikeivius Mikeivius
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Acethekidd Acethekidd
Yis

drummerboi drummerboi
gingingin gingingin
Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts
Yahhah Yahhah
Mikeivius Mikeivius
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Acethekidd Acethekidd
I'm all for a discord

We have 11 players.

6 votes required to win by default.
As of 7:31 PM, EDT:

6 for Discord
Yahhah Yahhah
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Acethekidd Acethekidd
Timv9 Timv9

1 Against
drummerboi drummerboi

1 Neither

We will establish the discord and send out the invite no later than Monday morning EDT. However, it is NOT mandatory.
Those who wish to use Discord can, but if you'd rather communicate here, the DMs and I will be available.
gingingin gingingin
Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts
Mikeivius Mikeivius

Okay great thank you! I would love for everyone to join the discord, but totally understand if someone doesn't want too or they can't for their own reasons. I will definitely still be active on this ooc page as well!

As long as were doing the RP On here that's fine. I dont' want to do the rp on discord....

Oh yeah of course! I never meant to do the actual RP on discord, I meant it more for ooc talk and plotting and such. I would much rather do the actual RP on here and not on dicord. I apologize that I didn't make that clear from the beginning.

Oh yeah of course! I never meant to do the actual RP on discord, I meant it more for ooc talk and plotting and such. I would much rather do the actual RP on here and not on dicord. I apologize that I didn't make that clear from the beginning.
Oh then thats fine then :)
So....then we have 7 for Discord OOC, drummerboi drummerboi included.

WE
ARE
LIVE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back