• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

Well, wouldn't you know, Kinara already had a little hide-away on the beach that was perfect for this sort of business, and it seemed like she was already intent on making good use of it. Given the location, she probably used it for some of that meditation she was talking about before, but Celeste doubted that's why she was being lead here now, taking her seat graciously and leaving plenty of room on her lap for the eager woman to take a seat. With arms hooked around her neck, she got her own wrapped around the small of the Jedi's back, getting her nice and snug against her beefy figure. Her eyelids lowered some as she was prodded at verbally, pressing her fingers down firmly over the woman's waist and pulling two handfuls of what lay below into her grip, allowing a lot more of her strength to be worked into it this time.

"I think it would be much more interesting for both of us if I showed you what they were... or am I wrong?" She teased, her voice much gruffer than it was moments ago, tensing up her shoulders and arms beyond that so her muscles stood out for the fingers tracing over them, while her own Citrine colored eyes did some traveling of their own. Storm-Shadow14 Storm-Shadow14

Well, wouldn't you know, Kinara already had a little hide-away on the beach that was perfect for this sort of business, and it seemed like she was already intent on making good use of it. Given the location, she probably used it for some of that meditation she was talking about before, but Celeste doubted that's why she was being lead here now, taking her seat graciously and leaving plenty of room on her lap for the eager woman to take a seat. With arms hooked around her neck, she got her own wrapped around the small of the Jedi's back, getting her nice and snug against her beefy figure. Her eyelids lowered some as she was prodded at verbally, pressing her fingers down firmly over the woman's waist and pulling two handfuls of what lay below into her grip, allowing a lot more of her strength to be worked into it this time.

"I think it would be much more interesting for both of us if I showed you what they were... or am I wrong?" She teased, her voice much gruffer than it was moments ago, tensing up her shoulders and arms beyond that so her muscles stood out for the fingers tracing over them, while her own Citrine colored eyes did some traveling of their own. Storm-Shadow14 Storm-Shadow14

Kinara gasped cutely when her plump rear was gripped so firmly in those muscular hands of Celeste's, and she smirked seductively, her own eyes drooping half closed as she turned to straddle the larger woman's lap, giving her all the access she wants to her -aheh- assets. The jedi ran a hand through the larger woman's hair, and then leaned in to kiss her gently on the lips, a gentle, yet passion-filled kiss that denoted the sealing of the deal they were making. "Please do... and I will do my best to return the pleasure~" she said as her fingers obliged her partner's flexing, tracing those muscles gently - finger gently trailing along the skin, almost tickling in essence. In the moment, the Jedi caught herself licking her lips in admiration for those muscles before blushing and giggling, and beginning to move to help undress herself since she seemed to be wearing the most clothes here.... LunarDiscord LunarDiscord

FADE TO BLACK.....

Kinara gasped cutely when her plump rear was gripped so firmly in those muscular hands of Celeste's, and she smirked seductively, her own eyes drooping half closed as she turned to straddle the larger woman's lap, giving her all the access she wants to her -aheh- assets. The jedi ran a hand through the larger woman's hair, and then leaned in to kiss her gently on the lips, a gentle, yet passion-filled kiss that denoted the sealing of the deal they were making. "Please do... and I will do my best to return the pleasure~" she said as her fingers obliged her partner's flexing, tracing those muscles gently - finger gently trailing along the skin, almost tickling in essence. In the moment, the Jedi caught herself licking her lips in admiration for those muscles before blushing and giggling, and beginning to move to help undress herself since she seemed to be wearing the most clothes here.... LunarDiscord LunarDiscord

FADE TO BLACK.....

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE UNLOCKED...

nhoHYvgW.png

Lanaya leans against the wall in a shady allyway besides the diner and pulls the purse out, taking all the money from it and then wiping it clean of prints with my sweater, before laying it down on the ground, putting the $120 i found in it in my inside pocket, to my knives and walking out to go strife the town for a grocery store. As i find one i enter and walk through, searching for canned food

SOMETIME, A WHILE LATER...

Celeste laid back, clothes stuffed under her head as a make shift pillow, letting her body serve as one for her partner as they lay there in the afterglow. It was a shame, she doubted that anything else this city had to offer would be as entertaining as that was, but fuck feeling bad about that, it would be disrespectful to the awesome lay she just had. With nothing but an attractive woman on her and the shore to look out upon, she was in no rush to move, oncoming storm be damned. "Stay indoors my ass.." She quipped in her head, wondering if she could just stay with Kinara when it came time hunker down for the night. Not that she wanted to be greedy, but figured it would beat spending the night alone in her dingy hotel room, the expense of it pocket change compared to what she usually spent back home on a night out. For now, she didn't want interrupt the moment, so she remained quiet, smiling confidently to herself and mentally checking off 'sex on the beach' from her bucket-list. Storm-Shadow14 Storm-Shadow14

Everyone finished eating, and everyone flooded out. This left Connor alone, as he slowly stood up. He moved outside of the building in which in the distance would see a man with purple hair and another in heavy armor. Connor looked around to see if one of his former accomplices was around but had no luck in finding such. So taking the initiative he quickly walked up to the man in heavy armor and the man with the purple hair. He eyed them both cautiously until opening his mouth to speak, "My name is Connor, and I'm the android sent by CyberLife." Connor greeted himself like he always did.

"I was wondering if you wanted to join me and perhaps help me...I lost my friend er', I don't know his name. I think he went towards the beach." Connor debriefed to the two, gazing between them. Connor continued to gaze around the small town before turning back to the two. "So, what do you say? On the way I can tell you about deviants." Connor then said with a "convincing tone" hoping they'd come with him to find his lost friend.

Critic Ham Critic Ham
Macarons in Pastel Macarons in Pastel

1538303173275.png

SOMETIME, A WHILE LATER...

Celeste laid back, clothes stuffed under her head as a make shift pillow, letting her body serve as one for her partner as they lay there in the afterglow. It was a shame, she doubted that anything else this city had to offer would be as entertaining as that was, but fuck feeling bad about that, it would be disrespectful to the awesome lay she just had. With nothing but an attractive woman on her and the shore to look out upon, she was in no rush to move, oncoming storm be damned. "Stay indoors my ass.." She quipped in her head, wondering if she could just stay with Kinara when it came time hunker down for the night. Not that she wanted to be greedy, but figured it would beat spending the night alone in her dingy hotel room, the expense of it pocket change compared to what she usually spent back home on a night out. For now, she didn't want interrupt the moment, so she remained quiet, smiling confidently to herself and mentally checking off 'sex on the beach' from her bucket-list. Storm-Shadow14 Storm-Shadow14

Kinara sighed happily. They'd spent a good amount of time with their little escapade, and by now it was well past lunch time. Phew those girls knew how to have a good time. And a long one at that. Idly, the Jedi continued to trace those muscles along Celeste's body, leg draped over her hip as they cuddled in the afterglow. Her own clothes were off to the side, her lightsabers and pistol laid neatly with them as well. She'd explain those later, she supposed, but for now, she enjoyed the afterglow. Now that clothes were out of the way, Celeste could see that in her own way, Kinara had a very strong body; with toned muscle in all the right places one would expect of a nimble Jedi warrior. Toned limbs, flat abs, a firm butt, all the good stuff. And to boot, a hell of a level of endurance that complimented her fighting style with her sabers. Sighing again softly, and leaned up to kiss the larger woman's cheek again and then looked down her body towards the ocean, and the looming clouds on the horizon. She, too, could check "Sex on the Beach" off her bucket list.... and would be indulging again, if not with Celeste, then with her other lovers around town.

After about an hour of post-sex cuddling, Kinara lifted her head, and stretched out her slender body before sitting up. "As romantic as the beach is... I think this would be better enjoyed in the comfort of my ship.... my home. It will also keep us safe from that storm that's coming." she said, adding the last part as an after thought. Scooting off the rock a little, she began to dress herself, taking her time, however, letting her new lover admire her form just a little longer before it was hidden away behind her clothes. "How about we stop at your place and grab what you need before heading there?" she offered, smiling gently. While there wasn't any innuendo to her voice, she likely wouldn't resist too much if Celeste instigated when they got to her place before heading to Kinara's ship somewhere out in the woods outside of town. LunarDiscord LunarDiscord

While she had gotten quite a few good looks in at Kinara's body during the fun, she was focused on feeling and 'working', which meant she could take the time to properly admire it while they were both relaxing here. Celeste's gut feeling had been right, and she definitely could carry her own if her body and endurance were any indicator of how hard she could push when push came to shove, and god damn did she feel so fine about being right. Though it was easy to assume based on what one could see when she was dressed, the mercenary didn't have any lack of muscles to hide underneath her clothes, and though her limbs were definitely on the bulky side compared to the Jedi's, they didn't sacrifice much definition for their size. Her abs could be used as a table should one ever feel the need to use them as such, and her rear, although firm, was still fairly large and round given just how wide her hips were, the hours upon hours she put into maintaining it all clearly apparent in the well of stamina she seemed to posses. One hand idly caressed the woman's back as they both began to stir a little, pulling away as she sat up, Celeste opting to partially prop herself up on her elbows instead for the time being.

She had to agree with heading back to Kinara's place, reminded by the mention of a ship that she was still from another world, so she said. Given the sex, she was now more inclined to believe her, but seeing the ship might just sell her altogether, doubting that the woman with her just happened to be an extremely lonely Set Designer. "You're super right... I'd like to see this ship myself anyway, all the better if it can provide shelter from the upcoming shitstorm." Celeste responded, waiting for her newly-met partner to be out of the way before kipping right up from the rock, turning around afterward to scoop up her clothes and get dressed, indulging in the view that was being graciously provided to her while doing so. "Well, I can just skip out on the hotel, I already paid for it anyway... all of my luggage is back in my rental at the parking lot. I can just grab that and go with you, none of the fees will be a worry for me. Unless you need a ride back to your ship?" She doubted that the woman did, but offered just in case, only truly caring that she got her bags and got out of this town for the night. Storm-Shadow14 Storm-Shadow14

I'm in the Theatre. Frozen in time, that sweet smelling perfume and rough smell of tobacco in the air. The grand stage is dark all around me, darkness. But a single bright spotlight burns in my direction. It is al i can see. But i feel them, their presence, their eyes all staring at me. Everyone sitting in their seats, cigars in their mouths. All waiting for the spectacle. Which is me. Then from the darkness, out they come. The only people i could trust, the only ones who I could call friends. At first it was Rocket, then Amber, Blondie. But not Sweetpea. They just stood there. staring at me. I didnt understand why... That was when blood began to pour out of Rocket's torso. But I couldnt run to her! I couldn't stop it...I couldn't move, nor scream. All I could do was watch. Then i hear the gunshot, as more blood covers the floor, this time it seeps out from Amber's hip. Then a second and final gunshot from Blondie's direction. Down then all fell. I could do nothing. I was stuck. Frozen in the same spot. All the eyes kept staring and roars of applause filled the theatre.I'm back in the Two Whales Diner. Sitting at the corner booth with a steaming warm tea between my already sweating palms. But the music continues playing in my mind. I keep having the same memories...The same terrifying vision. I still blame myself...But I escaped. Sweetpea escaped. What am I thinking....I take a small sip from my porcelaine cup and keep my head low, hoping my presence remains un-noticed in this small almost washed out diner. Atleast no one here knows me, or where I came from, or what I have done...I hope to keep it that way...cover1300.jpg

While she had gotten quite a few good looks in at Kinara's body during the fun, she was focused on feeling and 'working', which meant she could take the time to properly admire it while they were both relaxing here. Celeste's gut feeling had been right, and she definitely could carry her own if her body and endurance were any indicator of how hard she could push when push came to shove, and god damn did she feel so fine about being right. Though it was easy to assume based on what one could see when she was dressed, the mercenary didn't have any lack of muscles to hide underneath her clothes, and though her limbs were definitely on the bulky side compared to the Jedi's, they didn't sacrifice much definition for their size. Her abs could be used as a table should one ever feel the need to use them as such, and her rear, although firm, was still fairly large and round given just how wide her hips were, the hours upon hours she put into maintaining it all clearly apparent in the well of stamina she seemed to posses. One hand idly caressed the woman's back as they both began to stir a little, pulling away as she sat up, Celeste opting to partially prop herself up on her elbows instead for the time being.

She had to agree with heading back to Kinara's place, reminded by the mention of a ship that she was still from another world, so she said. Given the sex, she was now more inclined to believe her, but seeing the ship might just sell her altogether, doubting that the woman with her just happened to be an extremely lonely Set Designer. "You're super right... I'd like to see this ship myself anyway, all the better if it can provide shelter from the upcoming shitstorm." Celeste responded, waiting for her newly-met partner to be out of the way before kipping right up from the rock, turning around afterward to scoop up her clothes and get dressed, indulging in the view that was being graciously provided to her while doing so. "Well, I can just skip out on the hotel, I already paid for it anyway... all of my luggage is back in my rental at the parking lot. I can just grab that and go with you, none of the fees will be a worry for me. Unless you need a ride back to your ship?" She doubted that the woman did, but offered just in case, only truly caring that she got her bags and got out of this town for the night. Storm-Shadow14 Storm-Shadow14

Once her clothes were on, and her pistol was holstered, she brought her lightsabers to her hands with the Force, the hilts launching themselves to her hands, where to show off playfully she did a fancy flourish before stowing them where they belonged on her belt. Once stowed, she looked to Celeste, and bit her bottom lip in admiration for the woman's body as she dressed herself. "We can use your car... it will shorten our trip, since we'll need to head to the forest to get there." she said, smiling before stretching out her slender body again and then giving that firm muscular butt a loving smack before giggling and prancing away playfully, twirling on the ball of her foot to face Celeste. "Got'cha~!" she teased before crossing her arms over her chest triumphantly.

After that was done, Kinara giggled and gestured towards town, a small pier being not too far away for them to get back into town. "Well, lead the way, Muscles~" she winked.

IMG_3466.PNG
Name: Yuri

It had been a few days since Yuri came to Acadia Bay for her vacation. She'd would have preferred to stay home cooped up in her room reading books, but Monika insisted she come here. She started to get hungry and headed to a nearby diner. It didn't seem like much, but it was apperantly a pretty famous place to eat. She walked in and sat down at a booth and looked at a menu. She hadn't eatin much American food until this trip, but she thought it was all right. She eventually just ordered some breakfast food and some tea. The tea was her least favorite part of America. Suddenly the TV announced that a storm would be coming and that everyone should stay indoors. Yuri began to get a little worried. Sure there were plenty of rain and thunder storms in Japan, but there weren't many serious storms where she lived. She didn't have anywhere to take shelter either. She eventually asked a nearby waitress if there was somewhere around the area she could take shelter.
"U-Um excuse me miss... I-Is there anywhere around here that would be good for taking shelter..?"

Akibahara Akibahara

Leon snaps awake unaware of how much time as past. He looks around the area to absorb his surroundings once again. He realizes that he’s still not on the train. Still not in Raccoon. Still not anywhere he is familiar with. Instead he’s in this barn with someone who he doesn’t even really know and also they just tried to kill each other. To top it all off, now that the rampant sleep deprivation has been reeled in, Leon shifts in his spot when he feels his stomach rumble.
( Stormcloak Stormcloak Akibahara Akibahara doggodaily doggodaily I actually went to the barn )

Jason makes some final adjustments on his new gauntlet he has been working overnight on. He stands up and extends his arm. Three meat cleaver sized claws come out of the arm with an electric current flowing through them. Jason looks over to Leon. "Wakey wakey friend".
1538321015234.png ( Aegis Aegis )

“Uh... shit.” Leon is stunned by the ridiculously unnecessary placement of these meat cleavers. Electric at that. He simply sighs and walks over to Jason “Got a couple bucks? If so, we should head to the diner. I’m starving.”
( Stormcloak Stormcloak )

"Sure those pancakes were great" "Oh and also you may need something to blend in a bit better" Jason says as he throws an old brown leather jacket to Leon.

( Aegis Aegis )

Leon catches the jacket and grimaces a bit as he catches it with his wounded arm "Fair enough. Going to miss the uniform though." He rounds the corner behind a small wooden barrier and sees a few other odds and ends of clothes scattered about on the hay. Interesting... Leon Wasn't surprised by much at this point as he simply grabbed whatever fit and threw it on. He first slid off his bullet-proof vest in order to get to the blood-stained undershirt. He struggled to peel it off, but as he did, a rush of cold hit him. He then looked at his bandages, clean, for the most part, and he slid off his old pants. Slipping into the new pair he found and throwing on a dress shirt before topping it with the leather jacket. He just left the R.P.D behind.
WARDROBE CHANGE
1538321748654.png

While Leon is changing Jason walks over to his bike and mounts it. He loosens and then removes his helmet and places it in the satchel. Jason looks over to check that Leon is ready and signals for him to come over as he zips up his Jacket to cover his Armour.

( Aegis Aegis )

LORD GHIRAHIM The get away

1538320649275.png

“Welcome to Two Wales Diner, hon. How can I help you?”

Ghirahim honestly wasn't sure he had never had somewhere like this to sit down and relax. Take a load off eat drink etc. Usually he simply found food by his own means one might say. What this demon eats is a bit questionable. But nothing different than something you wouldn't find in the wilds pig, chicken, Lon Lon Milk. Yes even the Demon enjoys his Lon Lon Ranch Milk. He finally placed his ordered deciding to try this odd thing called Coffee. And a random item of food. Literally he grinned at the woman and went. "Surprise me and make sure it's as Fabulous as me" After his order Ghirahim did seem to finally notice the crowd and almost swore he saw Link. But after a shake of the head he realized he was defiantly seeing things. For now at least he could never seem to truly get away from the blond boy his thoughts often on wondering how a little punk had defeated his ow plans.

It wasn't long before Ghirahim was pulled out of his own thoughts hearing the Breaking News pop up. He actually gave a slight jump not use to technology much more than that from the Desert Lands. He wasn't sure what the worry of a storm was but shrugged and waited for his drink and food. He knew one thing it would be hard to live up to the many versions of Lon Lon Milk or even a Noble Pursuit.

Ghirahim had to give it to him the Bacon tasted great, the rest good enough that the Demon actually ate and was full. He would work on the torment diet later. For now the joys of new things was just what he Bargained for.

==============================

Mid-Round Update (Catch Up)

Ghirahim stood after finishing. Tip? Did he have such a thing or wait yes he had a few spare rupees it was only right to leave something right? Naw why should the great Lord leave something for the waitress it was an honor for them to serve him. That would be tip enough. He stood and decided to walk out o the Dinner. Now where s=would he go? Obviously towards the Forest.

Ghirahim started walking towards the Forest where mainly depended on what would catch his eye.

B Forest

Let's just hope his appearance doesn't make to many jump. One thing was for sure there was plenty of things not familiar to the Lost Woods or the home to the kokiri. This was definitely a good sign for him right?

Leon hops on the back “I still hate riding shotgun to a guy, but thanks for the ride.” He playfully admitted.

Jason grins as he starts up the bike and rides back to the diner. A few minutes later they pull up in the parking lot and the two get off and walk in.

( Aegis Aegis )

Leon hopped the disguise would throw off anyone who wasn’t paying too much attention. He walked with Jason into the diner and suggested they take a seat at the booth located closest to the door.

As the waitress walks off with the orders Jason looks over and asks "So, why are you here exactly, you're obviously not apart of the local PD".

( Aegis Aegis )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back