• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Search - I'm back from the dead!

Hi there if you willing to deal with i'm id be into the teacher/student or popular/nerd one I'd fit everything you said. I do make mistakes...who doesn't? But there small and not often. I think i can top you on weirdness! So its good there. if you're willing. I will start anything!

YAY! I would love to do a teacher-student one! ((I'll be back on at like 2-ish....see you then!))

Yay! Did you have a specific pairing (or pairings) that you liked? (Or didn't like?)

Yay! (I realize I say this quite often....) PM me so we can go over more stuff?

Delinquent - Good kid, Step siblings combo? If be chill with anything delinquent - good kid it's like my face. I'm so interested if you're still looking. He could even be a bit of a bully.

I'm new to forums, but not to rping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back