• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

Master Shake

Well after all that gay shit happened, I once again wandered around Oregan Falls or whatever the hell this place was called. After roaming for a bit, who do I run into but Frylock and Meatwad!

"Well, look who's here." Said the floating box of fries.

"Hey Shake, you look like you've got something to say! Do you?" Asked the ever-so naive Meatwad.

"Yes I certainly do!"

"I have to go now. My planet needs me."

And then I floated into the sky, preparing for my journey back to my planet.

Note: Master Shake died on the way to his home planet

The Jester//Epilogue
At: Home//Disposition: At Peace.
The box felt heavy in his hand as he caught it. One little pill, and his friend's lives would be changed forever. No more Nightfog curse, no more death, no more sorrow. Hollow might even be able to speak again, and maybe even Atheia would be able to wake up. His grip grew white around the small case, eyes boring into the box, right at the pill that would save his friends. He glanced up at the man. "Th-thanks." He scanned the last of the people that stuck around. He barely knew them, but there were fewer people he'd feel such a strong connection to in his life.

The trip home was one that deposited him in the mud. The pattering rain turned the dirt to the dirty brown that stained his boots and trousers. Quick steps, and a frenetic jerks of his head determined he was on a path, some sort of road, and it would be long. Into the bag the pill went, and only a single cut of his blade was needed to borrow a steadfast travelling companion. The two rode on for days, through the pouring rain, through the creeping horrors of the night, and into the crack of dawn again.

Three days. Three days of riding non-stop was what it took to get to the castle, and at the end of his long journey, the horse collapses, and the Jester slumps off the side of it, falling to the ground and finding himself back on his tired feet, bloodshot eyes plastered open after days of riding.

He wasn't impeded by the gate, nor the guards who stood back at his arrival. "Move." He was able to muster, and move they did. Up stairs, he stumbled, and finally, he burst through a door to where a single bed housed one lone body. There she was. Silvery hair, eyes rolled back, and yet, still as pristine as she was when they first met. He peeled away his fingers from the box he had clenched in his hands, fingers curling themselves back into a fist.

He pulled the top of the box off, and tossed it to the ground, the single pill lying dormant inside. Gingerly, he parted her lips, and placed the pill inside. He scrabbled to uncork his flask and pour it gently into her mouth, her swallow reflex ingesting the pill. He waited, kneeling by her bed and folding his hands together, praying. Praying to some god out there, unknown force watching over her, to bring her back.

Moments passed. And a black mist escaped from her mouth, spreading out across the surface of the roof. He eyes flickered open, and she began to convulse, arms thrashing. Jester did nothing, praying with eyes sealed shut, until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Pyrrhos." He looked up to the bed. Atheia sat upright, eyes on his mask. "Take this off."

Gingerly, she plucked the mask from his face, slowly peeling it away. "Welcome home, Pyrrhos."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back