• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Partner Search

BooksAndInk

The Inked Pen

Welcome!

I am currently searching for a MxM partner so I hope you'll be interested in creating a RP with me! I do not care if you wish to refer to me as a male or female. I have been writing ever since I was about twelve years old, but that was mostly just private scenes with friends and a bit of fanfiction writing. I believe I still have some ways to go so I look forward to improving alongside you. Don't be afraid to ask me anything if any questions pop up.

• I am currently 21 years old so I want my partner to be around my age. I believe it'll be more comfortable for the both of us if we are both either the same age or close to.
    • Please try to give me a detailed post! I do have a tendency to write more than usual when inspiration strikes and little when my muse decides to leave. Mistakes are okay to make since no one in this world is perfect and flawless when it comes to grammar. I will return the much appreciated effort so do please try to give me at least 2+ paragraphs! I also write in 3rd person point of view.
    • It is fairly hard to rattle me so give me your best shot! I am open to all sorts of dark themes and rarely will I shy away from them. I admit I'm a sadist when it comes to characters suffering. However, if there is a subject you wish to avoid be sure to tell me. I would hate to frighten off a potential partner just because of including something that makes you cringe.
    • I would like it if we could have an OOC chat. I believe it'd make it easier to discuss possible plot ideas and talk about what is happening in the RP. I like to chat too so don't hesitate to strike up a conversation with me whenever.
    • Please tell me if you wish to drop our RP. I will not be offended. My belief is if someone does not feel like writing something it shows in the words. I don't mind if you want to quit whatever RP we are doing, but I would like to be told instead of wondering if you'll ever respond or not. Also, if you wish to pop up again in a few months please don't hesitate to do so. Chances are I'll be overjoyed to have the RP revived!
    • Please try to post every 1-7 days. I am currently a college student with a part time job so I understand if you can't be online 24/7 and give me 10+ replies in one day, but I'd like it if you could try to give me a post every other day. And tell me if you plan to be absent for a long period of time. Understandable if it's sudden though.
    • I would love to hear your ideas so please tell me them. RP is not just a single person's effort and is instead built by 2 or more people. Don't hesitate to tell me anything. I do enjoy having ideas thrown at me and I will return the favor.
    • I don't care if we do character sheets or not. Please, tell me if you wish to not do them otherwise I'll ask. Also, I do not care what picture you use for your character sheet if we do end up trading them. I personally use anime pictures for my characters but you don't have to do what I do.

Last edited:
Hey! I'd be super interested to start up a roleplay with you. Shoot me a DM!

Sock Sock
I have yet to meet my criteria of at least 10 posts as a newcomer so I'm afraid I cannot start any private conversations right now. Please send me one so we can discuss our RP!

This might be a long shot but I saw you like Seraph of the End.

Do you ship Mika x Yuu?

I just rejoined today and have yet to make the ten post requirement to be able to private message. But when I do I would love to get something started with you.

Interested in Pokémon OC, Gods/Goddesses, or RPG. Same as above, still need to get to that 10 posts.

Interested in a Seraph roleplay or a alpha/beta/omega type thing.

If you're still looking for partners!

If you're still in the market for partners, I'd be interested in discussing either the Knight x Bard or Rogue x Songster premises. I only mention both because I'm a.. tad torn between which I'd lean closer to at the moment. Indecisiveness be damned, and all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back