• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Search - I'm back from the dead!

I kind of spotted this thread (and being the fujoshi I am) I 'twas wondering if you'd like to do an Older Brother x Younger Brother. I'm okay with being seme, whatever makes you comfortable! :3 But, that is if you're still looking! :3

So, I wanted to do the Older brother x younger brother.. but you already have like 3 of them haha Still interested?

I am always interested! I would love to do it with you! Pm me so we can talk about stuff!

Ok first of all,I love you because I love Yaoi A LOT!

Second I would love to do the Bully x Bullied one with you if you're still interested....

And third we have to be like bfffffffffffffs Because....you love Yaoi just like me and there's not many around here who do :< ♥

Yay! I love you too!

Of course we can do that one! (I'm a sucker for it!)

And we should totally be bffffff(however many f's you put)s!!!

At the risk of sounding slightly flaky: I literally would do any of those pairings. Please let me know if you're still looking, because I would love to be involved! (Slightly leaning towards those sibling and step-father taboos....)

I would love to do any of them with you! Is there one you're leaning more to?

I would go for either stepbrother or older and younger brother. I think I'm in the mood to break all sorts of normality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back