• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
The man only managed to take a few steps in the snow before getting cought. He was lifted up eyeing the masked hero as he was grabed by the collar. "If you get in the way, then you get hurt...don't have time to worry about randos!..." He shouted

Emily frowned noticing the looks that they were receiving
Peter raised his fist... "It would be so easy." He threw the guy agains the wall and webbed him up.

"They don't trust us."

Peter raised his fist... "It would be so easy." He threw the guy agains the wall and webbed him up.

"They don't trust us."
The man flinched in a way ready and prepared to get hit across the street. But it never came, being left stuck against the wall. "You can't just leave me here!" He yelled out as Peter left him.

"Well why would they? we are strangers passing through a town that seen better times..." Emily commented

The man flinched in a way ready and prepared to get hit across the street. But it never came, being left stuck against the wall. "You can't just leave me here!" He yelled out as Peter left him.

"Well why would they? we are strangers passing through a town that seen better times..." Emily commented
Peter didn't answer as the police arrived.

Peter got back to Aqua. "Were you able to revive her?" He asked hopefully.
"was able to get a pulse..." Aqua replead but her answer was not confident

"Well, why would they? we are strangers passing through a town that has seen better times..." Emily commented "there is no need for them to interact with us and us with them...we are just passing through after all.." she added.

"was able to get a pulse..." Aqua replead but her answer was not confident

"Well, why would they? we are strangers passing through a town that has seen better times..." Emily commented "there is no need for them to interact with us and us with them...we are just passing through after all.." she added.
Peter kneeled next to the woman.

"Unfortunately this one has some business here." Ra'Zeem said.

Peter kneeled next to the woman.

"Unfortunately this one has some business here." Ra'Zeem said.
"She is just holding on....the paramedics are on their way.." Aqua said looking over to Peter as he kneeled down.

"Business we should be concerned off?.." Emily asked

"She is just holding on....the paramedics are on their way.." Aqua said looking over to Peter as he kneeled down.

"Business we should be concerned off?.." Emily asked
"Stay with us. Your going to ne okay." He said.

"Nothing you need to worry about."

"Stay with us. Your going to ne okay." He said.

"Nothing you need to worry about."
Aqua looked down at the woman with extreme concern under her mask, as they kept to her side. Soon the paramedics and officers reached the scene.

"Who said we are worrying?... you do what you have to do...we will wait for you to be done with your task" Emily replied

Aqua looked down at the woman with extreme concern under her mask, as they kept to her side. Soon the paramedics and officers reached the scene.

"Who said we are worrying?... you do what you have to do...we will wait for you to be done with your task" Emily replied
The paramedics arrived and tried to stabalize her before taking her to the ER. Peter stood up with clenched fists.

Ra'Zeem walked to the inn and went inside. Earl walked over to two playing kids and got into a playful snowball fight with them because of course he did.

Pinto walked into the guild. He had been called in by master Makerov for a special mission along with Natsu, Erza, Grey, Lucy, and a few other members.

The paramedics arrived and tried to stabalize her before taking her to the ER. Peter stood up with clenched fists.

Ra'Zeem walked to the inn and went inside. Earl walked over to two playing kids and got into a playful snowball fight with them because of course he did.

Pinto walked into the guild. He had been called in by master Makerov for a special mission along with Natsu, Erza, Grey, Lucy, and a few other members.
Aqua stood back as the paramedics took the woman away. She walked over and gently placed her hand on his back "she is getting the proper help Spidy." She softly said feeling a great deal of hurt for what had happened, but she could tell Peter was upset. She figured it had to do with who ever he had swang after.

Emily stayed by the horses watching Ra'Zeem leave their side. Climbing down from her horse back she gently pet it as she looked out towards Earl. He had run off to join a group of kids. She could not help but smile as she watched him run around throwing balls of snow.

Erza stood there arms crossed serious look as she waited any further tasks and information by their master pertaining the mission.

Aqua stood back as the paramedics took the woman away. She walked over and gently placed her hand on his back "she is getting the proper help Spidy." She softly said feeling a great deal of hurt for what had happened, but she could tell Peter was upset. She figured it had to do with who ever he had swang after.

Emily stayed by the horses watching Ra'Zeem leave their side. Climbing down from her horse back she gently pet it as she looked out towards Earl. He had run off to join a group of kids. She could not help but smile as she watched him run around throwing balls of snow.

Erza stood there arms crossed serious look as she waited any further tasks and information by their master pertaining the mission.
"A thousand dollars. That man almost like killed two people and maimee even more over one thousand dollars." His fists were shaking.

Earl didn't stop with making the children happy. He noticed that everyone seemed to be wearing clothing not well meant for the temperatures of windhelm. He started to transfigure rocks into hats, gloves, boots and scarves by carving them up and transfoguring each piece. (i've decided to add the law of equivalent exchange to the potter magic system)

The door suddenly opened and Link came running in breathing hard. "Sorry... Was... Fixing... Wagon... For a shop owener."

"A thousand dollars. That man almost like killed two people and maimee even more over one thousand dollars." His fists were shaking.

Earl didn't stop with making the children happy. He noticed that everyone seemed to be wearing clothing not well meant for the temperatures of windhelm. He started to transfigure rocks into hats, gloves, boots and scarves by carving them up and transfoguring each piece. (i've decided to add the law of equivalent exchange to the potter magic system)

The door suddenly opened and Link came running in breathing hard. "Sorry... Was... Fixing... Wagon... For a shop owener."
Aqua was in shock as she heard what had been the caused of this terrible accident. She could feel the anger rising in her how could someone do all this over a thousand dollars. That woman and girl got gravely hurt over some money, but she had to stay calm. There could have been a reasonable explanation for this, the man could have needed the money for a reason. But it didn't excuse the horrible things the man had caused. "Spidy...its okay you were able to stop him before he could have hurt anyone else..." she said

Emily could not help but smile at Earl's interaction with the children. He always seemed ready to play and make them feel better. She wondered if he was this way because he saw himself in them and how hard his childhood had been. She carefully watched as he stopped playing with the little kids and start transfigureing clothing for them. (She just falls more for him, he is so much more and there is so much more to him then what those that don't know him can see or know. Like the commentants and typical notion her father had over those of his kind and class...)

The group had turned around towards the door slamming open to see Link. "That is fine, the master was about to go over this mission for us.." Erza commented.

Aqua was in shock as she heard what had been the caused of this terrible accident. She could feel the anger rising in her how could someone do all this over a thousand dollars. That woman and girl got gravely hurt over some money, but she had to stay calm. There could have been a reasonable explanation for this, the man could have needed the money for a reason. But it didn't excuse the horrible things the man had caused. "Spidy...its okay you were able to stop him before he could have hurt anyone else..." she said

Emily could not help but smile at Earl's interaction with the children. He always seemed ready to play and make them feel better. She wondered if he was this way because he saw himself in them and how hard his childhood had been. She carefully watched as he stopped playing with the little kids and start transfigureing clothing for them. (She just falls more for him, he is so much more and there is so much more to him then what those that don't know him can see or know. Like the commentants and typical notion her father had over those of his kind and class...)

The group had turned around towards the door slamming open to see Link. "That is fine, the master was about to go over this mission for us.." Erza commented.
"Right sure. Lets go." He let a webline fly and slung back into the air.

Ra'Zeem left the inn carrying a bag of gold.

"You're off to meet with other guilds. To deal with something big." He said. (thats all I really remember)

"Right sure. Lets go." He let a webline fly and slung back into the air.

Ra'Zeem left the inn carrying a bag of gold.

"You're off to meet with other guilds. To deal with something big." He said. (thats all I really remember)
She nodded in agreement vanishing into the background as he swaying away. She retreated back to the rooftops of the city.

Emily's attention went from Earl that was handing out proper clothing to the children towards Ra'Zeem who she noticed had a bag in his hands.

(Something to do with the dark guild and the oration seis')
"So the rumors of the Oration Seis' is true...don't worry master we will meet with our allied guilds and make sure to put a stop to them before they can harm anyone." Erza spoke up.

She nodded in agreement vanishing into the background as he swaying away. She retreated back to the rooftops of the city.

Emily's attention went from Earl that was handing out proper clothing to the children towards Ra'Zeem who she noticed had a bag in his hands.

(Something to do with the dark guild and the oration seis')
"So the rumors of the Oration Seis' is true...don't worry master we will meet with our allied guilds and make sure to put a stop to them before they can harm anyone." Erza spoke up.
They stopped at the top of the stag industried building. Peter sat on the ledge.

He looked at her. "Nothing to worry about. Just collecting on a debt."

Pinto looked around. "So... Where and when do we meet these other guilds?" He asked.

They stopped at the top of the stag industried building. Peter sat on the ledge.

He looked at her. "Nothing to worry about. Just collecting on a debt."

Pinto looked around. "So... Where and when do we meet these other guilds?" He asked.
Aqua walked over to were Peter was sitting on the ledge. "You alright Spidy?..." she asked stoping right behind him.

"I see...seems like the business you had here was successful." She stated looking away from him and back over towards Earl.

"We should head out as soon as possible and will be meeting with those guilds we allied with." Erza claimed.

Aqua walked over to were Peter was sitting on the ledge. "You alright Spidy?..." she asked stoping right behind him.

"I see...seems like the business you had here was successful." She stated looking away from him and back over towards Earl.

"We should head out as soon as possible and will be meeting with those guilds we allied with." Erza claimed.
"No." He said.

"Of course it is. Business is good when you treat your customers with respect." He said pocketing the coin purse.

"Great I've been itching to fight some new opponents. Natsu's getting predictable." He said cheekily glancing at the dragon slayer.

"No." He said.

"Of course it is. Business is good when you treat your customers with respect." He said pocketing the coin purse.

"Great I've been itching to fight some new opponents. Natsu's getting predictable." He said cheekily glancing at the dragon slayer.
"...about what happened back there?....you do know it wasnt your fault...you were the one that spoted the accident and was able to jump in and help. And not only that bit you were able to stop the speeding run away crook.." Aqua softly said.

"I guess that is true...a very wise and smart business practice for sure" Emily replied as she looked aways from Earl back over to Ra'Zeem "so are we going to continue?.." she asked.

"HEY! I am not! Your just can't admit that I'm getting better and stronger" Natsu spoke up.

"You will get your opportunity Pinto...however we do have to be smart and swivel about all this....can just run in head first like Natsu in everything he dose.....first of all our job first is to meet up with our fellow guilds and gather everyone into the same team..." Erza spoke

"...about what happened back there?....you do know it wasnt your fault...you were the one that spoted the accident and was able to jump in and help. And not only that bit you were able to stop the speeding run away crook.." Aqua softly said.

"I guess that is true...a very wise and smart business practice for sure" Emily replied as she looked aways from Earl back over to Ra'Zeem "so are we going to continue?.." she asked.

"HEY! I am not! Your just can't admit that I'm getting better and stronger" Natsu spoke up.

"You will get your opportunity Pinto...however we do have to be smart and swivel about all this....can just run in head first like Natsu in everything he dose.....first of all our job first is to meet up with our fellow guilds and gather everyone into the same team..." Erza spoke
"I know..." Peter said. "But it was a thousand dollars. No one's life is worth less than a thousand dollars no one."

Ra'zeem nodded. "This one believes you are correcr. We should continuee."

"Ben and Mira aren't invited to this?" Link asked. "They're still off planet we'll have to make due." Gray said.

"I know..." Peter said. "But it was a thousand dollars. No one's life is worth less than a thousand dollars no one."

Ra'zeem nodded. "This one believes you are correcr. We should continuee."

"Ben and Mira aren't invited to this?" Link asked. "They're still off planet we'll have to make due." Gray said.
"I know.....and your right no one's life was worth that risk for that amount of money or really any amount" Aqua spoke as she sat down on the ledge next to him. "but to go through all that trouble and cause so much destruction for a mear a thousand dollars?....could there be purpose?... I know that does not excuse what he did...however?....there has to be a purpose right? she said.

"very well.." Emily said before turning to look out for Earl. "Earl love! We are leaving!" She yelled out

"Yes, they will be gone a while as Gray mentioned....but indeed we will do fine. Now get ready We will leave as soon as possible" Erza added.

"I know.....and your right no one's life was worth that risk for that amount of money or really any amount" Aqua spoke as she sat down on the ledge next to him. "but to go through all that trouble and cause so much destruction for a mear a thousand dollars?....could there be purpose?... I know that does not excuse what he did...however?....there has to be a purpose right? she said.

"very well.." Emily said before turning to look out for Earl. "Earl love! We are leaving!" She yelled out

"Yes, they will be gone a while as Gray mentioned....but indeed we will do fine. Now get ready We will leave as soon as possible" Erza added.
"I can only hope." Peter said. "I REALLY need a vacation." He said.

"Alright." He said running over to them.

"Alright then let's go." Pinto said putting his fingers to his head. "Juvia, Grey, Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Link... grab on." He said.

"I can only hope." Peter said. "I REALLY need a vacation." He said.

"Alright." He said running over to them.

"Alright then let's go." Pinto said putting his fingers to his head. "Juvia, Grey, Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Link... grab on." He said.
"Yea....I know sweetheart..." she answered as she looked down at the city the street lights slowly going on for the night. "...A vacation will do some good for sure.." she added.

Emiky watched as Earl rushed over to them before getting back on the horse to continue their journey.

The group did as told and grabed on to Pinto.

"Yea....I know sweetheart..." she answered as she looked down at the city the street lights slowly going on for the night. "...A vacation will do some good for sure.." she added.

Emiky watched as Earl rushed over to them before getting back on the horse to continue their journey.

The group did as told and grabed on to Pinto.
"Lets head home." He said.

Ra'Zeem and Earl looked at her. "You don't need to get on the horse Em. The college is just at the end of town " he said

He uaed instant transmission and transported them to the blue oegasus hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back