• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Partner Search

Hi! I'd be interested in some m x m! I'm drawn towards your ideas of full metal alchemist oc x oc, tokyo ghoul oc x oc, general x concubine, traveler x shrine deity, and imperial crown prince x advisor.

i'd be down for something medieval fantasy themed if you were interested...like your Prince/Assassin plot...or one of your other pairings or a different one :) i tend to prefer using celebrities for my face claims if that's okay? let me know?

Greetings! Still looking? I couldn't help but notice that some of the things you mentioned about yourself reminded me of myself. It makes me wonder if we could work well together. ^^

Hello! I must say your requirements remind me a lot of myself, haha. I'm 18, I hope that would be okay? I'm I interested in a few of your original mxm plots. AssassinxPrince, DragonxHuman, Serial KillerxPyschic. If you're still looking, that is! These plots are right up my alley.

I would totally be up for a role play. I usually don't use pictures for my characters (I prefer picturing them in my head instead).

I read what you were interested in playing and I would love to go for one of your original pairings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back