• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MoonlitDoll13

Your Friendly Neighborhood Insomniac
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You must be 18+ to roleplay with me, there are no exceptions!!! I will block you if you contact me and you’re younger. Anyway…

Given I’ve been binge watching TVD (The Vampire Diaries) I’m looking for an AU roleplay in that universe (I plan on using an oc I wanna try out, and you can use an oc too) – This is a double up idea and I am willing to play any character you want for this idea. I’m mainly looking for someone to play Kai Parker, Klaus Mikaelson, Damon Salvatore, Enzo St. John, or Tyler Lockwood.

-

Another fandom I’ve been binging is the OG Pretty Little Liars with Aria, Spencer, Emily, Hanna, Ali, etc. I’m up for exploring ideas in this fandom as well. But we’d need to do some serious plotting for it as I’ve never been old played in this fandom and we will be doubling up for it.

-

Lastly, Buffy The Vampire Slayer is a craving. I’m down to play whoever you want. We can rewrite Buffy with new characters added in, or even change things up. That’s up to the both of us after we talk things out.

I mostly rp OCs but I mix in canons to keep the storylines in tact. I prefer AUs as they give us more room to work with ideas.

Message me if you’re interested!! Have a wonderful day - and Happy Halloween Month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back