• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxM. The Batman. OC x Canon. Need someone to play Battinson!

frankface

Robert Pattinson Reaction GIF by The Batman

So I don't really have a lot to say, other than I saw the movie last night and have an itch to scratch! I have a character who would work well in the universe, and a starting point I think could work. I also have a rough plot in development which should give us something to build off.

I'd need you to play the latest incarnation of Bruce Wayne/Batman, aka the big emo sad one who just needs a hug.

What I need from you:

Literacy: Literate and up, please. I can't be dealing with 2-3 line replies. I'd like something to get my teeth into, rather than one long rambling paragraph. I'm not perfect by any means, but do require at minimum 3 paragraphs of something well-written. I tend to write 3 paragraphs, so similar would be ideal. Also, third person/past tense writing only, please!

Frequency: I'd like a couple of replies a day minimum. I totally understand stuff happens and it might not be possible for you to reply a day here and there, which is fine, but please let me know. If you are going to do this consistently, however, then we won’t work out, as I do require 2+ posts a day to stay interested and to keep the plot moving. If you don't reply with an intro (without prior notice) within roughly 24 hours then I'm gonna assume you aren't that stoked about the idea and will likely delete you. (Man that makes me sound mean but I've had so many ghosters recently).

Message me if you're interested, and we can discuss further details of where this can take place, etc.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back