• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
She was not going down without trying as she kept throwing acid trying her best to keep him away as she tried braking free from his web with her other hand what is this stuff made out of?
Peter dodged the acid. "Mina. Its not gonna work. I made a special formula just for you. Non corrosive webbing. Acid resistant." He said.

Peter dodged the acid. "Mina. Its not gonna work. I made a special formula just for you. Non corrosive webbing. Acid resistant." He said.
"aww, what?! no fare!" she turned around trying to now free herself with her two hands. Although the clumps of acid would just roll off the web

"Sorry acid girl. I came to win."
"Its Mina Ashido!" she yelled out at him, first Bakugo, and then Peter why can't they just call her by her name she thought frustrated. "ahhh! fine I forfeit!" she said throwing her hand up in the air.

"Its Mina Ashido!" she yelled out at him, first Bakugo, and then Peter why can't they just call her by her name she thought frustrated. "ahhh! fine I forfeit!" she said throwing her hand up in the air.
"Sorry Mina." He said. He walked over to her and used all his strength to tear the webbing off the ground before helping her up. "It'll disolve on its own in an hour... now hard feelings?"

"Sorry Mina." He said. He walked over to her and used all his strength to tear the webbing off the ground before helping her up. "It'll disolve on its own in an hour... now hard feelings?"
"oh its fine" she said with a pout as Midnight called the match. She looked down at her pants and shoes with the webbing still all over them, unsure how she felt about it but glad it would dissolve within an hour. "no hard feelings, you put up a good fight...I guess I underestimated the strength of your webs" she replied really thinking they would be like the webs of normal spiders.

"oh its fine" she said with a pout as Midnight called the match. She looked down at her pants and shoes with the webbing still all over them, unsure how she felt about it but glad it would dissolve within an hour. "no hard feelings, you put up a good fight...I guess I underestimated the strength of your webs" she replied really thinking they would be like the webs of normal spiders.
"People do that a lot." He said walking with her back to the stands.

Peter hopped up onto te railing and balanced comfortably on it as he waited for the next figth.
(The seats are to mainstream for Peter XD)
After a short brake the second round of fights started. Izuku and Shoto fight came up, Endeavor stood by the stands arms folded ready for the match to start.

(The seats are to mainstream for Peter XD)
After a short brake the second round of fights started. Izuku and Shoto fight came up, Endeavor stood by the stands arms folded ready for the match to start.
( do you wana be Izuku or Shoto for this round?)

Shoto looked across from Izuku. "Remember what I sai Midoriya. I will beat you using only my left side.
Izuku stood across from Shoto "I owe it to everyone who is supporting me...I ain't going to lose!"

Present Mic come on to the loudspeaker getting the crowd pumped letting the two boys know they can start their battle

Izuku stood across from Shoto "I owe it to everyone who is supporting me...I ain't going to lose!"

Present Mic come on to the loudspeaker getting the crowd pumped letting the two boys know they can start their battle
Shoto sent a bunch of ice spikes at Midoriya.

Shoto had to avoid the flying ice as he attacked again with ice.
Izuku counters his attacks with more flicks to his fingers, sending out the explosive wind out to Shoto braking his ice. Izuku grabbing ahold of his wist as his attacks were counted he had used up all his fingers on his right hand. Only four left I have to find a better opening

Izuku counters his attacks with more flicks to his fingers, sending out the explosive wind out to Shoto braking his ice. Izuku grabbing ahold of his wist as his attacks were counted he had used up all his fingers on his right hand. Only four left I have to find a better opening
Shotot wasn't going easy but his ovr use of his left side was starting to get to him. He was becoming cold.

Shotot wasn't going easy but his ovr use of his left side was starting to get to him. He was becoming cold.
Izuku noticed Shoto was beginning to tremble he really wasn't using his right side. Normally he would be not be about to give so early, as he would use his right side to regulate his left from getting too cold. Izuku held his arm from the pain as he looked at Shoto " Todoroki! We are all giving it our all to win and make our dream become a reality. We are all giving it our all to become number one but why are you just giving it half your strength?...you haven't even managed to put a scratch on me,..so why don't you come with me with all you got!" He yelled out griping his purple broken fingers into a fist

Izuku noticed Shoto was beginning to tremble he really wasn't using his right side. Normally he would be not be about to give so early, as he would use his right side to regulate his left from getting too cold. Izuku held his arm from the pain as he looked at Shoto " Todoroki! We are all giving it our all to win and make our dream become a reality. We are all giving it our all to become number one but why are you just giving it half your strength?...you haven't even managed to put a scratch on me,..so why don't you come with me with all you got!" He yelled out griping his purple broken fingers into a fist
"Tch. Shut up. I will win with only my left side."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back