• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! 1A (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yahhah Yahhah
gingingin gingingin
Absollover77 Absollover77
Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns

As the students fought their fights, the robots were slowly being thinned out. It seemed like they had the upper hand and would overcome as a whole. Just as the students took a breather, the ground rumbled beneath them. In a few seconds, the central area joining the four climates together erupted and out climbed a robotic monstrosity that was half as tall as the walls of the testing grounds itself.

1623367562906.png

Its red eye scanned the battlefield and it stood still for a few seconds, the battlefield as still as it could be. A giant "0" could be seen just below the glowing red eye as it stood, the red glow scanning each of the students.

Suddenly, all hell broke loose. It started whipping its tentacles all over, striking applicants in droves, binding them with cables and throwing them to the walls, where the ground opened up and they disappeared.

Time seemed to stop for Zora, that thing was... Huge! She couldn't believe it. Kids were being eliminated left and right being thrown into the ground. She couldn't allow herself be be caught by it. Looking the towering bot seeing it was preoccupied and hadn't gotten to her yet. She made her move. She ran toward the bunny boy whom she had been trying to protect with her rash actions.

"O-okay bunny boy, come on now would be a great time to wake up!" she said reaching down her arm hurt a bit as she attempted to pick them up. She hisses a bit in pain, but gets him on her back as she moved away from the massive bot trying to stay unnoticed.

"I'm going to try to get you away from here." She grunts a bit staggering. He wasn't too heavy but she was definitely getting tired. Fighting right now would mean failure. It would be better to get him out of the battle field than participate in fighting it. Being careful and her best to avoid detection she kept as low as she could while carrying the boy. She winced a bit every couple of steps her arm was starting to hurt more, her adrenaline is fading. It wasn't broken she knew that maybe a fracture? Possible. That thing is too much for her to handle on her own even without carrying the bunny boy.

She had limits and she wasn't about to test them. 'No, no failing now. Avoid capture. Keep going. Grandma would be disappointed if you stop now. I have to power through. Never give up, no surrender. I will succeed.' She thought looking back when she got what seemed like a fair distance from the bot and she sat down laying the boy down next to her. She couldn't let him get hurt, she'll keep him safe until a teacher picks him up out of here. A hurt arm won't stop her from doing that at least.

((yeah no thanks I'd rather not be responsible for your character Ashy.))

Last edited:
Kasai started to bolt, moving to the open area of the grass. The robot was now chasing him and he was running as fast has his legs could carry him, he was glad his tail provided agility and balance. He hoped to have some people help him destroy the ice powered bot that had just recently found him. He didn't exactly care whether or not people were injured. He breathed a sigh of relief as the robots stopped, he was tired and he was sweaty. Suddenly the robots were gone and he let out another yelp of fear, louder this time. He felt a bolt of pain as he was thrown against the wall and then he shook his head determinately, he couldn't give up.

"You think you could give me a hand with these water bottles?" he said to Zora, dumping some of them on the ground. Suddenly, Kasai started to heat up the atmosphere, way past his limit and he started to combust. He would've avoided not burning to death, if he had not kept a few water bottles with him. Kasai launched himself at the robot and he used the way extra heat of the fire to try to weaken the robot . Even if he did miss, it might weaken the robot because it would be heating up, if just a bit. He opened up a bottle in midair and drenched himself and when he landed, he winced. The burns were causing him a lot of pain. Finally his body could take no more and he was close to fainting. He moved further away from the robot and then he fainted a few moments later.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210611-184413_Chrome.jpg

Axel sighed looking at his screen planning out the homeroom lesson plan. Of course no matter how much he tried figuring out a well paced plan it always seemed too difficult without knowing if the kids who got in would even pass. Groaning outwardly he looked at his desk clock and his eyes widened. He's late. Fantastic, the principal is just going to love that fact. He will have to watch the replays later. However he needs to get to the testing ground maybe he'd catch at least the tail end of the test. Using the window as a short cut, he made his way there.

Stepping inside, he as greeted with the screen showing all the kids having yet to be eliminated and the Zero pointer rampaging just like intended. Just as he thought, he arrived at the tail end. Fortunately, he doesn't have to get his hopes up seeing kids he ultimately won't end up teaching at all.

Letting out a sigh he made his presence known to the others in the room. "It seems we have at least a few left. All the rest get eliminated?" Alex's tail moved from around his waist and made something of a question mark. His feline ears twitched a bit. "Oh and sorry about being late Gewehr. Making a lesson plan flexible enough for nearly 800 different quirks is nearly impossible. So, who's got everyone's attention so far?"

It took a moment for him to realize that Gin was in the room as well. He nodded in respect to her before returning his attention to the screen.

Last edited:
Tamura Naoki

Lazy guy 2.jpg

For the majority of the exam, Tamura was suspiciously absent from the action. This however was his intended plan all along. When the exams first began, he thought about the explanation that the pro-hero Inkles gave. The exam was being judged on a point system. Tamura assumed that as long as he amassed enough points, he should be able to pass without any issues.​

Tamura began running a few simple calculations and formulas in his head, well they were at least simple for him. He took note of roughly the amount of candidates in attendance. Then he divided that number by the total amount of points each bot was worth. He came to the conclusion that a minimum of ten points would have been needed to progress. This was all a theory of course, but he was pretty confident that he was correct. Tamura didn’t want to stand out from the crowd; the unneeded attention seemed like too much of a hassle in his mind. Ultimately he decided that he should aim for a score of eighteen. It was just above the required amount, but shouldn't have been enough to raise any eyebrows.

With a game plan set, Tamura got to work. Due to the nature of his quirk, he was able to quickly dispatch one five-point bot, three three-point bots, and four one-point bots for a total of eighteen points. After achieving his goal, Tamura went into phase two of his plan. As others fought for points, Tamura found a good place to hide. He crawled under a pile of disabled robots and decided to catch a few Z’s until the exam concluded.

This exam was primarily to weed out the weak and Tamura felt as if he displayed enough of his skills for one day. Why should he work any harder than he needed to? It wasn’t as if this was a real disaster. Feeling as if there was no further reason to prove himself, Tamura pulled his hood over his head and took a nap under the pile of disabled robotic corpses. Despite all the chaos around him, Tamura was having a peaceful nap until the giant robot appeared. He crawled out from under the ruble to find that the surroundings had changed, and that a giant robot was eliminating the other competitors with ease.

That bot is going to be a problem.” He mumbled.

The new threat was clearly out of Tamura’s skill range, so he immediately tried to get as far as he could from the giant robot. He has been able to avoid trouble so far, and he was hoping that his luck hadn't run out as yet.

Shujin Chisaka

“What the?” Shujin muttered to himself as a massive crash reached his ears. The young man turned from the rubble of the machine he’d very recently dispatched and turned back towards the sound. Above the tree a massive metallic shape reached his vision. That must be in the very center of the testing grounds. It threw its appendages in all directions. Shujin couldn’t see from this distance but he assumed that they were striking out at students.

There was no way Shujin could fight that thing well, not when he was already tired after ducking and dodging the cube bot. He’d need to use this forest as cover to get as far away as possible. Shujin ducked under some of the trees hoping upon hope to escape notice, a part of him wanted to try and help the kids that were no doubt in immediate danger but it didn’t seem smart to him at the moment.

They were technically competition. After all.

After taking a few steps Shujin stopped, one foot in the air and looked back over his shoulder.

"This is dumb" he told himself before turning around and running back. Heroes weren't supposed to run away from people in trouble... At least that's what he told himself while he went closer to the center of the testing ground.

Zora looked up at the kid who spoke to her and gave him a angry look. Was this kid dumb? He could have just brought the massive bot's attation to them. She was going to scold him when he charged the bot practically lighting himself ablaze doing so.

At this moment she wasn't concerned with tying to take it down. She was doing her best to keep safe. Now, she had to move the bunny boy again and quick. She grunted a bit, her arm was not making it easy. The bruse was very visible now, it wasn't swelling meaning no broken bones. It however was slowing her down. Lifting him up on her back she trudged further away from the bot and towards the forest. At least there she could hide.

Timv9 Timv9
drummerboi drummerboi
Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo
gingingin gingingin
Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts
Heterological Heterological
Mikeivius Mikeivius
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Acethekidd Acethekidd
VolticAce VolticAce
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

The bot kept thrashing students and pulling them under, hitting over and over and over again. It seemed like it'd never stop. Then, suddenly it retreated into the ground and all was silent. A green light lit up over a door and a buzzer sounded. Manipulator's voice came over the intercom. "Applicants, thank you for participating in this year's final entry exam. Please proceed to the exit with the green light. You will be given your evaluations there."

In the giant corridor on the other side of that normal-sized door, screens were lit up with the names of all the applicants. Every one that didn't pass had their name struck out in a red line.

David turned to Gin Yahhah Yahhah . "Nine-Tailed, please prepare the quirk testing grounds for tomorrow. Thank you for coming on such short notice. We've been somewhat short-staffed recently. Your presence here is reassuring." He nodded to her.

He then looked at Axel Absollover77 Absollover77 . "Gravi-Cat. Thank you for preparing the lesson plans on such a strict timeline. Your educational prowess is impressive." He nodded his head toward the students making their way to the exit. "Your class awaits your introduction."

Gewher nodded as well. "Ve shall see vat potential zese students have. Zis generation of villains is more ruzless...zan any ozer I have seen." He puffed his cigar once more before snuffing it and tossing it into a nearby trash can. He turned to walk out of the observation room and stopped as he passed the fox and cat heroes. Without looking at them, he said, "You are responsible for training zem to fight zis new zreat. Do vell. I have faiz in all zree of you." With that, he walked out.

David nodded. "Thank you, headmaster."

Zora upon hearing the buzzing sighed in relief. The test was over, and that massive bot left though the ground. She took a look around, then shook her head. There wasn't too many students left other than her. Glancing down at the bunny boy she sighed getting up and leaving him there. He wasn't in danger anymore. Once he woke up he should be capable of handling himself.

She was extremely nervous now. She was going to be evaluated on her performance now. This part is the make it or break it point. With any luck, she'd be one of the select few joining the hero course. With a smack to her cheeks followed by a deep breath, she stepped out of the exit.

gingingin gingingin
-----------------------

Axel got rather uniform for a moment, "Understood sir. I will be sure to help these kids become refined and spectacular heroes." He put his right hand over his chest and bowed forward.

Once Gewher had left the room he lifted his head and nodded to David and Gin before making his way out as well. He wasn't around to give a full evaluation on the students. Although the ones he did see, showed promise.

All that was left was to be fully prepared for them once he gets a list of passing students. No point in getting attached if they didn't pass. So with that he pulled a pad and sylist into his hands with his Quirk and began to take notes on the device of what he saw and what he may be capable of using in his teaching methods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamura Naoki
Lazy guy 2.jpg

The U.A. entry exam had ramped up from a three to an eleven. The massive robot that appeared was dominating the competition with ease. Tamura watched as contestants were eliminated one after another. Some of the people were foolish enough to even stand against the metallic beast, and they were eliminated because of it. It’s one thing to be brave in a dangerous situations, but it’s stupid to fight against impossible odds. After all, a real hero wouldn’t just throw their life away without reason.

The robotic beast appeared to be unstoppable until it suddenly stopped it’s assault. The beast returned from where it came and the hero Manipulator voice soon echoed. The entry exam was finally over, and Tamura couldn’t be any more relieved. He climbed out of the dumpster that he was hiding in, and dusted the filth off of him. Once Tamura noticed the remaining competitors heading towards the door he did the same.

Instead of walking towards the door, Tamura slid there at a leisurely pace. Though the ground beneath him appeared normal, he was somehow able to skate across it as if he was on a bed of ice. He held his hands in his jacket pockets, and appeared lost in thought as if he had the world resting on his shoulders. He continued towards the door until he noticed a girl who was abandoning another competitor with rabbit-like features. Tamura slid near them since he had to pass them to leave.

Leaving behind an injured person? Oof, that’s not very heroic blondie.” He spoke in a groggy tone as if he had just woken up.

Tamura began sliding backwards towards the exit, keeping the same leisurely pace, he looked at the bunny boy who was left behind and then back at the girl. “At least it’s just a test , and not the real thing I suppose.” He said as he exited besides her.

Absollover77 Absollover77 gingingin gingingin

Zora gave the new arrival a agitated look. She wasn't going to carry him anymore. He was out of danger and no longer needed her to keep him safe. She definitely didn't need to justify her actions. At least not at this moment. She did think about completely ignoring him but not responding would make it seem like she didn't care. Can't have that become a fact among possible classmates. Also... It isn't like she can keep straining her arm to do so.

She huffed taking in a deep breath through her nose... 'What was that... Smell?' She covered her nose.

"Heroic? I suppose that the smell of garbage is heroic? What did you do fall into a dumpster?" Taking a rather large step to her left to get some space between them. "Also, for your information, I watched over him for nearly all of the last part of the test. The danger is over, he isn't in anything close to critical condition. The worst he has is some bumps and bruises. Now that the test is over he will be taken care of by the teachers. Unless I have a hero license I lack the appropriate documentation to take further responsibility for him." She said moving on towards a medical station they had set up and whispered to herself." Not like I have the ability to carry him anymore with my arm like this."

Taking pause she sighed checking on her arm. It definitely looked worse than it was. That fact however, didn't stop the nurse who was present from lecturing her to be more careful. It took a few minutes and some medicine but her arm was wrapped up after the swelling was reduced. It was a small fracture but it would heal rather quickly provided she got rest.

Last edited:
Kasai woke up on the ground with a nurse behind him and he remembered what happened. He nodded his thanks to the nurse and he was about to stand up when his nurse told him that he should be careful because he had suffered minor burns. He nodded, and hoped that he had done well enough. Probably not, though, as he had froze in fear multiple times.
Turning around, he asked the nurse, "Do you know where I need to go next?" the nurse nodded and gave him the directions. He thought he'd been out for maybe 40 minutes, he didn't know.
He saw Tamura and Zora, and asked, "Can I join you two, like hang out or something?" He kept any look of emotion from his face, but secretly, he was being hopeful. He was also directing the question at Tamura, seeing as Zora had gone for a bit. "I do have a warning, though." He said, smiling, "I shoplift...occasionally." This told them that he shoplifted quite a bit, so it was a sufficient warning.

oc mentions:

VolticAce VolticAce

Last edited:
Tamura Naoki

Lazy guy 2.jpg

Judging by the expression the young woman made it was clear that Tamura had struck a nerve. He didn’t mean to offend her, but this was a situation that he commonly found himself in. Tamura often forgot that others didn’t care for his form of constructive criticism. Even so, the young woman was giving off hot headed vibes in Tamura’s opinion. He wasn’t the argumentative type, since it just took too much effort, so he thought it would be best to just apologize for offending her and move on with his day. After all, she could have possibly been a future classmate and he didn’t want to leave a bad impression. However before he could apologize, Tamura received a bit of a tongue lashing from the young blonde.​

An uneasy expression filled Tamura’s face, especially when the young woman commented on his aroma which was justified. The smell of fresh garbage was far from being an acquired scent. When she paused to focus on the nurse, who was tending to her arm, Tamura bowed momentarily in front of the girl out of respect.

I apologize for upsetting you blondie, ugh I mean madam. I didn't mean to insult you or anything like that.” He said before raising his head back up. “But to be honest you shouldn’t have helped that guy at all. This entry exam is a test for us, but it’s also an evaluation of our capabilities. Or at least that's how I assume the pro-heros have designed the exam. With that being said, UA is supposed to be the best of the best. Tests like this are meant to weed out the wea’ . . . I mean unqualified. If he can’t cut it during the entry exam, how do you think he will fare in the actual courses? You might have done more harm than good. Things will only get tougher from here on out, well that’s if we are accepted into UA of course.” Despite Tamura speaking in his typical monotone voice, there were also signs of sincerity behind his words. Whether the woman picked up it was neither his intent or concern though.

Sighing heavily, Tamura looked towards the electronic board with the names of the entries who passed the exam. “For what it’s worth, I hope you passed.” Tamura was about to make his way to the board when he was stopped by a young man with a scaly body and a long tail. Apparently the scaly-guy wanted to join in on Tamura, and the blonde haired girl’s company. “Ugh, well you see.” He mumbled, as he tried to find the right words to explain the situation. Tamura did even know the woman’s name, and now someone else wanted to join in on the banter. Meeting new people is such a chore, Tamura thought to himself.

Tamura was about to answer the scaly-guy, but then he mentioned that he shoplifted often. “Wait what? . . .” He had been so thrown off by this guy’s comment that he wasn’t sure how to respond. Could this have possibly been another test? Why else would someone just walk up to a stranger and confess to a crime without being provoked? That computer like brain of Tamura’s went into overdrive. He began over thinking, and over analyzing every detail of this situation. He actually began to sweat trying to figure out this predicament that he found himself in. Unsure what to say, he immediately pointed towards the blonde haired woman. “She’s the boss you should ask her!” He responded hastily with wide eyes in a high pitched tone, which would have been considered to be out of character for his personality.

Absollover77 Absollover77 gingingin gingingin Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns

The boy who critized her... started to apologize? It was definitely something of a surprise. Zora was at a loss. She didn't expect him to do that.

Zora closed her eyes and took a few moments for her to think about what she just said to the dreary looking boy. She might have been a bit harsh. His response was, a bit monotone, and it seemed he was sorry. Although something he said irked her. She shouldn't have helped him at all? Was that really even an option? No, it isn't. She'd set him straight about that.

In her train of thought she hadn't noticed the guy who almost turned himself into a fire ball start talking the the monotone boy. It took only one phrase for her to get up with an extremely pissed off look.

"Did you... Just say shop lifting?" She looked at the dreary eyed boy then to the humanoid fire ball. Her voice was cold, and if it were able to be weaponized her stare would have killed the tailed boy. Her eyes were like small rose colored infernoes. "You come here... Take this test to try and become a hero. To serve and protect. Stealing is wrong, and it makes you a criminal. I expect if you pass this test to go back to where you stole from, pay for what you took and beg forgiveness. I won't associate myself with a theif." She walked past both of them before stopping. She turned her head back towards them clearly trying to be less confrontational. "My name is Zora..." She made certain to make eye contact with Tamura, she also made sure to use a gentler voice. "I might have come off a bit harsh, I'm sorry about that. However, if I fail the test, I know I failed for the right reason. Protecting someone that's within your reach can't be a wrong answer, no matter what." Zora nodded to him and headed to the board. She was done talking for now. She wanted her score so she could determine her future... As a future hero or as a normal run of the mill citizen with a dangerous power.

Gin Ishizaki

The second half of the exam was quite interesting to watch. In Gin’s eyes the strategies of the different students showed a good bit of their strengths and weaknesses and though she wouldn’t be a homeroom teacher she still thought of how she could possibly work them into any training regiments that the students may need to be put through to iron out those weaknesses of their’s.

She was aware of another hero entering the room, Gravicat was their alias, Axel their true name. He gave a nod to Gin and the slim woman nodded professionally back with a curt, “Gravicat” in greeting and acknowledgement.

Her gaze flicked over as Gewher spoke to them as the exam came to a close. “I will give it my all sir” Gin spoke with a bow of her head. With a final glance at the examinees leaving the course she too turned around and began to take her leave following after Gewher and Axel out of the room before giving out an outstretched hand to say farewell to David.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Absollover77 Absollover77

Shujin Chisaka

Shujin came to a halt at the forest as with a massive crash the massive robot that had terrorized the center of the arena disappeared and the exam came to an end. “It’s over” Shujin panted to himself as he looked out at the sky. He hadn’t gotten captured, which meant no disqualification, but he wasn’t sure if he had the score to pass.

Shujin doubled over and rested his hands on his knees for a couple seconds. He hadn’t realized how tired he was. He supposed he’d been saved by the bell. With this little energy, if he’d tried to interfere with that big thing he’d’ve been grabbed for sure.

He brought himself together and brought himself out of the forest, kind of nice to be under the sun again. He made his way towards the exit at a relaxed pace. There was a small grouping of other examinees there already, a blonde girl who seemed to be upset with a tired looking boy with white hair. There was another boy, one with a tail and wings talking to them.

Shujin passed by them close enough to hear some of the conversation but he didn’t stop to speak. He didn’t have the energy for chatting anyway. His shoulder hurt like crazy, but the nurses were probably busy with the kids who might not even be able to walk. Not entirely fair to take attention away at that point.

VolticAce VolticAce Absollover77 Absollover77 Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns

"So? The heroes gamble." he said, it was a bit true. "We all have done a least one thing that wouldn't be considered very heroic, at least I know I'm not very heroic and I admit to it." he shrugged, which may had either irritated the group, or didn't. Kasai walked away as if he hadn't said a word. "I also gamble," he muttered under his breath, "I just did at the test." He probably did just the dumbest thing just now, and threw any chances of making friends out the window. Hopefully, they'd think he was joking because he was so open about it. The monotone dude seemed like a nice guy, but the girl was kind of like a sister, would probably be very annoying, but would have your back.
He looked around for a vending machine because he needed coke and he fished out two quarters. He groaned, there was no vending machine in sight, so he drank water from his bottle. He also craving burnt marshmallows right now.

oc mentions:
VolticAce VolticAce

Last edited:

Axel grumbled, heading to the score board for the students. Clearly the thing was malfunctioning because his tablet with the scores was not displaying on the screen giving the display error code. He isn't exactly a technologically savvy guy, but he'd try to fix it.

It didn't take him long to get there. A few possible students were chatting only for a girl to lash at one of them. He shook his head. 'They are already having arguments, fantastic.' he thought moving past Kasai and then Shujin glancing at them, taking note of physicality and injury level.

Using his Quirk his body began to glow in a blue and purple energy as he jumped up to the left of the screen. His powers stuck him to the wall as if it were the floor and he walked over to a latch and opened it up. Looking at the wires he fiddled with where they connected a bit, scratched his head. His tail flicked a bit in irritation.

Then he tried unplugging one and plugging it in again. It wasn't working still he then got a ticked off look and gazed at his tablet for nothing to change and sighed. He pulled a connecter cable from the screen and plugged it into his tablet and changed the setting so it would display the scores on his screen to the test takers.

"There we go..." putting his tablet inside the panel and closing it up so it wouldn't fall out he flipped off the wall and landed next to a podium under the screen the blue and purple energy cloaking him faded. "Alright listen up slackers, my name is Axel Sanji. I'm the secondary class 1-A teacher."

Narrator: "Axel Sanji, Hero name: Gravi-Cat. Quirk name: Biotics. Quirk: the control and generation of a mixture between dark matter and gravity to produce powerful energy with varying levels of power and functionality. Pro hero rank: 7th.

His crowning and most notable achievement was keeping several buildings from collapsing for hours during a severe incident saving hundreds of lives. Which is wicked awesome."

"If I could have each and every one of you present to take a look at the screen above my head at your scores." He said into the microphone being sure to space himself appropriately as to not cause feed-back. "We the faculty graded you on a number of areas, those areas where added together for your score. However those who got injured had points deducted from your score. I'm sure I don't need to explain why." He said plainly. "If any of you have questions or complaints speak up now while I have time to answer."

Kasai quickly ran back and checked his score, he was in the bottom middle range and muttered a dirty word under his breath. The burns were probably part of the reason he had gotten such a low score. The other reason was that he had froze up, when he shouldn't have. Kasai raised his hand,"Why do we get points off for getting injured?" he asked the teacher, it seemed like a good question to him. Kasai then mentally facepalmed himself, he made it sound like he was trying to challenge the teacher and he yelped, "Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry," before settling down, "not how I meant to say it. I'm trying to ask why, but now it sounds I'm challenging you. What I'm trying to say is why should we get points off for getting injured? I think what I just said should be called complestions or questraints or something." Jeez, he was making it sound worse by the moment and he wanted to now bang his head on a surface. He was not making a great impression.

oc mentions:

Last edited:

Axel resisted the urge to facepalm at the kid who just asked him why get points deducted for injury. He simply shook his head giving up on the student figuring it out himself.

"Alright slacker, let me spell it out for you. Just by looking at you your covered in burns. I watched your fiasco when you charged the zero point bot with the sort of recklessness abandon that could get you killed in real life. Honestly, this that type of action alone would make me expell you if you were a student of mine. Although the lack of control you have over your Quirk that is a whole other topic. Those burns are self inflicted and judging by that alone I can predict that you scored rather low if you passed at all. A small injury or something that doesn't hinder you is a smaller deduction, but looking at you I can see where a majority of your points went. So, I will make this explanation as clear as crystal. A hero who can't move, defend, or protect themselves is completely useless to the people. If you destroy yourself or get hurt all you are doing is making more of a burden for every other hero in the situation. You are fortunate that I wasn't in charge of the scoring. I would have failed you immediately. Here at U.A. we have no room for that. So if you did indeed pass... I will personally put you through the deepest pits of the underworld to make sure it never happens again." His gaze was calm, and decisive. His tone of voice was like a hardened silver blade, smooth in action but sharp with critisum. His eyes shifted off of Kasai to the other kids in the area.

"I have time for a few more questions provided they aren't the same question. So please don't waist my time."

Splatoon.full.2299011.jpg

Inkles lowly appeared out of an ink pool at the base of the scoreboard. She smiled as she fully formed with a small laugh. "Oh Axy, you don't have to be so harsh yet.. They just went through hell and back." She said with a small sigh. "What Gravi-Cat here is saying is although yes, injuries do happen on the job, anything that leaves you broken and unable to move can be harmful to you, your team, and civilians around you. This is why minor injuries are less points deducted than major and self inflicted injuries. Heroes know their limits, that's why they are here, right Gravi?." Inkles said with a laugh as she turned with a smile. "So that way they don't repeat my cafeteria incident when I was a Year 1?"

Inkles then looked out to the crowd. She gave a thumbs up with a large smile. "You all did wonderous. I absolutely loved seeing the energy out there as you used your quirks as freely as you could. I know its been rough going on without the permission to use your quirk how you want, I want to be perfectly clear you still have to limit yourself, but you are all capable of doing amazing things. No matter if your quirk is flashy or dull, Large or small. I can't wait to see the Heroes you all become!! I needed to interrupt Gravi here just to say this. I am excited to see those that passed this year in the Halls of U-A, and for those that didn't there is always next time so do not give up!! Go Beyond Plus Ultra!!!" With those final words Inkles disappeared into her ink again and was gone.

Timv9 Timv9
drummerboi drummerboi
gingingin gingingin
Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts
Mikeivius Mikeivius
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Acethekidd Acethekidd
VolticAce VolticAce
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

Tamura Naoki

Lazy guy 2.jpg

Tamura’s improvised plan of diverting the scaly boy’s attention away from himself was a successes, but he didn’t realize that he had awoken a sleeping beast. The blonde haired girl tore into the self-proclaimed shoplifter. She had a fiery temper, and a strong sense of justice. Sadly she didn’t seem to have any type of discretion. The girl was loud, and started to cause a scene. Tamura thought about stepping in to calm her down, but to be honest that girl was pretty frightening when she was upset. Perhaps her quirk involved instilling fear into others. Tamura snapped out of his inner thoughts when he realized that the girl was staring directly at him. A slight shiver ran down his spine. Unable to speak, Tamura awkwardly grinned hoping that he wasn’t next to be scolded.​

Surprisingly, instead of ripping into Tamura the blonde girl introduced herself as Zora. She walked off before Tamura could introduce himself, but he was relieved that she didn’t chew him out. A sigh of relief escaped him, as he turned towards the scale covered boy. However, the scaly boy walked off as well. Presumably to lick his wounds, Tamura thought.

Having experienced enough action for one day, Tamura made his way to the giant scoreboard to see his results. Just like before, he slowly slid across the ground at a steady pace. It looked as if he was traveling across a bed of ice. Shortly after the pro hero Gravi-Cat appeared, and briefed everyone on the situation. Tamura looked around him at the other participants when the hero mentioned receiving injuries. Most of the would-be students seemed to be pretty roughed up. He even recalled Zora, the scale covered boy, and even a blond haired boy who had passed him all had injuries. Aside from having the unpleasant scent of garbage on him, Tamura didn’t receive a single injury. Some would automatically believe that Tamura's quirk had protected him or carried him throughout the test. Those people were only partially correct, because Tamura’s planning and strategies were just as dangerous as his quirk. He had hoped that he wasn't singled out because of it. All he wanted was to blend in with the others.

Tamura may have not liked having the spotlight on him, but the scale covered boy sure did. Before he knew it, Gravy-cat was ripping him apart as well. “The poor kids is a magnet for attention.” He muttered while shaking his head. Tamura felt bad for the kid, he seemed nice but he was obviously not the sharpest knife in the draw. It didn’t help that Gravi-cat had a no nonsense attitude either.

Before things could get worse the pro-hero Inkles appeared, and managed to deescalate the situation. Her words were inspiring, and seemed to fill many with hope. Sadly Tamura didn’t find himself in awe like everyone else. He had hoped that he would discover a desire to become a hero like everyone else, but he still lacked that spark inside him. He sighed, and awaited the results.

Absollover77 Absollover77 Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns Yahhah Yahhah Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo

Zora sighed in relief, looking at her score she got a pretty high, top 5. Although it wasn't exactly in the catigory she was expecting. Rescue points? She wanted to ask what rescue points were and how they were scored but Gravi-Cat was a bit busy chewing out the kid she just finished laying into herself.

She felt kinda bad for him now. Not only did he get chewed out by her but the secondary 1-A teacher was a no-nonsense type? This couldn't be any worse for him. This was when the ink hero slinked out of a puddle of ink on the floor and addressed everyone who was left. Her words were inspiring, to say the least. However she wasn't exactly sure how to feel about how unprofessional she seemed when she spoke to a fellow teacher. It seemed like she was going to be the slack off teacher while Gravi-Cat was going to be the nose to the grind stone type.

-------

Axel sighed, Inkles lack of professionalism is and was unnecessary. He nodded in response to her questions to confirm. However her presence definitely lifted the spirits of the future students. He then waited until she disappeared into the pool of ink. He could do with loosening up just a bit, only for today. His face softened a bit from the hardened look he was giving them. "Okay... I suppose I will take it easy on you slackers for today. After all, as much as I hate it I was in your shoes once. A lot less sloppy but there none the less..." His tone shifted slightly but it was hardly noticeable.

"Now, back on topic, questions... I have about ten minutes to answer questions. So make them known because I'm a busy man."

Last edited:
Timv9 Timv9
drummerboi drummerboi
gingingin gingingin
Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts
Mikeivius Mikeivius
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Acethekidd Acethekidd
VolticAce VolticAce

Manipulator narrowed his eyes at Gravi-Cat ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ) as he practically tore into the students for simply surviving. He was about to Teleport down there and give him a piece of his mind when Inkles ( Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo ) showed up. He breathed a sigh of relief. She was always the catalyst for good things, for success. The antithesis to pessimism. He smiled, something he did rarely. The 1-A teacher was a breath of fresh air. She'd balance out the more serious auxiliary teacher well.

He then turned and left the observation booth, the last one to leave. Once he ensured the door was secure, he headed to the testing grounds where he found Nine-Tails ( Yahhah Yahhah ) looking over some equipment. "Hey, Gin," he said as he approached. He didn't dare try to sneak up on her, as he knew her senses were near-impossible to fool. Even when he Teleported, she could smell his scent. "How's everything looking?"

Kasai had just looked up, thanking Inkles silently. He sure hoped that he got her class, as opposed to Gravi-Cat's class and he sure hoped he wasn't with the girl who chewed him out. He didn't mind the slacker kid, though and may have been the only one who Kasai liked genuinely, but the angry blond girl was tolerable, but not someone he'd want to be paired with because she seemed very harsh. He might test the kid, see what his strengths were. Was he smart? creative? He would maybe want to be paired with him, but he seemed too lazy. He was great on his own. Hearing what Gravi-cat said earlier, he looked himself earlier. He didn't burn himself severely, more like moderately. Kasai then proceeded to actually facepalm himself as he realized that both teachers were apart of 1-A and Gravi-cat was then stand in. Now he hoped that Gravi-cat didn't stand in too much for Inkles, he liked her. He would aim to be the top of the class, almost no matter the cost. He was now listening, but would still ask dumb questions later because he had a tendency to miss important details.

Zora hummed for a few minutes and looked at her hurt arm. Judging from context her score was nearly perfect, it had to have been her getting sloppy when fighting and getting hurt. But that didn't help her determine what the score card gave rescue points and on what grounds. She raised her right hand in the air just as Gravi-cat began to speak.
--------

Axel crossed his arms waiting for anyone to ask but it seemed like they were all still in a state where questions weren't coming. "Alright I suppose it is a bit much to assume..." that was when his eyes caught on a girl with blonde hair and pink eyes. She was raising her hand instead of shouting out her question. "Yes? What is your question?"
--------

Zora lowered her hand, "Mr. Sanji... If I may ask, what were the scoring peramiters for Rescue points? I may be misunderstanding as to how I got a large score in it."

-----

Axel turned and looked at the board and smiled. "I see... Top 5 huh? Quite the position... You nearly rattled a few cages with a rescue score of 50 if you did it right you could have broken my record. If I'm correct to assume you are Zora. As for how rescue points are earned it comes from 3 areas. I can't go into precise detail on said areas aside from one. I didn't see the whole thing but protecting a downed applicant will earn you a significant bonus in rescue points. This is speaking purely from my own experience in the test you took. Does that answer your question?" Zora nodded and Axel looked at the clock. "Well all of you who passed be prepared, because this is the start of your new lives. I expect you to be ready for anything and everything. Don't expect me to take it easy on you slackers. If I'm training you to be heroes you have to be ready. If any of you passed and don't want to continue you are welcome to leave. We have taken down your scores and if you would like to reapply can be put into your appropriate class based on your score within the first month. So make up your minds, if this is truly the life you want to live." That being said he bowed his head and made his way out.

-----------

Zora watched the teacher go off on his own. Her question was only partially answered due to him not having all the information but she was right. Protecting someone within her reach was the right call. She looked around a little and spotted the tired looking boy again and made her way to him.

"Excuse me..." She was hoping to get his attention without spooking him. Her outbursts earlier were definitely could have caused him to fear her and she didn't want that. "If it is okay with you I'd like to start over... My name is Zora Kisama. It's nice to meet you." she offered her hand to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back