• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

Max followed the other max, watching the girl duck into the locker. "Hey, vait, take your friend with you! i vill try to draw ze ugly bastard away!" He yelled to her, moving over to the locker, still carrying the girl's friend over his shoulder.

Noivian Noivian thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Elise was pleasantly surprised when the generator fully powered on, but before she could hesitate she stood up and started to run again, jumping through windows and dodging hospital beds she made her way to a center room. It was brightly lit compared to the rest of the ward, it had another generator and a hook parrarel to it. She did what she did before and started to work on the gen, trusting her skills as she had done the other gen with ease.

Akibahara Akibahara

Vaati Holds the object into the air, it floats above him as he reads the descriptive text. "Fuck, this item blows." He then looks around, and hides in the chest, like the small child he is. Akibahara Akibahara

"Put her in the one next to me!" Max calls out from inside. "There's no room in here!"

Max ran in, opening the locker and shoving chloe inside of the other one, and shutting, breathing heavily from carrying the girl. He then ran out of the room, looking down the hall and noticing, who else, but the fucking cup running his way. "of fuck, of all fucking people, you are ze one who comes my way! come on, zhis way, ze ugly bastard is likely right on your fucking trail!" Max said, turning to run down the hall, looking back for the cup and the doctor.

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Noivian Noivian thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

No, how about we don't open the chest? Especially not when there's a guy with a pointy stick who's not afraid of swinging it around right on their tails. She ducks into another small room, spotting a pair of lockers and hopping inside one.

The Doctor heard a soft 'creek!' of someone running into a locker. He snapped his head to the left, into a medical bay where the noise radiated from. He slowed down, stopping toward Max's location. You could hear his harsh, raspy breathing nearby accompanied by maddening chuckles. He was excited, but for what? His eyes fixed on the locker Max was in, before a hand latched itself on the handle, ripping it open. The Doctor's eyes widened, his grin ever so expanding as a hand snatched Max by her shirt, forcing the poor photographer out of her hidey hole.

tumblr_inline_nor8vepsQl1sn41nt_500.jpg

"Nnngh..."

He held her up by the throat, just as...

He noticed something.

She was so small, so innocent, her petite size triggered something within him. He looked at his "Stick" briefly, pressing it against her abdomen. You couldn't hear it, but if The Doctor could speak, you swear he'd say:

"Could it fit?"

Noivian Noivian

Max gasped and choked for air, clawing at his hand around her neck with her nails. Her feet waved in the air, attempting to kick him, but the most she could do was bat away the stick. She emitted her own gurgling sound, unable to breathe.

Hearing no hint of the madman, besides distantly echoing screams, Vaati climbs out of the chest and sneaks over to a nearby generator. He somehow begins fixing it with skills he didn't know he had. Small nimble fingers repairing the machinery.

Akibahara Akibahara

Elise was pleasantly surprised when the generator fully powered on, but before she could hesitate she stood up and started to run again, jumping through windows and dodging hospital beds she made her way to a center room. It was brightly lit compared to the rest of the ward, it had another generator and a hook parrarel to it. She did what she did before and started to work on the gen, trusting her skills as she had done the other gen with ease.

Akibahara Akibahara

Dead-by-Daylight_Strategy-guide_tips-for-Survivors.jpg

'Ding!'

Another generator was completed.

2 generators completed. 3 left.

Zerulu Zerulu

Over the sounds of his own foot steps, max could hear a gurgling sound quietly behind him. He turned back, and began running back to the room he left Max and Chloe in. He arrived at the door way to see the doctor holding the teenager girl by the throat. Swallowing any fear he had, he immediately yelled. "Hey look over fuck face!" in an attempt to get the doctor's attention.

Noivian Noivian Akibahara Akibahara

Kinara was unsure of whether or not she could hold Celeste's hand while they walked, and after a few awkwardly cute gestures, decided not to push herself onto the larger woman just quite that much yet. Instead she walked with her hands on her hips as she looked up at the taller, stronger woman, listening as she spoke, giggling as she mentioned working out, and reaching out to poke a bicep. "I think by now you have set all the lifting records no? Look like you could squeeze me to death if you're not careful!" she winked, teasing again. She then nodded agreement with her following statement of living life to its fullest when not working. She did that very well, and hoped to share that with this muscled beauty... if she so desired.

"Me? Well, not much... I meditate a lot... seriously.. a lot...." she giggled before moving on "Aside from that, honestly I don't do much... I explore... try to fix my stuff, eat, sleep.... fuck." she blushed. Might as well come clean, no? After the shock of her words set in, she went on. "With whoever.... y'know? Just... feels good to really let loose, y'know?" she smiled shyly as she looked up to the taller woman. LunarDiscord LunarDiscord

Celeste's bicep seemed to instinctively flex in response to being prodded at, giving a hearty laugh at Kinara's inquiry and following tease, settling a hand down on the woman's shoulder and giving it a slight squeeze. "I wouldn't know! Haven't tried to set any just yet... Though, as far as that second bit... I've done it before... but only to sleazeballs who would rather die a fool than live another day, a category which I doubt you'll ever fall under." Hopefully her word was reassuring enough, as the strength of her grip and the size of her arms seemed to strongly suggest otherwise. She left her hand in place as they continued with their beach stroll, listening to her go on about her non-work pursuits while looking over the scenery, only to have her attention brought firmly back on the smaller one besides her when she casually dropped that she enjoyed going for a romp when she had the time. Any response the burly woman had was quickly stifled as the Jedi went on to go into a little more detail on the subject, a smirk creeping its way onto her face as she took a good moment to let those words sink in alongside the sight of those flush cheeks.

"Well... I'm impressed, I wasn't expecting to be out-done in forwardness, especially not by a little cutie like yourself... Usually I'm the one laying it on thick." Her hand slid across the back of Kinara's shoulders to take hold of the opposite one, leaving her arm draped across them before she gave a little tug to bring her in a little closer. "But yes, I do know... I know quite a bit..." Her smirk slowly bleeds into a grin, taking a moment to properly look the woman over now that her interest was out and in the open.

Elise was extremely happy with the outcome of this generators, another flawless repair. Though after she finished the gen she could heshoutng coming from somewhere nearby,but she refused to entertain that thought and continued to sprint towards a room filled with beds and what seemed to be a desk, in between two bedside was anther deactivated gen, so she went to work sight away.

Akibahara Akibahara

Mey-Rin
Interaction: Captain Renko ( Corrosion Corrosion )

"Ah yes, of course, how rude of me." Her fair cheeks flushed with color, visibly embarrassed by her lack of manners. "I am Mey-Rin. It's a pleasure meeting you, Sir Renko." She bobbed a curtsy before him, briefly lifting up the skirt of her uniform before letting it drop back down.

Inwardly, she thanked the heavens above that a certain butler wasn't with her at the moment. If he were here to witness her mortifying display, she would never hear the end of it from him.

The Doctor began carrying Max over his shoulder, her tiny hands swinging at his body. They didn't too much. That ever present grin quipped on his face as he walked toward a sacrificial hook. She felt a stabbing pain run through her left shoulder. Blood streamed down her wound. The pain was immense as it ran through her form.

Noivian Noivian

Hearing no hint of the madman, besides distantly echoing screams, Vaati climbs out of the chest and sneaks over to a nearby generator. He somehow begins fixing it with skills he didn't know he had. Small nimble fingers repairing the machinery.

Akibahara Akibahara

Dbd-journal-generator.png

'Ding!'

Another generator was completed.

3 generators completed. 2 left.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Max ran in after them, right up to where the other max was being shoved on to the hook. In the most chad like move anyone did tonight, he pulled her off, asserting his dominance over the Doctor as if he was T-posing at him, showing that it was he who had the true big dick energy here, not the doctor. "Go fuck yourself Jude" He said as he did this.

Akibahara Akibahara Noivian Noivian

Celeste's bicep seemed to instinctively flex in response to being prodded at, giving a hearty laugh at Kinara's inquiry and following tease, settling a hand down on the woman's shoulder and giving it a slight squeeze. "I wouldn't know! Haven't tried to set any just yet... Though, as far as that second bit... I've done it before... but only to sleazeballs who would rather die a fool than live another day, a category which I doubt you'll ever fall under." Hopefully her word was reassuring enough, as the strength of her grip and the size of her arms seemed to strongly suggest otherwise. She left her hand in place as they continued with their beach stroll, listening to her go on about her non-work pursuits while looking over the scenery, only to have her attention brought firmly back on the smaller one besides her when she casually dropped that she enjoyed going for a romp when she had the time. Any response the burly woman had was quickly stifled as the Jedi went on to go into a little more detail on the subject, a smirk creeping its way onto her face as she took a good moment to let those words sink in alongside the sight of those flush cheeks.

"Well... I'm impressed, I wasn't expecting to be out-done in forwardness, especially not by a little cutie like yourself... Usually I'm the one laying it on thick." Her hand slid across the back of Kinara's shoulders to take hold of the opposite one, leaving her arm draped across them before she gave a little tug to bring her in a little closer. "But yes, I do know... I know quite a bit..." Her smirk slowly bleeds into a grin, taking a moment to properly look the woman over now that her interest was out and in the open.

Kinara giggled at the gentle squeeze to her shoulder, and shrugged. "I do certainly hope not to fall under that category. Doesn't sound much like my idea of a fun night." Kinara then smiled giddily when her forwardness was met and reciprocated, and happily let herself be pulled closer, wrapping a slender arm around the larger woman's hip, making sure to gently brush against her firm butt in the process, nuzzling her head into the woman's chest. Standing at just under six feet tall herself, she was still a head shorter than Celeste, and much more slender. Using the Force in a pinch, however, she could probably match her strength.

The Jedi blushed softly and smiled. "I'm glad you understand my -aheh- hobbies. Perhaps if we're not too busy later... we could indulge in our common ground?" she gave a sly side-long glance to the taller woman, a knowing smirk tugging at her lips. It was obvious, at least to Kinara anyway, that Celeste wouldn't be the only Lover that Kinara had at the moment, but it seemed that the larger woman didn't mind in the slightest, and may even be interested in joining the Jedi in a romp with some of her other lovers around the town. Might as well ask! "Any preference in partners for a romp? Male? Female? Bigger than you? Little like me? or even smaller?" she asked, giggling. LunarDiscord LunarDiscord

Last edited:
Upon Completeing the Generator, Vaati sneaks away from it. "What strange magics infest this place, to fill the mind with knowlege and terror at the same time." He searches for Generators new.

Max ran in after them, right up to where the other max was being shoved on to the hook. In the most chad like move anyone did tonight, he pulled her off, asserting his dominance over the Doctor as if he was T-posing at him, showing that it was he who had the true big dick energy here, not the doctor. "Go fuck yourself Jude" He said as he did this.

Akibahara Akibahara Noivian Noivian

tenor.gif

The Doctor smashed the metal rod against Max's head once more right after German Max farmed the living shit out of her.

He glared down at the poor photographer, grinning.

Max felt her body hoisted from the ground, her pink 'JANE' shirt clenched between a massive fist. The blood dribbling from the base of her skull.

Does it fit?

We'll see.​

Max felt a sharp pain radiate from her backside. Max's eyes widened as she felt the iron rod tear through. She laid there, lifeless.

Mori'd.

Noivian Noivian

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU UNLOCKED...

vzJjAdrB.png

Kinara giggled at the gentle squeeze to her shoulder, and shrugged. "I do certainly hope not to fall under that category. Doesn't sound much like my idea of a fun night." Kinara then smiled giddily when her forwardness was met and reciprocated, and happily let herself be pulled closer, wrapping a slender arm around the larger woman's hip, making sure to gently brush against her firm butt in the process, nuzzling her head into the woman's chest. Standing at just under six feet tall herself, she was still a head shorter than Celeste, and much more slender. Using the Force in a pinch, however, she could probably match her strength.

The Jedi blushed softly and smiled. "I'm glad you understand my -aheh- hobbies. Perhaps if we're not too busy later... we could indulge in our common ground?" she gave a sly side-long glance to the taller woman, a knowing smirk tugging at her lips. It was obvious, at least to Kinara anyway, that Celeste wouldn't be the only Lover that Kinara had at the moment, but it seemed that the larger woman didn't mind in the slightest, and may even be interested in joining the Jedi in a romp with some of her other lovers around the town. Might as well ask! "Any preference in partners for a romp? Male? Female? Bigger than you? Little like me? or even smaller?" she asked, giggling.

Celeste let her fingers slink down from Kinara's shoulder and run down along her side until they found their way onto her hip, getting a firm squeeze at that and kneading around over its curve. Her chest provided a fairly ample amount of cushion, despite most of her body being solid muscle, and she let out a content sigh as the two got all warm and close. 'Maybe this town won't be so boring after all' she thought, more than happy to see that the offer she was waiting for had been brought up so soon, giving a nod as she responded. "Well, fuck... I think I'd have to be pretty stupid to say no... I'd say it sure as hell beats hanging around in this town, but I know better than to drop a backhanded compliment like that..." Hell, Celeste knew she wasn't hard to coerce when it came to appealing to her in such a manner, and she'd be damned if she wasn't the only one that could fall for such a woman, but she didn't mind one bit so long as she got a chance herself.

"When it comes to partners... I definitely prefer women, given that most men are too chicken-shit to hit on one who's taller and, or stronger than they in the first place. Though, that isn't to say I'll turn down a guy who's actually confident enough to push on in spite of that... Any case, yes, your size and under is choice, but I'm always open to people my size too." She explained, hooking her arm gently around the Jedi's side, letting her hand rest over her stomach now. "Though, it's hard to talk about that when someone like you checks off a lot of my highly preferred traits."

Max backed away. "fucking Christ..." he said, watching the girl get brutally murdered. He had seen some brutal scenes of gore throughout his career, but never something quite so bad. Realizing that right now, there was nothing he could do to help the poor girl or fight the ugly fucker, he did the most logical thing that came to mind. He got the hell out of there, running back to the lobby, back towards the original generator.

Akibahara Akibahara

Celeste let her fingers slink down from Kinara's shoulder and run down along her side until they found their way onto her hip, getting a firm squeeze at that and kneading around over its curve. Her chest provided a fairly ample amount of cushion, despite most of her body being solid muscle, and she let out a content sigh as the two got all warm and close. 'Maybe this town won't be so boring after all' she thought, more than happy to see that the offer she was waiting for had been brought up so soon, giving a nod as she responded. "Well, fuck... I think I'd have to be pretty stupid to say no... I'd say it sure as hell beats hanging around in this town, but I know better than to drop a backhanded compliment like that..." Hell, Celeste knew she wasn't hard to coerce when it came to appealing to her in such a manner, and she'd be damned if she wasn't the only one that could fall for such a woman, but she didn't mind one bit so long as she got a chance herself.

"When it comes to partners... I definitely prefer women, given that most men are too chicken-shit to hit on one who's taller and, or stronger than they in the first place. Though, that isn't to say I'll turn down a guy who's actually confident enough to push on in spite of that... Any case, yes, your size and under is choice, but I'm always open to people my size too." She explained, hooking her arm gently around the Jedi's side, letting her hand rest over her stomach now. "Though, it's hard to talk about that when someone like you checks off a lot of my highly preferred traits."

Kinara giggled and wiggled in the larger woman's grasp, and nodded enthusiastically as she prattled off her preferred partners traits, or at least, some of them, and had a giddy grin on her lips at the larger woman's enthusiasm to so willingly indulge in a casual romp and sharing of carnal desires. As they walked, Kinara led them around a rocky out-cropping, where there was a small almost stage-like build-up of stone that normally she used for meditating. But was large enough for... other uses. After gesturing for Celeste to sit, Kinara helped herself to that comfy-looking lap, and hooked her arms around the woman's neck cutely.

Blushing softly as she was complimented, Kinara giggled and covered her lips for a playful bit of dignity. "Oh do I, now? Tell me, Muscles... What would those traits be?" she smiled, trailing a finger down the larger woman's neck, tracing those muscles as if admiring a work of art. Her Emerald Eyes likewise exploring, and liking what she was seeing. LunarDiscord LunarDiscord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back