• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My Boy JEREMY~ m/m

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so there has to be some backstory and world lore for this
I have an original species called Voidings, they are basicly the voidTM (pure void white or pure void black) they have small shape shifting a abilities (Teeth, having a mouth at all, ect) there are three different types of eyes they can have (Red, White or Black) and they can minic sounds they hear perfectly (Think like voice recorder but crisp quality)

Jeremy.png
Kill me.png

So Jeremy is chubby
he works at a cute cat and unicorn themed cafe (Mainly cat)
lives in a tiny apartment with his best friend Casey (they have a duck named Cat)
Moved out of his home because his mother is verbaly abusive to him and his half little brother is a brat (his step dad is whatever, he had no idea what was going on)
his dad is awesome but lives on the other side of the country

okay that's all

anyone want to romance this boy?

a storyline I really like is someone who frequents the cafe where he works

OR

maybe since Jeremy is still going to highschool a jock (or other popular kid) actually really likes jeremy but since Jeremy is like not popular wants to keep in closed off but is all soft and goes to the cafe just to see jeremy or something?

idk

i want a soft pllot for my boy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back