• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [MXM Characters][Multi-Para to Novelle] [Platonic or not][Original plot] [3rd] The Golden Eyed Boy POMPT DOWN BELOW

Rachael

BLACKJACK!
[MXM Characters][Multi-Para to Novelle] [Platonic or not][Original plot] [3rd] The Golden Eyed Boy POMPT DOWN BELOW

Now this is quite a lot so if you want to skim through it, you can, I don't have a password hidden or something in here, just make sure that you meet all my requirements, please!

Greetings! I’m looking for an Advanced Literate to Novelle Partner today who would be willing to play a male character for an MxM pairing idea I have. It can be platonic or romantic, it is up to you! I have sectioned the plot idea slightly so it would be easier to read and if you have any questions! Do say! This plot is a gang type of slice of life plot, with maybe supernatural elements?, but it can be changed if you want.

I'm going to put what I'm looking for a partner and about me first, so you can see if we click in the first place, and if you really like the plot but can't do one of the requirements or a few, message me! I'm sure we can figure something out!

Now, what I am looking for in my partner and about me

First, for this plot, I am looking for someone who can play a type of cruel gang leader ya know? Someone who is harsh, and doesn't take anyone's shit. Someone who got to the top, because they earned it, whether it was legal ways or not. They got there. I don't like a gang leader who just..is nice and all, cause then where's the chemistry that will happen between the two characters? ya know?

* I look that you are able to write more than 5 paragraphs if I give you a lot to work with!
If I give you a starter that is, let’s say 6000 characters, I don’t want you to just react to my actions, I want you to react and go further than that, go in-depth in how your character is thinking or the surroundings or whatever you write about. Just put effort. I put a lot of effort into my replies, and I hope you can to.

* I want Someone who can **communicate well and talk about the plot and adding ideas, we both should be leading the story, not just one of us ya know?

* I don’t do character sheets but if you want to do that, we can do that!

* I expect you to put as much effort as I am putting in the roleplay

* I’m very patient,so please, if you have to do something and go off for a few days! Tell me and ill be completely cool with that. And even if you don’t tell me, that’s cool but I will probably message you a few days just to check in and make sure everything is fine.

* If you don’t like where the story is going, tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Telling me is such a key factor in my plot that I’m about to give you!
* I’m an advanced writer and expect you to be able to write a couple of good paragraphs.

* I love dark themed roleplay! Angst and character mental development and all that stuff I love! You can never be to the graphic in a reply for me! I have no limits!

* And for this plot, we will probably be playing side characters, so please be down for that.
That’s about it! If you have any questions! Message me!

Alright, so here I go for the plot. This plot is a gang type of setting, but please don't let that turn you away, we can edit the setting and everything!

’ll start off with the foundation that I’ve created for this Plot.

* The starting idea would be that your character would be a gang leader.
And I would be playing a 19-year-old German boy named Ozzy who isn’t able to speak English due to well his stubbornness.

Now the backstory that would lead up to where we would start our story is that Ozzy had stolen from your gang, he was quickly caught and brought to you by two of the members, one of the members would be named Jake(Remember this character)

You, having better things to do and realizing that the boy would be no use to you, along with the fact that the boy had merely stolen Fifty dollars from you, which is pennies to people like you--You order them to let him go, thinking nothing of it.
Of course, Jake, who can be played by me or you, doesn’t matter, decided to keep the boy for his own sadistic uses. Now the reasons jake kept the boy, would vary. But one of the many was the fact that Ozzy’s eyes were a bright golden color. Another one was Knowing that Ozzy wouldn’t be able to get help with the language barrier that he has.

Now Three months have passed from that interaction and you have been given a tip, or..something that leads you to suspect that Jake had denied your orders. Infuriated, you head to the warehouse.

ALRIGHT, So that is the set up to the story, NOW NOW NOW.Before you think “She’s controlling every little fucking thing Jesus Christ”

My intentions are not to do that, what I have just given you is a simple setup to a story we could create. Background to the story that we start. If you want to change it to where perhaps your character knew that Jake had been keeping him in the warehouse and you decided to check in and see if the boy was still alive. Lets do that! If you had an idea for something else about why the boss would be keeping Ozzy! Tell me! Let’s do that!
If you have an idea about the background and want to edit it and change this! Tell me!

Now, what happens next is up to you and we can discuss it as well, you head to the warehousev, and then what?

That is where our Roleplay starts.

I have a few ideas that could happen, Ill give them down below, but PLEASE PLEASE. I can not express this enough tell me if you have an idea! If you think of something that could happen when he gets to the warehouse! Tell me! If you want to change the setting or the whole thing, tell me!

The first idea that we could do would have your character be a demon in this plot (IF You wanted to do this idea)
You would get to the warehouse and would find jake standing over Ozzy, with golden eyes torn out and blood splattered across the warehouse.

Now, what happens between the two, we can discuss, you can decide, it’s up to you! I don’t want to control your character!
Though IN the end Ozzy is revived as a demon, why your character revived him? We can talk about that if you want! Now, that is simply the beginning, we would have to discuss what happens after that and how the gang reacts and all the stuff and shit that would happen. But that be in due time. That is the story that we will start off.
Now the second idea is that when you entered, Ozzy had attacked Jake out of rage and pure hatred and ultimately kills him. Now when seeing this you see a large opportunity in using the boy how you like (NOT SEXUALLY PLEASE) seeing that he could be used manipulated by anger and hatred. You see that the fear and innocence that you had once seen a few months ago are completely gone. And all that is left is hatred, strength, determination. Etc.
Now that’s simply two ideas, if you have one, SPEAK UP!

-There are also little things we could add to the plot like-

That the police finds the body of Jake after a few days and Ozzy is soon enough becomes wanted, which could stir up problems in the gang, and your character’s plans and all.
-There is an idea that when Ozzy was revived that parts of his souls had left and when your character had tried reviving him he filled those empty parts with his own soul. Leaving a corrupt soul in the end. So how will that affect Ozzy?! I don’t know! But I want to find out!

-There are many more options!!! There really are! Again! These are ideas! And if you have an idea or anything to add to the plot or foundation I’ve created! Tell me!!!!

If you want to change the setting to not be gang-related and something else tell me! We can discuss and come to a mutual agreement, But I want to keep Ozzy has my main character, I just love him for some reason. XD
Now, this can be romantic, or not. I haven’t tried romantic, but if you would want to try that we can try that! But platonic would be my way to go. Also, I do like the idea that there is perhaps a language barrier? I find that interesting concept and how that’ll affect the relationship.

The main idea of this plot, I don't have, I have the starting part of the roleplay, but what happens and events in the story and all is for us to create! I want to create a story! With you!

Well, Sorry that was long, I hope I didn’t take to much of your time! If you are interested! Do message me and ill get back to you as soon as possible! IF you have a question! I can answer it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back