• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Ochaco was so close she could have touched him, she was blown back rolling on the ground. Getting up on her knees she looked over towards Katsuki as the prices of debri bounced off the ground now in tiny pebbles. "what how?.....it just took him one shot..." she said looking at him amazed and horrified. 'got to keep going cant give up!' she thought getting back up her breathing heavy. Her hand turned into fists as she took a few steps about to run towards Katsuki once more. But after a few steps, her legs buckled and she fell to the ground.
Midnight declared Katsuki the winner. Peter had leaped from his seat onto the arena and helped her up. "Hey." He said. "Come on. Let's take a break." He put her arm around him.

Katsuki came up where Kirashima told him off. "Come on man. You can't treat a frail lady like that." He said. "Shut the hell up. And I'd hardly call her frail." He said rubbing his aching wrist.

Aqua heled on to the railing as she looked down at Ochaco as she fell to the ground "Ochi..." she whispered knowing she was alive and that recovery girl will help, but she couldn't help but feel bad about her friends lost and just worried for her. Aqua watched as Peter went down to help Ochaco out.

"thanks Peter..." Ochaco said as Peter helped her up

Aqua heled on to the railing as she looked down at Ochaco as she fell to the ground "Ochi..." she whispered knowing she was alive and that recovery girl will help, but she couldn't help but feel bad about her friends lost and just worried for her. Aqua watched as Peter went down to help Ochaco out.

"thanks Peter..." Ochaco said as Peter helped her up
"You did great." He said helping her over to the stretcher. "you have her right?" He asked recovery girl before waking off.

He went to go back to the stands but hear midnight. "Might as well stay down here sweetheart. You're next."

"You did great." He said helping her over to the stretcher. "you have her right?" He asked recovery girl before waking off.

He went to go back to the stands but hear midnight. "Might as well stay down here sweetheart. You're next."
"thanks" she weakly said holding up a shaky thumbs-up.

"yes dear, she will be fine, she just overused her quirk and reached her limit" Recovery girl said walking off with the stretcher and Ochaco

"thanks" she weakly said holding up a shaky thumbs-up.

"yes dear, she will be fine, she just overused her quirk and reached her limit" Recovery girl said walking off with the stretcher and Ochaco
Peter looked at Midnight. "Let's take a break. The stage is a little. Well... Messy."

Peter looked at Midnight. "Let's take a break. The stage is a little. Well... Messy."
"Right..." she said looking back at the stage "go on and get ready for you battle"
Turning back to the audiance "....alright! everyone we will be taking a short break and we will return with our next battle!" Midnight announced as Cementoss walked out on to the arena to get the area cleaned up and ready for the next battle.

"Right..." she said looking back at the stage "go on and get ready for you battle"
Turning back to the audiance "....alright! everyone we will be taking a short break and we will return with our next battle!" Midnight announced as Cementoss walked out on to the arena to get the area cleaned up and ready for the next battle.
Izuku went to make sure Uraraka was okay.

"oh, Deku! yes I'm alright" she said with a big smile "too bad I lost, I think I maybe overdid it a bit at the end..." she said rubbing the back of her head
He smiled seeing she was okay. "Their fixing the arena. When it's done it'll be Peter's match." He said.

He smiled seeing she was okay. "Their fixing the arena. When it's done it'll be Peter's match." He said.
"oh right...he is going up against Mina right?...and then we will be moving to the second rounds" she stated, now figuring out how many from their class ended up in the final event and were up against each other.

"oh right...he is going up against Mina right?...and then we will be moving to the second rounds" she stated, now figuring out how many from their class ended up in the final event and were up against each other.
"Yeah. I'm going to go talk to Allmight. You take care." He left the room. Shoto confronted him.

Ben walked around the halls back in human form. He turned a corner and bumped into the huge man that was Endeavor. He looked at him. "My bad." He said stepping out of the way and acting as if their fight had never even happened.

"Yeah. I'm going to go talk to Allmight. You take care." He left the room. Shoto confronted him.

Ben walked around the halls back in human form. He turned a corner and bumped into the huge man that was Endeavor. He looked at him. "My bad." He said stepping out of the way and acting as if their fight had never even happened.
"Thanks Decku.." she replied with a smile, very glad he had come over to check on her. Once he left she returned the call to her father.

Endeavor was dressed in his hero suit. He bumped into Ben his flams increasing a bit as he saw the the young man. Endeavor didn't say a word but wore a frown on his face, angry he had to bump into him of all people

"Thanks Decku.." she replied with a smile, very glad he had come over to check on her. Once he left she returned the call to her father.

Endeavor was dressed in his hero suit. He bumped into Ben his flams increasing a bit as he saw the the young man. Endeavor didn't say a word but wore a frown on his face, angry he had to bump into him of all people
Ben just walked away. He really didn't care weather or not Endeavro was pissed with him.

Her father picked up. "Ochaco. Mom and I saw the fight. You were so good."

Ben just walked away. He really didn't care weather or not Endeavro was pissed with him.

Her father picked up. "Ochaco. Mom and I saw the fight. You were so good."
Endeavor cursed under his breath knowing it was best not to pick a fight here. Angry he continued to walk down the hall.

"Hi dad, .....Thanks dad...but I wasnt very good, he was stronger then I expected and I really didnt plan anything in case my big move didnt work out.."

Endeavor cursed under his breath knowing it was best not to pick a fight here. Angry he continued to walk down the hall.

"Hi dad, .....Thanks dad...but I wasnt very good, he was stronger then I expected and I really didnt plan anything in case my big move didnt work out.."
He bumped into Izuku who was muttering to himself. He went wide eyed, "Endeavor,: He said.

"You did your best honey. Don't beat yourself up."

He bumped into Izuku who was muttering to himself. He went wide eyed, "Endeavor,: He said.

"You did your best honey. Don't beat yourself up."
Endeavor looked down at the boy who had bumped into him. "Ah...I was looking for you.." he said

"I know dad...I just wished I could have stayed longer...I really didn't get to show off my quirk to the agency's..." she sighs "I just want to help you out as soon as I can..." she replied

Endeavor looked down at the boy who had bumped into him. "Ah...I was looking for you.." he said

"I know dad...I just wished I could have stayed longer...I really didn't get to show off my quirk to the agency's..." she sighs "I just want to help you out as soon as I can..." she replied
"Y-you were?"

"Don't worry. You'll find a great agency. Until then Mom and I can handle ourselves."

"Y-you were?"

"Don't worry. You'll find a great agency. Until then Mom and I can handle ourselves."
"I saw how you fought that brainwashing boy back there...to be able to produce such power with just a flick of your fingures. You have quite the powerful quirk..." he spoke pausing for a bit "it reminds me a lot of another quirk..." he narrows his eyes as he looks at Izuku "...you seem to have a lot in common with All-Might"

"Okay dad, ill keep trying my hardest for you guys" she said with tears in her eyes as she dpoke to her parents.

"I saw how you fought that brainwashing boy back there...to be able to produce such power with just a flick of your fingures. You have quite the powerful quirk..." he spoke pausing for a bit "it reminds me a lot of another quirk..." he narrows his eyes as he looks at Izuku "...you seem to have a lot in common with All-Might"

"Okay dad, ill keep trying my hardest for you guys" she said with tears in her eyes as she dpoke to her parents.
Izuku froze. Did he know about one for all?

There was a knock on the door.

Izuku froze. Did he know about one for all?

There was a knock on the door.
"Yes a lot like All-Might....My Shoto duty is to surpass All-Might and become the number one hero....Thus I believe that the match with you will test him to see how much training he still has to go through....So you better hit him hard and don't disgrace both yourselves with holding back.." he said "that is all I wanted to say...appalagies if I bothered you..." he added before walking away

"I have to go...love you both" Ochaco said hanging up the phone and quickly rubbing her eyes. "Go ahead" she said to whoever was on the others side as she placed her phone away.

"Yes a lot like All-Might....My Shoto duty is to surpass All-Might and become the number one hero....Thus I believe that the match with you will test him to see how much training he still has to go through....So you better hit him hard and don't disgrace both yourselves with holding back.." he said "that is all I wanted to say...appalagies if I bothered you..." he added before walking away

"I have to go...love you both" Ochaco said hanging up the phone and quickly rubbing her eyes. "Go ahead" she said to whoever was on the others side as she placed her phone away.
Izuku thought best not to mention that maybe Endeavor should focus on Mr. Tennyson first.

"it's sans. i brought a hotdog."

Izuku thought best not to mention that maybe Endeavor should focus on Mr. Tennyson first.

"it's sans. i brought a hotdog."
Endeavor continued to walk down the hall and around the corner leaving Izuku on his own

"hi Sans" Ochaco greeted him "enjoying the sports festable?" she asked

Endeavor continued to walk down the hall and around the corner leaving Izuku on his own

"hi Sans" Ochaco greeted him "enjoying the sports festable?" she asked
Izuku kept on walking.

"eh... you guys are putting way too much effort. at this point i'd probably throw in the towel." He held out a bony hand. "hotdog?"

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back